Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,395 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

#atikuinamerica: Nigerians Reacts As Atiku Finally Gets To US After 12years Ban - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #atikuinamerica: Nigerians Reacts As Atiku Finally Gets To US After 12years Ban (680 Views)

Atiku Finally Gets US Visa, Jets Out Of Nigeria / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#atikuinamerica: Nigerians Reacts As Atiku Finally Gets To US After 12years Ban by NairaMedia: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nigerians reacts as Former Nigerian Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the PDP, Atiku Abubakar finally gets to United States of America after 12 years ban.

Atiku who is one of the notorious corrupt politician in the Nigeria history finally gets to US after 12 years of being ban by the US government for money laundering.

Atiku is alleged to have siphoned millions of dollars to one of his wives in the US, Jennifer.

Watch Video HERE

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/atikuinamerica-nigerians-reacts-as.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: #atikuinamerica: Nigerians Reacts As Atiku Finally Gets To US After 12years Ban by NairaMedia: 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
Watch Video HERE
Lalasticlala

Re: #atikuinamerica: Nigerians Reacts As Atiku Finally Gets To US After 12years Ban by mycar: 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
smiley cool
Re: #atikuinamerica: Nigerians Reacts As Atiku Finally Gets To US After 12years Ban by STARGREEN(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
This is good news. I'm really happy . Sometimes it's best to ignore people accusing you till they are tired and weak to pick up another issue. What else are they going to dish out? Maybe
Re: #atikuinamerica: Nigerians Reacts As Atiku Finally Gets To US After 12years Ban by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
Coming to America part 2
Re: #atikuinamerica: Nigerians Reacts As Atiku Finally Gets To US After 12years Ban by Racoon(m): 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
Some facts have been proven by this Atiku US visit.

-1).The APC as a party was formed on all anything that falsehood represents.Hence it can only sustained itself on same.

This is why they employ the weapon of lies, deceit, propaganda, blackmail, character assassination to cow their perceived real & imaginary political enemies.

-2).Secondly, one becomes demonized as "looter/ criminal/person of no electoral value" once you decided to go by your conscience or different political ideology contrary to their own.
Re: #atikuinamerica: Nigerians Reacts As Atiku Finally Gets To US After 12years Ban by urchmanni93(m): 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
Incoming president Sai Atiku
Re: #atikuinamerica: Nigerians Reacts As Atiku Finally Gets To US After 12years Ban by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
Zombies

Re: #atikuinamerica: Nigerians Reacts As Atiku Finally Gets To US After 12years Ban by Samunique(m): 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
At least, the APC zombies will give us some break with their Atiku can't visit the USA nonsense.

But, chai , Atiku bad ooo, see the way he take roost the cooprate Zombies of mugus alive!!!

Chai see TKO !!!grin

Technical knock out !!!

Re: #atikuinamerica: Nigerians Reacts As Atiku Finally Gets To US After 12years Ban by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
BMC viewing

1 Share

Re: #atikuinamerica: Nigerians Reacts As Atiku Finally Gets To US After 12years Ban by Deathstroke00(m): 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
It seem like Atiku got what he wanted when he travelled to england so as to get help from theBritish govt to use their influence to help clear his criminal records, we will not atikuloot our future.

Buhari we know and want

Buhari till 2023
Re: #atikuinamerica: Nigerians Reacts As Atiku Finally Gets To US After 12years Ban by Shawnnn01: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
Good news I see only Biafrans masturbating
Re: #atikuinamerica: Nigerians Reacts As Atiku Finally Gets To US After 12years Ban by reuben79: 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
naaa sooo nigerians do final buria for apc,apc and cabal never again

Re: #atikuinamerica: Nigerians Reacts As Atiku Finally Gets To US After 12years Ban by id911(m): 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
The coming Presidential Election would shock a lot of people. I took a break from commenting frequently like before because I noticed my comments are always deleted without even going against the rules just because I'm supporting Atiku. Those on Nairaland that normally delete my comments, don't worry because my own time wey I go show una peper dey come... Just pray Atiku doesn't win but I can bet anything that he will certainly win.

Re: #atikuinamerica: Nigerians Reacts As Atiku Finally Gets To US After 12years Ban by Maxymilliano(m): 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari - Atiku's visit to the United State is doctored., I don't know the type of technology that was used .

Atiku and Saraki -

Re: #atikuinamerica: Nigerians Reacts As Atiku Finally Gets To US After 12years Ban by sammy99(m): 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
zombies are all avoiding nairaland cos atiku in US is all wot dey see as topic on FP.

Pls move this also to d front page let zombies meet d incoming president of nigeria in USA

d one dat will kill dem d most is wen dey hear atiku chatting with donald trump live.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: Funny Meme's That Held Sway During 2015 Election / BREAKING: 'what We Will Do' - Presidency Reacts To El-rufai's 'body Bag' Comment / BREAKING: 10,000 Prostitutes Storm Abuja In Support Of Atiku, To Declare Free Se

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.