Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Give Reasons Why Sowore Should Be President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Reasons Why Sowore Should Be President (10972 Views)

Why Sowore Deserves To Be Forgiven By Goodluck Jonathan Supporters – FFK / Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology / 6 Reasons Why Sowore Should Be Elected As Next President By Dr Malcolm Fabiyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Reasons Why Sowore Should Be President by BLACKdagger: 8:36am On Jan 18, 2019
fsho:
Reading some of your posts it is almost believable that you have been paid to say these things because nobody with conscience will vote for Atiku or Buhari. You complain of bad and corrupt leaders year-in year-out, you have a right to live a good life! So, stop acting as if your life does not matter because it should be clear by now (to you) that you don't matter to Atiku or Buhari. They will only remember you again in 2023. Be wise. Why is this so difficult for you to understand? The same fate that met the northerners (regarding terrorism) will meet any other region if such arises. They can't even guarantee your safety!

I don't care what u say..
But heaven forbids I collect money to say or act against my will.
A vote for Sowore is a vote for buhari period!
Re: Give Reasons Why Sowore Should Be President by BLACKdagger: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2019
princetom1:

Only u read it, i and million others didn't read it, i don't understand how u want sowore to be responsible for a cluesles and drunk Jonathan that killed his own government with his own hand, everything sowore reported about him are fact, go and check it all, one of them is Dasuki gate, another is Ekiti gate, another is sacking of Sanusi, so that they can steal money, gej sorroubd his self with corrupt, inept, wicked humans and gej has only his self to blame. Let me also remind u, he is the one who use his media house to let Jonathan come to power wen yaradua was dead and the cabals wanna force gej to resign, let me also tell u another fact, sowore is partly ilaje, partly ijaw, he has ties with gej from Bayelsa by far than to yoruba

This is total garbage
U can say whatever to make yourself feel better.
Jonathan is the best democratic president Nigeria ever had.
Re: Give Reasons Why Sowore Should Be President by mechanics(m): 8:44am On Jan 18, 2019
hmmmmm, some are not correct o.
Re: Give Reasons Why Sowore Should Be President by calberian: 9:00am On Jan 18, 2019
sanusijoyjoy:
we can not just vote for him because he is a youth... He sometimes talk like an opportunist.. he should tell us what he have for us and not fighting cabals and yabing cabals.. sometimes he includes propaganda instead of being transparent..

I just saw an AIT interview of Sowore on youtube.

He answered this particular question and more. Infact, I must say that I was convinced to a great degree about his sincerity of purpose and understanding of what the job entails.

You mentioned propaganda so I'd like you to share it or if there's a url or some resource where I can obtain this material. Cos, I'm about to decide.

However, it's another kettle of fish altogether whether he'll win.
Re: Give Reasons Why Sowore Should Be President by princetom1(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2019
BLACKdagger:

This is total garbage
U can say whatever to make yourself feel better.
Jonathan is the best democratic president Nigeria ever had.

You can't dispute what i said, u just confirmed it.... He left everyone to get away with everything, apart from the one he commit his self, that's not call democracy... Stealing is not corrupting, that ain't democracy, looting, that ain't democracy, not being in charge and control of the army, that ain't democracy, not making laws to alleviate the suffering of the masses, that ain't democracy, not listening to people's cry and neglect of duty, that ain't democracy... Pls i beg of u, remove sentiment and shed ur sword, don't blame another person for Jonathan failure.... Let's call a spade a spade and let's move forward, the choice to make a difference is before us now, it's either u choose the evils or u choose progress with AAC party and sowore... Peace

1 Like

Re: Give Reasons Why Sowore Should Be President by princetom1(m): 9:57am On Jan 18, 2019
calberian:

I just saw an AIT interview of Sowore on youtube.

He answered this particular question and more. Infact, I must say that I was convinced to a great degree about his sincerity of purpose and understanding of what the job entails.

You mentioned propaganda so I'd like you to share it or if there's a url or some resource where I can obtain this material. Cos, I'm about to decide.

However, it's another kettle of fish altogether whether he'll win.

Thank u for saying the truth, the facts are there for all to see, nobody even remembers that a particaul guy releases article every week on why Jonathan should be president again, on Sahara reporter back then...

Please watch more videos... U will be totally convinced that he knows what the problems are and has solutions... Let's do our part by voting him, telling our friends and family too and them in turn to tell theirs... We leave the rest for God... We need to vote a credible and capable candidate and not also be part of the voters that votes without conscience

1 Like

Re: Give Reasons Why Sowore Should Be President by BLACKdagger: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2019
princetom1:

You can't dispute what i said, u just confirmed it.... He left everyone to get away with everything, apart from the one he commit his self, that's not call democracy... Stealing is not corrupting, that ain't democracy, looting, that ain't democracy, not being in charge and control of the army, that ain't democracy, not making laws to alleviate the suffering of the masses, that ain't democracy, not listening to people's cry and neglect of duty, that ain't democracy... Pls i beg if u, remove sentiment and shed ur sword, don't balms another person for Jonathan failure.... Let's call a spade a spade and let's move forward, the choice to make a difference is before us now, it's either u choose the evils or u choose progress with AAC party and sowore... Peace

What do u have to say about buhari and ganduje 5million dollars fraud.
I mean buhari the almighty corruption fighter.
What do u have to say about osinbanjo and oshiomole looting.
Are they in jail now? undecided

Say something about that. undecided

Yeye Dey smell.
Re: Give Reasons Why Sowore Should Be President by princetom1(m): 10:15am On Jan 18, 2019
BLACKdagger:

What do u have to say about buhari and ganduje 5million dollars fraud.
I mean buhari the almighty corruption fighter.
What do u have to say about osinbanjo and oshiomole looting.
Are they in jail now? undecided

Say something about that. undecided

Yeye Dey smell.

Why are we even here if not because of the failure and criminality that abound in pdp and apc? Why was aac created wen he could have gone to one of those big party and maybe even not presidency bt something tangible would have come out bt he knows very well that he can't and will never mix with dem, ganduje and osibanjo and Tinubu and obasanjo and Atiku and babachir and fashola and amaechi and the rest will be cooling off in prison somewhere if sowore becomes president.... Pls u need to know who Sowore is and not the lies that people who loves Jonathan and still bitter that he lost are peddling around... Nobody has a single prove against sowore... He disgust these people u mentioned with passion because to him, they are the reason why we are, where we are today, including this clueless Buhari.... Sowore will be live on NTA for the candidate debate on Wednesday January 23, 8 pm to 10 pm.... Pls make sure u watch it o, he will answer questions pertaining to what u might be thinking.
Note: Don't do that mistake of putting Buhari in the same sentence where integrity is mentioned, it's a sin or integrity must have a new meaning and not from Oxford dictionary

1 Like

Re: Give Reasons Why Sowore Should Be President by Swiftboy(m): 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
BLACKdagger:

U lack good sense of reasoning
grin
Re: Give Reasons Why Sowore Should Be President by sanusijoyjoy: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
neutrotoba:

If only you'll just get off your lazy butt and read about him and his manifesto, I don't know if you want him to personally come to your house to tell you want he has for us?
why is it that you people can not quote or mention someone without insults attached.. Don't you know the impression it gives people that reads your comments
Re: Give Reasons Why Sowore Should Be President by NSNA: 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nigerians should penalize Buhari and Tinubu for not turning up to the presidential debate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyebanji Thanks Ekiti People For Peaceful Conduct, APC Victory / Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 / FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.