Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Atiku Hits The Ground Running In Washington DC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Hits The Ground Running In Washington DC (3299 Views)

"I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje / Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu / It's All Over! Atiku Hits Jackpot. Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Hits The Ground Running In Washington DC by senatordave1(m): 10:18am On Jan 18, 2019
deboysben:
y not challenge me y biting around the bush
Am not shameless to engage in a brickbat with a mere kid,a fellow kid can help out.by the way its beating.
Re: Atiku Hits The Ground Running In Washington DC by overall90: 10:31am On Jan 18, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

Oh, you have forgotten the Nigerian factor?
Will it not be bought by the corrupt elites. My friend which ever way you cut it let me tell you something. The average child born in Nigeria is born to suffer, period. PMB is very loyal to the Nigerian masses.

it is now you know that i will be bought by corrupt elite but when people complain about the ownership of oil wells,you will tell us about how it is only Adenuga,Folawiyo,Danjuma,Alakija and other oil thieves are the only ones that have the resources and expertise to drill oil.
Re: Atiku Hits The Ground Running In Washington DC by deboysben(m): 11:37am On Jan 18, 2019
senatordave1:

Am not shameless to engage in a brickbat with a mere kid,a fellow kid can help out.by the way its beating.
a rabble rouser will always be a rabble rouser
Re: Atiku Hits The Ground Running In Washington DC by senatordave1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
deboysben:
a rabble rouser will always be a rabble rouser
Just like a boyish bulldog
Re: Atiku Hits The Ground Running In Washington DC by deboysben(m): 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
senatordave1:

Just like a boyish bulldog

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jime Conceads Defeat,Congratulates Ortom Via Phone Call / David Lyon To Reclaim His Mandate / CNN Mentioned Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.