Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Anita Joseph Shares Risque Clip Of Herself Naked In A Bathtub With A Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Shares Risque Clip Of Herself Naked In A Bathtub With A Man (1742 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub / Ufomba Onyinyechi Goes Nude In A Bathtub Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Joseph Shares Risque Clip Of Herself Naked In A Bathtub With A Man by Samgist(m): 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
Actress Anita Joseph says she’s “doing me” this year and made it clear by sharing a video of herself naked in a bathtub with a man.
The actress was sipping on a glass of wine as she reclined in the tub with a man’s leg between hers
The man’s face wasn’t visible but his voice was clear enough

Read more www.Samgist.com
http://samgist.com/anita-joseph-shares-risque-clip-of-herself-naked-in-a-bathtub-with-a-man-as-she-tells-followers-who-have-a-problem-with-it-to-f-ya-sef/

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Shares Risque Clip Of Herself Naked In A Bathtub With A Man by Christty(f): 12:01am On Jan 18, 2019
Samgist:

Actress Anita Joseph says she’s “doing me” this year and made it clear by sharing a video of herself naked in a bathtub with a man.
The actress was sipping on a glass of wine as she reclined in the tub with a man’s leg between hers
The man’s face wasn’t visible but his voice was clear enough

Read more www.Samgist.com
http://samgist.com/anita-joseph-shares-risque-clip-of-herself-naked-in-a-bathtub-with-a-man-as-she-tells-followers-who-have-a-problem-with-it-to-f-ya-sef/
This is craziness of the highest order
Re: Anita Joseph Shares Risque Clip Of Herself Naked In A Bathtub With A Man by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 18, 2019
The MOST DIFFICULT task a man has is to train up his FEMALE KIDS. It’s more difficult than making Heaven.
MALE kids magnet wisdom by default, even in the absence of their parents.
Now the MAN in Question never revealed his FACE, but the lady did, because she represents Gullibility and Docility.

They never STOP Growing.
Their Brains are never mature at any time.
The worst is that, most of them sit on their senses

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Shares Risque Clip Of Herself Naked In A Bathtub With A Man by Julia345(f): 5:37am On Jan 18, 2019
"they now pay millions to have my body" once said by this same Anita Joseph, so we shdnt b surprised seeing ds undecided.... Wonder if anything is being kept private anymore these days
Re: Anita Joseph Shares Risque Clip Of Herself Naked In A Bathtub With A Man by josh123(m): 5:39am On Jan 18, 2019
2nd class olosho
Re: Anita Joseph Shares Risque Clip Of Herself Naked In A Bathtub With A Man by frankanyiks(m): 6:11am On Jan 18, 2019
Dirty farm tool
Re: Anita Joseph Shares Risque Clip Of Herself Naked In A Bathtub With A Man by chriskosherbal(m): 6:41am On Jan 18, 2019
She has thrown shame to the gutters cos money has to made by all means.
Re: Anita Joseph Shares Risque Clip Of Herself Naked In A Bathtub With A Man by Bamidey: 6:58am On Jan 18, 2019
Julia345:
"they now pay millions to have my body" once said by this same Anita Joseph, so we shdnt b surprised seeing ds undecided.... Wonder if anything is being kept private anymore these days
Are you from South East?
Re: Anita Joseph Shares Risque Clip Of Herself Naked In A Bathtub With A Man by Bamidey: 7:00am On Jan 18, 2019
Some of y'all be bashing her but secretly tryna find where the fucck you left your old Vaseline.

Make I warm up cos na bar soap I dey use grin

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Shares Risque Clip Of Herself Naked In A Bathtub With A Man by Olalan(m): 7:19am On Jan 18, 2019
No more respect for their womanhood....... idiot couldn't show the guys face probably someone's husband
Re: Anita Joseph Shares Risque Clip Of Herself Naked In A Bathtub With A Man by Speedyconnect15: 7:25am On Jan 18, 2019
Her life. Not my bizness.

cool

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

(1) (Reply)

Bride Price Goes Viral Somewhere In Nigeria #please Say Your Mind / Ogun State Has Wizkid, Osun Has Davido, Anambra Has Phyno – Your State Has Who? / Ini Edo Blasts A Fan Who Tries To Mock Her Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.