Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

Rapper, Ycee Anounces His Own Record Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper, Ycee Anounces His Own Record Label (351 Views)

Rapper Ycee Rants As Davido Disses Him. Nigerians React. (pic) / You Don’t Know How To Give Head, Venezuelan Lady Tells Nigerian Rapper Ycee / Tinny Mafia Rapper Ycee Changes Haircut, Yeah Or Nay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper, Ycee Anounces His Own Record Label by Dehinde360media: 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
In a new post, Nigeria musician, Ycee who recently left his former record label, Tinny Entertainment has revealed his new music Organization.
He wrote via Instagram;
 It’s been an amazing last 6 years of my life and career and I will always remain grateful to Tinny Entertainment for the opportunity presented to me by the platform. The label has come to become like family and while the business relationship might have ended, we will continue to fellowship as brothers and grown men.
As is ..............
FOR FULL DETAILS CLICK BELOW
http://www.dehinde360media.com.ng/2019/01/nigeria-rapper-ycee-announces-his-own.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Actress India Esiley Perky Young Barley / Toke Makinwa Advises Women On Body Enhancement Surgeries / I Own The Biggest Entertainment Export In Nigeria- Doka Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.