Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,306 members, 7,957,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

Can Buhari Honestly Withstand Another 4yrs As President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Buhari Honestly Withstand Another 4yrs As President? (253 Views)

Tinubu’s 48 Ministers To Gulp N8.6bn In 4yrs / Litigation May Truncate Adeleke Supposed Victory. Oyetola May Spend another 4yrs / How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Buhari Honestly Withstand Another 4yrs As President? by WhyMoD: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Kadaria: What are your thoughts on restructuring with regards to education?

Buhari: I’m expecting the press to investigate the corruption in the local government.

Kadaria: Why should the Nigerian people vote for you again?

Buhari : I’ve said before that if my party nominates me, I will contest.

Kadaria: The soldiers are protesting poor treatment and are ill equipped. What are your thoughts?

Buhari : I get situation report from the military. The military should investigate the demonstrations because they are not supposed to demonstrate.

Kadaria: BH targeting the military and killing soldiers. Are you worried about that?

Buhari: They choose the time to attack. We have resource limitations. BH get help from external forces.

Kadaria: What’s the solution to the conflict between farmers and herdsmen?

Buhari: we studied grazing routes from the 1st republic. Benue Governor shouldn’t ban grazing but provide routes for grazing.

Dear Buharist, can you people see your President? This is embarrassing.
Re: Can Buhari Honestly Withstand Another 4yrs As President? by Christty(f): 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
WhyMoD:
Kadaria: What are your thoughts on restructuring with regards to education?

Buhari: I’m expecting the press to investigate the corruption in the local government.

Kadaria: Why should the Nigerian people vote for you again?

Buhari : I’ve said before that if my party nominates me, I will contest.

Kadaria: The soldiers are protesting poor treatment and are ill equipped. What are your thoughts?

Buhari : I get situation report from the military. The military should investigate the demonstrations because they are not supposed to demonstrate.

Kadaria: BH targeting the military and killing soldiers. Are you worried about that?

Buhari: They choose the time to attack. We have resource limitations. BH get help from external forces.

Kadaria: What’s the solution to the conflict between farmers and herdsmen?

Buhari: we studied grazing routes from the 1st republic. Benue Governor shouldn’t ban grazing but provide routes for grazing.

Dear Buharist, can you people see your President? This is embarrassing.
I'm short of words.
Re: Can Buhari Honestly Withstand Another 4yrs As President? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
The truth is that he cannot.
Emotionally, psychologically, physically, spiritually and otherwise. Buhari knows he can't cope or survive, but you know the greed of African leaders na.

He may die there self.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: President Buhari Campaign In Kaduna - Received By Large Crowd / Don't Blame Buhari Absence,he Handed Presidential Flag To Ogboru In Delta State. / Are Members Of The House Of Representatives Entitled To A Diplomatic Passport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.