Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Wordpress Developers Come In Lets Talk Deal - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Wordpress Developers Come In Lets Talk Deal (965 Views)

Wordpress Theme Developers Come In. / I'm Hiring Great Developers, Come Learn From A Master / Aspiring Programmers Come In Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Developers Come In Lets Talk Deal by Jovialportal0: 2:18am On Jan 18, 2019
I am looking for an online exam script with features like myschool.ng Indicate if you have a ready-made script lets talk deal. Regards
Re: Wordpress Developers Come In Lets Talk Deal by ogunjobiolaide: 7:33am On Jan 18, 2019
Jovialportal0:
I am looking for an online exam script with features like myschool.ng
Indicate if you have a ready-made script lets talk deal. Regards
Lets talk my WhatsApp is 08063718360.
My price is pocket friendly.
Re: Wordpress Developers Come In Lets Talk Deal by Jovialportal0: 7:40am On Jan 18, 2019
ogunjobiolaide:
Lets talk my WhatsApp is 08063718360. My price is pocket friendly.
pls mail me at ifrekemfonudofia@gmail.com
Re: Wordpress Developers Come In Lets Talk Deal by Ayemileto(m): 8:36am On Jan 18, 2019
If you don't mind using other technologies apart from wordpress, I can develop one for you.

Apart from having a feature to add question and answers, i will add a feature that allows you to upload excel files.
Re: Wordpress Developers Come In Lets Talk Deal by Jovialportal0: 8:39am On Jan 18, 2019
Ayemileto:
If you don't mind using other technologies apart from wordpress, I can develop one for you.

Apart from having a feature to add question and answers, i will add a feature that allows you to upload excel files.
Send your invoice to ifrekemfonudofia@gmail.com
Re: Wordpress Developers Come In Lets Talk Deal by Ayemileto(m): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2019
Jovialportal0:
Send your invoice to ifrekemfonudofia@gmail.com

Ok.

Do you want all other features available on myschool.ng (like buying/selling, groups etc.) on the website or just the CBT feature?
Re: Wordpress Developers Come In Lets Talk Deal by Jovialportal0: 9:40am On Jan 18, 2019
Ayemileto:

Ok.

Do you want all other features available on myschool.ng (like buying/selling, groups etc.) on the website or just the CBT feature?
Only the cbt part with a forum, here is the demo, i want it to look like education.olatech.pro
Re: Wordpress Developers Come In Lets Talk Deal by greatface(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2019
If you don't mind using django/python, check out https://cbtest.pythonanywhere.com/ and let me now if you want something similar or more customised.
Re: Wordpress Developers Come In Lets Talk Deal by Codedboy95(m): 10:37am On Jan 18, 2019
Jovialportal0:
Only the cbt part with a forum, here is the demo, i want it to look like education.olatech.pro
why not contact the developer? The developer is a friend
Re: Wordpress Developers Come In Lets Talk Deal by Ayemileto(m): 11:05am On Jan 18, 2019
Jovialportal0:

OK. Thanks for the response I will send you a mail shortly.
Re: Wordpress Developers Come In Lets Talk Deal by etoluw: 1:33am On Jan 19, 2019
Jovialportal0:

if that's what you want i can help you create a custom wordpress theme.

i just need to ask you a few questions
Re: Wordpress Developers Come In Lets Talk Deal by Jovialportal0: 4:15am On Jan 19, 2019
etoluw:

if that's what you want i can help you create a custom wordpress theme.

i just need to ask you a few questions
We talk on ifrekemfonudofia@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Pidgin English Tutorial: Understand Javascript Promise 1 / This Is What Keeps Me In Steady Flow Of Income!!! / I Seek The Services Of A Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.