Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Wes Evaluation: Master Of Laws(llm) And Bachelor Of Laws (llb) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wes Evaluation: Master Of Laws(llm) And Bachelor Of Laws (llb) (766 Views)

How To Send WAEC Results To WES / WES Evaluation Of OND And BSC For Canada Express Entry Application / WES Evaluation (canada) #help A Novice# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wes Evaluation: Master Of Laws(llm) And Bachelor Of Laws (llb) by JOAISH(f): 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hello friends, thanks for your assistance so far.

So far I have the following certificates:
1.Master of Laws
2.Call to bar certificates
3.Bachelor of Laws
4.WAEC

MY QUESTIONS....
I am working on my WES evaluation. My highest degree is Masters of Laws, do I need to also evaluate my Bachelor of Laws? Please direct me to any useful link if this topic has been discussed before.

2.If I only need to evaluate my Master of Laws, I understand I most send the my transcript and other documents, do I need to apply to the University where I had Bachelor of Laws to also send my Bachelor of Laws transcripts?

3. While filing the WES account especially where one have to indicate documents to be evaluated, there is provision for additional document, if for example I am to only evaluate Master of Laws, you know the moment you fill in your details, it will state documents to be submitted under each degree, Do I have to click on addition document to state other documents or the filing of Master of Laws alone is sufficient?

What do I do where my WAEC certificate only bears my Surname and First name without my middle name?. + Is that any problem?

Lastly, I want to believe sending Law School result and call to bar certificate is sufficient because I don't think I want to run after Law School's transcript.

Please I need your help on these questions.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

South African Pilot Resigns After Flying For More Than 20 Years With A Fake Lice / Should I Relocate Or Remain Where I Am? Urgent Suggestions Please / Expired Passport, Based Abroad & Coronavirus. HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.