Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Why Should You Fear Death � - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Should You Fear Death � (244 Views)

Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? / Why Do Many People Fear Death? / Why Do You Fear The Anti-christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Should You Fear Death � by skillz111(m): 2:16am On Jan 18, 2019
Truth be told deep down inside people in general including so called religious people fear Death due to the fear of the unknown most people would gladly accept a chance to forever enjoy on earth than go to heaven.
Let us be realistic for once if God wants to judge everybody according to there sin we are all going to hell no two ways about it, I know Christians would talk about forgiveness and grace that is the only rational that can make anyone enter heaven because judging by human nature we would all sin and fall short of his glory what makes you think you are entitled to this grace and some other human are not still eludes me.
I sometimes ponder what greater sins superceds a Christian asking for forgiveness of a particular sin and still committing that same sin is just like fooling God or taking God for granted and what sins superceds that only God knows and if your reason for worshipping is to make heaven or you fear God because you don't want to go to hell or maybe for some earthly gain then you have to sit down and self reflect if God wants to grant me grace and ask me this question you won't go to heaven or hell no worldly gains or terror so why do you love me?
If you can't answer this question in a glance you need to sit down and reflect, reason things out, meditate about the purpose of life. God is usually happy with those who use there brain to create a better world. Do you think God would not prefer Seun who created a platform like this with the numerous ways it has helped Nigerians especially those with medical issues than a Boko Haram jihadist who keeps on destroying the lives he can not create.
To the best of my knowledge if you don't use your brain to solve problems the best way you can religion would not save you according to all doctrines known to man all forms of salvation is personal religion of any sort does not guarantee anything doesn't that sounds a bell.Grace works for anybody your purpose on earth is to make it a better place whatever you are doing that contradict that you are working against God
Stop defending God it's useless our consciousness is there for a reason human have evolved even according to the holy books people Like Methuselah lived long compared to Moses then compared with our generation the wiser we became the faster our cell degenerated which led to faster mortality rate if you are believer and you don't have time to reason your faith out you would fall from grace work with nature and not against it nature wants you to reason your existence so that you have a mind capacity that can make the world a better place the irony of life is an atheist maybe working for God and a believer working against God you never can tell.
At anytime you remember death and you still try to shove it to your unconscious due to fear of whatever reason you still haven't come in terms to the reason for your existence even if you claim to you are a believer until you realise your purpose on earth any form of religion you associate with is a kind of dogma you follow realise religion won't save you only you can with grace from Mother Nature. On a lighter note nobody wan die but we won go heaven human being and hypocrisy.
My equation
Religion+reason=Good life
Religion +dogma=suffering
Reason+reasoning=best life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

800 Values For New Era Human Being (150-200) / Seeds Of Destiny By Dr. Paul Enenche / Christian Bible Quiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.