Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe (39211 Views)

I’ve Dated Over 150 Men But They Are Only Attracted To My Huge ‘water Melons’ – / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" (2) (3) (4)

Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Dumbo!! so having sex with billionaire will make you a billionaire Automatically?

maybe she is selling her Vagina too cheap. tongue

she looks disable. embarassed
Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by eagleeye2: 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
Being a billionaire is not sexually transmitted
Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by Ishilove: 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
She makes sense
Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
elotajohn1:
When her destiny has been used from the region of higher concentration to region of lower concentration.

Destiny-less Olosh0

Check the perfect woman below

Lol!
Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
Keep Calm & Keep Fvcking Billionnaires.You Will Make It Soon
Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
elotajohn1:
When her destiny has been used from the region of higher concentration to region of lower concentration.

Destiny-less Olosh0

Check the perfect woman below

where are the tittties? What's a woman without jugs. undecided
Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by Mayor0001(m): 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
OddsLors:
let me give u 2odds
I Need It Oh
Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by sharpwriter(m): 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
Abfinest007:
experience they say is d best teacher .between oloshi n runs babe who has more experience that is a topic for another day

Olosho and runs babe are the same but they are different from Ashawo grin
Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by Fathertony: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
GLOBALFIXEDMATC:
⬇⬇⬇
foolish scammer
Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by Fathertony: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
Judefixedodd062:
See below
hopeless scammer
Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by lielbree: 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
Once again it's proven that the yahoo gamblers, weed smoking broke aśs IDIOTS here on nl don't read.

Her statement is 100%correct
Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by tfash96(m): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
Dating rich guys doesn't make u rich na breakup like this Will restore u 2 factory setting
Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by dwebwalker(m): 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
Deoseries:
Wetin dey worry this hanty. They tell you say fortune dey prostitution. Meanwhile, you can get External drives filled with Latest and Top Rated TV Series in HD quality at affordable price. Lagosians with hard drives, we can set a meeting for the transfers. This is a perfect gift for TV Series Junkies, please help a bro today by patronizing. Thanks.

Tell me the movies you have n total size WhatsApp me 07060635444

Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by edi287: 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
Idiot - were you fucking them for free?
Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by gr8tone: 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
You visited a billionaire with your vagina as credentials what do you expect?billionaires are creative thinkers who don't waste their resources on vagina
Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by IYANGBALI: 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
That's what happens when your breasts have digest and your pussssy has soured
Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by purples25(f): 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
People are so judgemental and insultive. Nobody is cleaner or better than her.
Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
IKON360:
she's a hoe

she's a hoe

she's a hoe

she's a hoe

she's a hoe

after she will get pregnant, give birth and call her son "her pride and joy" when she has been hoeing around.

But something is confusing if a promiscuous lady is a hoe then a promiscuous man should be called what

Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by kamez(m): 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
nextstep:

Thank you my brother.

She just didn't know how to do it right.
Instead of using that pocket money to buy iPhone and bags to consume, she should have opened shop.
Plenty hanty have become wealthy from dating billionaires, they just were smart about it.

she never said she wasn't rich, she only said that she wasn't a billionaire... and she is right... no amount of oloshoing with a billionaire in Nigeria can make u a billionaire.. yes he might even buy u a house, car, and open up a business for u, but u no fit ever become billionaire...
Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
Because you brought no reasonable business plan on board the whole time you were dating billionaires aside your pussy nd dependable policy.
Iron sharpens iron but in your casr it was different, thanks for telling us you're not marketable
Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by Omololupromise: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
We shall see the END of your life
Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by mozona(m): 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
U be mumu
Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by IKON360(m): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
tamethem:

But something is confusing if a promiscuous lady is a hoe then a promiscuous man should be called what

a promiscious man is a shovel na... Is he mad??

Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by Omnipresent(m): 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ho*e get the Fu*ck outta my screen!!!
Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by Charismurphy1: 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
ok we haff hear better luck next time

Toyin Aimakhu Shades Ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson On Gram [PICS] / Femi Fani-Kayode: "The Problem Of Nigeria Is Not The North But The South" / DJ Cuppy Rocks Lacy Lingerie Top At Coachella