Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen (22414 Views)

INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi / Senate Asks Supreme Court To Reinstate Onnoghen, Says Buhari Can’t Remove CJN / Church Of Satan Reacts To ''Satanic Plot'' To Remove CJN Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen by naijaguy123456(m): 11:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
eyeview:

Your post shows you don't even know about the case.
Which assets all over which world.
Son, this is why apc enjoy media trial. Because they know they can always get thousands of ignorant people like you to shout "crucify him crucify him" without knowledge of the case.
For your info, they didn't find any properties abroad talkless of scattered all over the world. They didn't even find any foreign account on him. Rather he has one or two domicilary account here in our local banks here which wasn't included in his asset declaration form.
Frankly, most of us would have made the same mistake. He had declared it some years ago and thought that was okay.
Secondly, I even have some accounts I had since abandoned which I sincerely wouldn't have added if I were filling that form.
Thirdly, there were no "millions and millions of dollars" found in them as you claim. A senior lawyer actually stated that most CJNs travel for international conferences and are paid travel allowances and estacodes in dollars and what is available in the account is actually a reflection of true entitlements of a CJN level.

Honestly, if you guys will stop jumping up to support whatever APC throws up without reasoning, APC would have stopped this nonsense by now. They feed on you people's ignorance and poverty mentality of seeing 'a big man suffer'
Son ? My last born is as tall as you. Grow up young boy.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen by eyeview: 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
naijaguy123456:

Am sorry but going by your level of reasoning, I put your age at between 21 and 25.
If by any chance you are older than that and still reason at such infantile level, you, my friend, need spiritual help.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen by naijaguy123456(m): 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
eyeview:

Am sorry but going by your level of reasoning, I put your age at between 21 and 25.
If by any chance you are older than that and still reason at such infantile level, you, my friend, need spiritual help.
IPOB nonsense spotted.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen by Naajjii: 12:12am On Jan 18, 2019
VULCAN:
Anima.l

Anyone that doesn't do their bidding is corrupt.

Yet Ganduje is chilling at home.

If Not for illiteracy you would have known that The Nigerian Constitution states the CJN can be removed by the NJC or the Senate.

Ganduje's case is left for the Kano state Assembly to decide his fate Federal government can't do anything here. It is the duty of State assembly to investigate him if found guilty then get him impeached. EFCC can only get him after his tenure. I hope this helps your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen by chiedozie198100: 12:24am On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:

How can a judge on average 6 million naira a year altogether have millions upon millions of dollars and foreign properties scattered all over the world ? Then the mumu said I forgot to declare my assets !

is like u just learn how to spell millions.

foolish lier.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen by chiedozie198100: 12:25am On Jan 18, 2019
Naajjii:

Ganduje's case is left for the Kano state Assembly to decide his fate Federal government can't do anything here. It is the duty of State assembly to investigate him if found guilty then get him impeached. EFCC can only get him after his tenure. I hope this helps your ignorance.

the same efcc did not allow ekiti assembly to handle fayose.

yeye dey smell.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen by naijaguy123456(m): 12:26am On Jan 18, 2019
chiedozie198100:

is like u just learn how to spell millions.

foolish lier.
mumu lier !
Re: Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen by senatordave1(m): 12:35am On Jan 18, 2019
kingkakaone:

You make me see activism in Nigeria as one of the jobs for touts because you just support politicians without checking facts.

Fela, Gani and co would be turning in their graves daily with people like you claiming activists in Nigeria.

JOHNNYESSENCE, ACTIVISTJOHNNY AND NOW THIS MONICA. NA WA.
Its crystal clear.amaechi dont even know if wike still exists.seems the ojukaye led exco is hitting him hard
Re: Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen by DstreetNg: 12:59am On Jan 18, 2019
selling of phone accessories made easy within Nigeria University Campuses wink

Check my signature !!!!!
Re: Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen by berrystunn(m): 2:10am On Jan 18, 2019
kingkakaone:
Wike is on a very strong drug.

It is very evident that he sees Amaechi in his dreams.

He's so afraid of Amaechi and he can't hide it.

How old are you and where are you from?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen by tit(f): 2:41am On Jan 18, 2019
Naajjii:

then leave onnonghen's case for the njc.
efcc should capture him after njc has dismissed him

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen by 6digitscomrade: 2:58am On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:
daftness personified!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen by bixton(m): 4:02am On Jan 18, 2019
eyeview:

Son, this is why apc enjoy media trial. Because they know they can always get thousands of ignorant people like you to shout "crucify him crucify him" without knowledge of the case.
For your info, they didn't find any properties abroad talkless of scattered all over the world. They didn't even find any foreign account on him. Rather he has one or two domicilary account here in our local banks here which wasn't included in his asset declaration form.
Frankly, most of us would have made the same mistake. He had declared it some years ago and thought that was okay.
Secondly, I even have some accounts I had since abandoned which I sincerely wouldn't have added if I were filling that form.
Thirdly, there were no "millions and millions of dollars" found in them as you claim. A senior lawyer actually stated that most CJNs travel for international conferences and are paid travel allowances and estacodes in dollars and what is available in the account is actually a reflection of true entitlements of a CJN level.

Honestly, if you guys will stop jumping up to support whatever APC throws up without reasoning, APC would have stopped this nonsense by now. They feed on you people's ignorance and poverty mentality of seeing 'a big man suffer'

How much is in the account you abandoned?
How much is in the account the CJN forgot to list in the asset declaration form?

So just because a senior lawyer said something it should be taken like that?
What does the CJN need 40 SANs to prove his case?

This issue about the CJN, is it an offence and a punishable one by the authorities going by the laws?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen by ogbonti: 4:58am On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:

How can a judge on average 6 million naira a year altogether have millions upon millions of dollars and foreign properties scattered all over the world ? Then the mumu said I forgot to declare my assets !

...... where are Tinubu and Amaechi bank accounts to scrutinize?

POT calling KETTLE black!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen by moderatedguy: 4:59am On Jan 18, 2019
rexwalters:
Mumu Ganduje has immunity.
wot about Akpabio,Tinubu and Amaechi?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen by ezegold4we: 5:07am On Jan 18, 2019
Any body supporting APC must be visionless or a criminal,

Apc is the worst thing that has ever happened to our people and democracy,

A country of over 200 million people full of achievers is being governed by an illiterate lifeless sanctimonious Criminal, I pity Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen by orisa37: 5:25am On Jan 18, 2019
Amaechi is Kura.
Re: Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen by babestella: 5:53am On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:
IPOB nonsense spotted.

If this is your response to a subtle civil discuss, then you are truly between 21-25 in age. I don’t see any offense in some trying to bring you out of ignorance by educating you on the substance of the case. A lot of you here are ignorant and love to see others suffer just because you have not or did not make it.

You need to grow up because I have seen 25 year old men reason sensibly, discuss with civility than this immature attitude you display here.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen by mu2sa2: 6:11am On Jan 18, 2019
eyeview:

All this thesis goes to no issue. The law requires the cjn to declare ALL his assets. Non- disclosure is a breach and there is no defence. Even if the amount involved is one naira, it must be declared. He didn't and the amount is hundreds of millions in naira. Realistically, how can any discernible person believe that the cjn forgot about this huge amount in his account. Let's call a spade a spade, the man was trying to hide those account because of the huge balances and the crook was busted. Shikena!
Re: Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:13am On Jan 18, 2019
mu2sa2:
All this thesis goes to no issue. The law requires the cjn to declare ALL his assets. Non- disclosure is a breach and there is no defence. Even if the amount involved is one naira, it must be declared. He didn't and the amount is hundreds of millions in naira. Realistically, how can any discernible person believe that the cjn forgot about this huge amount in his account. Let's call a spade a spade, the man was trying to hide those account because of the huge balances and the crook was busted. Shikena!
If you think you have a case then go to the NJC.This things are just too simple.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 18, 2019
We all know he is the one. No apc candidate for river state 2019

1 Like

Re: Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen by Shikini: 6:41am On Jan 18, 2019
Quinns:
But wait fess, so bmc's are about to go jobless once Atiku wins. Chai, back to square 1, now that loser can go concentrate on his suya business....

I can't wait to see these lousy guys go extinct

1 Like

Re: Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen by bkool7(m): 6:47am On Jan 18, 2019
Passionate888:
We already know. Amaechi is afraid of Supreme Court judgement. Election things.

Which post is Amaechi contesting?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen by Banter1(m): 7:16am On Jan 18, 2019
Dshocker:
Wike is Amaechi's worst nightmare
No, i don't think so, because Wike is the one who can't stop talking about Ameachi. so its safe to say Ameachi is wike's worst nightmare.

So as educated as you are, you believe the nonsense wike is saying? mhen am disappointed
Re: Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen by Passionate888: 7:21am On Jan 18, 2019
bkool7:

Which post is Amaechi contesting?
Magnus Abe vs Tonye Cole, Amaechi is backing Tonye Cole

1 Like

Re: Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen by Mrpojj(m): 8:10am On Jan 18, 2019
VULCAN:
Anima.l

Anyone that doesn't do their bidding is corrupt.

Yet Ganduje is chilling at home.

If Not for illiteracy you would have known that The Nigerian Constitution states the CJN can be removed by the NJC or the Senate.

Watch if its his life time savings
After all some one who was caught also said its his life time savings he used to acquire houses on Dubai
And he was left alone

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money / Senators Pass Tax Bill That They Have Not Seen Or Read - Premium Times / Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.