Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

Someone Stole My Password And Made A Topic To Soil My Good Name. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Someone Stole My Password And Made A Topic To Soil My Good Name. (778 Views)

Who Changed My Password? / How To Post A Topic In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Stole My Password And Made A Topic To Soil My Good Name. by VPersie: 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2010
Hey,

Moderators, I need you guys to look into this matter. Someone somehow had access to my password and opened a rather interesting topic under my username, consequently soiling the good name it has taken me years to build on Nairaland.

On other note, does anyone else think that Ileke-Idi is the new version of mama-gee, with her compulsive and inane replies to threads that either do not concern her or to which she has nothing worthwhile to add, all in the pursuit of popularity or "being noticed." Really pathetic. Ileke-Idi makes mama-gee look like a Pope in comparison.
Re: Someone Stole My Password And Made A Topic To Soil My Good Name. by 1105(f): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2010
^^
Hehehehe,
Thats what u get by browsing in public cyber cafe's and refusing 2 log out~
Re: Someone Stole My Password And Made A Topic To Soil My Good Name. by DrKitaun(m): 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2010
Ileke idi is arguably the most troublesome yet versatile female Nler . . . FILE!
Re: Someone Stole My Password And Made A Topic To Soil My Good Name. by googles: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2010
190.:

^^
Hehehehe,
Thats what u get by browsing in public cyber cafe's and refusing 2 log out~

i was wondering how possible it is for one's password to be stolen. . . . . but now i see

public cafes and logging out issues
Re: Someone Stole My Password And Made A Topic To Soil My Good Name. by VPersie: 5:33am On Aug 14, 2010
Na so we see am. Na baba God dey commot fly from tail-less cow nyansh.
Re: Someone Stole My Password And Made A Topic To Soil My Good Name. by dominique(f): 9:51am On Aug 14, 2010
VPersie:

Hey,

Moderators, I need you guys to look into this matter. Someone somehow had access to my password and opened a rather interesting topic under my username, consequently soiling the good name it has taken me years to build on Nairaland.

how is that possible when you've been here less than 7 months undecided.

FYI ileke-idi aka fl gators aka toyinrayo aka ebonysilk aka morenike09 has around for quite a spell and she ain't going anywhere so deal with it tongue.
Re: Someone Stole My Password And Made A Topic To Soil My Good Name. by VPersie: 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2010
how is that possible when you've been here less than 7 months .

FYI ileke-idi aka fl gators aka toyinrayo aka ebonysilk aka morenike09 has around for quite a spell and she ain't going anywhere so deal with it .

7 months == 0.58 years. Get it?

And Ileke-Ido does not need to leave. She just needs to develop common sense. By the look of things, she will not get much of it by having folks like you as her ally/defender.
Re: Someone Stole My Password And Made A Topic To Soil My Good Name. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2010
ROTFLMAO!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Someone Stole My Password And Made A Topic To Soil My Good Name. by Gboliwe: 9:54am On Jun 14, 2013
dominique:

how is that possible when you've been here less than 7 months undecided.

FYI ileke-idi aka fl gators aka toyinrayo aka ebonysilk aka morenike09 has around for quite a spell and she ain't going anywhere so deal with it tongue.
aka the latest Texas cowgirl grin

(1) (Reply)

Winner,s Chap.rob / Acer Aspire 4720z With 160gb Hdd & Webcam / Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.