Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy (44102 Views)

2019: Atiku’s Not Alternative To Buhari’s Incompetence – Junaid Mohammed / Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks Pidgin: 'Why I Dey Support Atiku Not Buhari' (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by dockokwus: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
koolbe:
grin
You are the wickedest person today.
How can you post actual pictures of Atiku in the US!
Anything that happens to any APC party supporter or Buhari a rse licker today, you are solely responsible!!
Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by Tareq1105: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
DrGoodman:
Whether he is in the moon, I will vote Atiku come February. A vote for Atiku is a vote for the resurrection of Nigeria from the death grip of the cabal.

I cannot support lifeless people anymore. APC presidential candidate cannot win as my WhatsApp admin.

You're free to vote your loooooooter but I tell you he wouldn't win.
Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by mikky49ja: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
Atiku now in US

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by DrGoodman: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
Tareq1105:

You're free to vote your loooooooter but I tell you he wouldn't win.

Worry about your demented candidate grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by olajizz01(m): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
SalamRushdie:
na wa ooo ..Buhari govt really panicked
Picnicking for what?is it because of fugitive that will clearly lose in Adamawa (his hometown),he will only win in biafrau.d land and he can be your president for ever, who cares?
Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by eneyoduke(m): 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hate speech cos he just arrived Us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by ItzBIM(m): 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
CrestMan:

Sowore is young, dynamic but ARROGANT! If you give power to an arrogant man, he will be intoxicated with it!

How is he arrogant ? Educate me please
Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by ItzBIM(m): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
DrGoodman:
Whether he is in the moon, I will vote Atiku come February. A vote for Atiku is a vote for the resurrection of Nigeria from the death grip of the cabal.

I cannot support lifeless people anymore. APC presidential candidate cannot win as my WhatsApp admin.

If u really want to be free from the cabals u will vote for a fresh party. Sowore 2019
Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by ceedenis: 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
Racoon:
Atiku in US or not, the vision still remains well Atikulated.No to impunity, cluelessness, lawlessness, lifelessness & incompetency

They won't find it easy to claim they know he is in America. What do you expect from that kind of embassy? When you walk in there you will think you are in Kano.
Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by okofians(m): 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
AGNESikpuNNU:
Even if e dey sambisa ... we go dash am our vote enmasse
How many votes Una get?
Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by okofians(m): 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
Febuhari is what we know.... Atikulooted is a retrogression
Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by Danaire(m): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

DE man, by himself nd Senator (Dr.) Abubakar Bukola Saraki-PDP campaign DG are live in de US of America.
Presido M. Buhari nd APC waiters are crying�.

Just kwontinu

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by In2systemsTech(m): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
Glink2018:

Pdp asslicker spotted...

it has been confirmed
Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by ipobarecriminals: 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
cheesy smiley cheesy grin wink grin cheesy pd pigs and scam
Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by adekolaelect(m): 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nairaland is where you can see what is unbelievable to be believed me just dey read zonbee and wailers comments .finger cross on ATIKUs US traveling issue .
Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by charlyexkid(m): 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
ItzBIM:
This is the criminal that wants to come and restructure Nigeria.disgraceful.

But wait oo if Buhari is showing sign of old age, why do people want another old man?
Is that not insanity??

Sowore come and take it back for us.

Sowore 2019
Ture talk
Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by ofwest47(m): 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
Atiku the looters party chief and his omo mesujamba thief should bury their heads in shame, that what we are saying here are looters who are not there yet they are already spreading super lies to continue their looting activities.
Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by Yankee101: 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lol.

Fake headline

Read the content properly
Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by Joyrise: 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
DrGoodman:

A thief is a thief. We will not allow u sell our national companies to ur friends to make them rich.
Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by sinola(m): 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
actiondrilling:
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the opposition Peoples Democratic Party presidential candidate has not arrived in the United States and the Nigerian embassy in Washington is not aware that he is on the way.

The Embassy said it was not yet sure if the former Vice-President would be visiting any moment soon.

A competent source at the embassy told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that the embassy was yet to get official information about the former vice president.

Atiku was being rumoured to have arrived the United States on Thursday night. Some other reports said he was on his way.

The embassy source, however, said the embassy was awaiting official communication to that effect.

“Actually, we have not received any information for the embassy but we are just trying to find out whether really he is coming. That is what we are doing right now.

“They told us he’s coming tonight, today, so we are trying to find out whether he’s really coming.

“Mr (Peter) Obi, (Atiku’s running mate), he was to come last week but the event was cancelled.

“So we are still trying to see but if you get anything, please just let us know also because they said he’s coming here so that if you’re able to get any updated information, just inform us so that we can prepare vehicles to go to the airport and meet him and all that.

“For now, we have no information. If I am able to confirm anything, I will get back to you and please, if you too get any confirmation or any update, just get back to me, just call me.

“As a former Vice President, the Embassy is supposed to organise to receive him at the airport and all that, but then we have not received anything in that regards,” the source said.

NAN reports that Obi was billed to be in the U.S. last week and was scheduled to have a New jersey/New York Townhall but the event was postponed.

The PDP vice-presidential candidate is now rescheduled for the New/Jersey/New York USA Town Hall Meeting at Robert Treat Best Western Hotel, New Jersey on Monday, January 21.

The clarification from the embassy came as online reports said Atiku has either landed in the US or has taken off from Nigeria to address the US Chamber of Commerce on Friday, from 2:30pm to 4pm local time.

The Cable claimed that Atiku secretly flew out from Lagos on Wednesday night with most of his aides and associates taken unawares.

He was scheduled to be in Ogun state on Thursday morning but the event was cancelled, it said.

Atiku was said to have been issued last December with a US visa for the first time in 13 years. The visa was reportedly facilitated by his former boss, President Olusegun Obasanjo, a former foe, turned campaign endorser.

But reports said Atiku sensed the visa could be a trap by the Americans and thus asked for guarantee from the US government that he would not be arrested over a case of money laundering, for which there were reports of a sealed indictment by the US Justice Department.

In another case, former congressman William Jefferson was jailed for 13 years for accepting a bribe from an investor, Lori Mody, who was wearing a wire. Jefferson told the investor that he would need to give then Nigerian Vice President Atiku Abubakar $500,000 “as a motivating factor” to make sure the company obtained contracts for iGate and Mody’s company in Nigeria.

But Daily Trust, quoting Atiku’s Special Adviser on Media, Mr. Paul Ibe debunked the report of Atiku travelling to the United States.

Ibe told Daily Trust via a telephone chat Thursday afternoon that online reports which stated that Atiku had travelled to the US were a figment of the imagination of the authors.

“You know what the social media can do. You know the social media for what they are now. It is not true. His Excellency hasn’t gone anywhere,” he said.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/01/17/we-are-not-aware-of-atikus-visit-to-us-nigerian-embassy/

Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by sinola(m): 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
actiondrilling:
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the opposition Peoples Democratic Party presidential candidate has not arrived in the United States and the Nigerian embassy in Washington is not aware that he is on the way.

The Embassy said it was not yet sure if the former Vice-President would be visiting any moment soon.

A competent source at the embassy told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that the embassy was yet to get official information about the former vice president.

Atiku was being rumoured to have arrived the United States on Thursday night. Some other reports said he was on his way.

The embassy source, however, said the embassy was awaiting official communication to that effect.

“Actually, we have not received any information for the embassy but we are just trying to find out whether really he is coming. That is what we are doing right now.

“They told us he’s coming tonight, today, so we are trying to find out whether he’s really coming.

“Mr (Peter) Obi, (Atiku’s running mate), he was to come last week but the event was cancelled.

“So we are still trying to see but if you get anything, please just let us know also because they said he’s coming here so that if you’re able to get any updated information, just inform us so that we can prepare vehicles to go to the airport and meet him and all that.

“For now, we have no information. If I am able to confirm anything, I will get back to you and please, if you too get any confirmation or any update, just get back to me, just call me.

“As a former Vice President, the Embassy is supposed to organise to receive him at the airport and all that, but then we have not received anything in that regards,” the source said.

NAN reports that Obi was billed to be in the U.S. last week and was scheduled to have a New jersey/New York Townhall but the event was postponed.

The PDP vice-presidential candidate is now rescheduled for the New/Jersey/New York USA Town Hall Meeting at Robert Treat Best Western Hotel, New Jersey on Monday, January 21.

The clarification from the embassy came as online reports said Atiku has either landed in the US or has taken off from Nigeria to address the US Chamber of Commerce on Friday, from 2:30pm to 4pm local time.

The Cable claimed that Atiku secretly flew out from Lagos on Wednesday night with most of his aides and associates taken unawares.

He was scheduled to be in Ogun state on Thursday morning but the event was cancelled, it said.

Atiku was said to have been issued last December with a US visa for the first time in 13 years. The visa was reportedly facilitated by his former boss, President Olusegun Obasanjo, a former foe, turned campaign endorser.

But reports said Atiku sensed the visa could be a trap by the Americans and thus asked for guarantee from the US government that he would not be arrested over a case of money laundering, for which there were reports of a sealed indictment by the US Justice Department.

In another case, former congressman William Jefferson was jailed for 13 years for accepting a bribe from an investor, Lori Mody, who was wearing a wire. Jefferson told the investor that he would need to give then Nigerian Vice President Atiku Abubakar $500,000 “as a motivating factor” to make sure the company obtained contracts for iGate and Mody’s company in Nigeria.

But Daily Trust, quoting Atiku’s Special Adviser on Media, Mr. Paul Ibe debunked the report of Atiku travelling to the United States.

Ibe told Daily Trust via a telephone chat Thursday afternoon that online reports which stated that Atiku had travelled to the US were a figment of the imagination of the authors.

“You know what the social media can do. You know the social media for what they are now. It is not true. His Excellency hasn’t gone anywhere,” he said.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/01/17/we-are-not-aware-of-atikus-visit-to-us-nigerian-embassy/

maybe na photoshop be this abi...yeye dey smell

Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by pek(m): 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
Maket:
He will latter tell his friends where he went to
*later*
Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by greenthangz: 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
"a competent source at the embassy" just read all that crap again poor journalism how did this ever get on NL
Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by igwefivestar(m): 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Why is Dele Momodu doing this to Atiku?I thought they are friends? Lol

Doyin okupe did similar thing last 2 month.
will u now hide ur face in shame?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by wideawaken01: 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
Kyase:
The guy follow na Libya grin
We hope say e no die for sea sha, because e need to dey Alive to witness dey beating baba go give am

U be mumu, check to see him America. If you need a visa holla at us.

Me just return from the US. My Boss (Atiku) is there and nothing anyone will do to him.

Only wicked people will support wicked government like Buhari administration
Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by melvin0004(m): 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
GavelSlam:
In the Unambiguous State of Adamawa.
hw market
Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by mccoyelectric: 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
He is dere I saw him live at trump hotel
Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by bakila: 11:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
helinues:
Nigerian embassy are lieing

Atiku is indeed in Usa.

I just confirmed from one of his aides

He told me he just arrived United States of Adamawa
Time don tell.
Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:38am On Jan 18, 2019
You people are just stupid, What do you expect Nigeria Embassy to say? who Employed them? Do you want all of them to lose their Job before Election?
Re: Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy by Kyase(m): 7:04am On Jan 18, 2019
wideawaken01:

U be mumu, check to see him America. If you need a visa holla at us.

Me just return from the US. My Boss (Atiku) is there and nothing anyone will do to him.

Only wicked people will support wicked government like Buhari administration
Abeg I need visa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Civilian Presidents Of Nigeria In Military Uniforms / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.