Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Atiku+ PDP = Looters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku+ PDP = Looters (677 Views)

What Atiku, PDP Leaders Did During Meeting Abroad – Presidency / Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP / Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku+ PDP = Looters by Peaceplay0: 2:43am On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku + PDP= Looters

Re: Atiku+ PDP = Looters by Dami12345: 2:47am On Jan 18, 2019
I know the only way atiku can enter the u.s as a criminal would be if he has already made deals with the u.s to sell Nigeria's interest.
So the u.s would suspend her enforcement of his detention. Pending the result of the elections.

Either way atiku is not good for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku+ PDP = Looters by Born2Breed(f): 3:04am On Jan 18, 2019
I guess the deaf one with thirst for blood is better?....

3 Likes

Re: Atiku+ PDP = Looters by Born2Breed(f): 3:05am On Jan 18, 2019
Peaceplay0:
Atiku + PDP= Looters

1 Like

Re: Atiku+ PDP = Looters by nnatobryno(m): 3:05am On Jan 18, 2019
Buhari + APC = Saints
Re: Atiku+ PDP = Looters by Born2Breed(f): 3:06am On Jan 18, 2019
Dami12345:
I know the only way atiku can enter the u.s as a criminal would be if he has already made deals with the u.s to sell Nigeria's interest.
So the u.s would suspend her enforcement of his detention. Pending the result of the elections.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku+ PDP = Looters by RZArecta2(m): 3:18am On Jan 18, 2019
Very interesting coming from zombie supporters of a bloodthirsty terrorist grin

Re: Atiku+ PDP = Looters by Peaceplay0: 6:06am On Jan 18, 2019
Born2Breed:
I guess the deaf one with thirst for blood is better?....
can you you have been strategically sponsored. so sad
Re: Atiku+ PDP = Looters by Peaceplay0: 6:07am On Jan 18, 2019
RZArecta2:
Very interesting coming from zombie supporters of a bloodthirsty terrorist grin
Atiku can never be trusted. I repeat
Re: Atiku+ PDP = Looters by Dami12345: 6:15am On Jan 18, 2019
[quote author=Born2Breed post=74869534][/quote]

Whatever.
Pictures Dont relate .
Re: Atiku+ PDP = Looters by duncun: 6:21am On Jan 18, 2019
Re: Atiku+ PDP = Looters by lastmessenger: 6:31am On Jan 18, 2019
It must be difficult for you guys to keep working for this Sudanese big

1 Like

Re: Atiku+ PDP = Looters by Born2Breed(f): 7:14am On Jan 18, 2019
#NeverAgain
"It did not take long before the Buhari administration, so openly and so warmly received by Nigerians when it came to power, began to show it's true and frightful face. Soon enough, it became clear that his administration had a conception of government in which the governed..."
"...were regarded as a hostile, adversary force, and in which government was virtually an end in itself."
"Laws were made, as much through decrees as by administrative fiat, without any evident regard for the interest of the people, let alone their views. Regulations were casually put out, more as punitive devices than as measures designed to ameliorate the citizen's condition".
"Practically every segment, except, perhaps, the uniformed forces, was antagonised, sometimes humiliated"
"Civil liberties were always precarious in military regimes. But the Buhari administration perfected the attrition of elementary freedoms to the point where the average civilian was driven to see himself, often against his will, as a pariah"
"Criticism, even self-criticism, constructive or foul, was banned. Nothing could safely be said of a government that seemed determined to be remembered more for its self-righteous omniscience than for its decency or humanity"
"Blackmailed into silence, Nigerians watched as the traditional foundations of the state were eroded. Ethnicity became a principle of state policy. The economy sputtered along. Educational policy was in a shambles. Our hospitals became graveyards"
"Ultimately, it was the arrogance of the Buhari administration that led to its downfall. For arrogance always leads to moral and political blindness. Blindness leads to isolation, and when any government is isolated from the governed, it's end is always predictable" END.
This was 33 years ago. This was the man they beatified, erected a tattered halo around his head and propped up as President.

What has changed about him or his ways? Absolutely nothing. We warned then. We're warning again.
Re: Atiku+ PDP = Looters by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 18, 2019
Dami12345:

So America is also corrupt? Chia! It is finished
Re: Atiku+ PDP = Looters by Dami12345: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

So America is also corrupt? Chia! It is finished

Of course. Since when. America uses whatever tools serve her interest, lies, kidnapping, wars, blackmail. However all this things are aimed at improving America's powers world wide.

They will make deals with atiku if he helps their interest.
Re: Atiku+ PDP = Looters by Nwadiuto247: 8:44am On Jan 18, 2019
Peaceplay0:
can you you have been strategically sponsored. so sad

Oga we trusted Buhari in 2015 and he failed woefully.

This time around we will like to support Atiku whom you say cannot be trusted. He may ,turn out to be much better than the Buhari we trusted 2015

1 Like

Re: Atiku+ PDP = Looters by RZArecta2(m): 9:34am On Jan 18, 2019
Peaceplay0:
that's your cup of garri cool
Re: Atiku+ PDP = Looters by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 18, 2019
Dami12345:

Of course. Since when. America uses whatever tools serve her interest, lies, kidnapping, wars, blackmail. However all this things are aimed at improving America's powers world wide.

They will make deals with atiku if he helps their interest.

So why is the suppose fight against corruption of Nigeria the only achievement of a party?
Re: Atiku+ PDP = Looters by Dami12345: 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

So why is the suppose fight against corruption of Nigeria the only achievement of a party?

I Dont know.
I really Dont get APCs agenda. But things are hard man.
Re: Atiku+ PDP = Looters by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
Dami12345:

I Dont know.

You don't know how hard things are until you give someone something. You will be mobbed. Just change clothes, people will start worshipping you asking you for the way.
Re: Atiku+ PDP = Looters by Peaceplay0: 1:20am On Jan 19, 2019
Peaceplay0:
they wouldn't heed to the warning of the elders now
Re: Atiku+ PDP = Looters by Peaceplay0: 1:26am On Jan 19, 2019
Dami12345:

I Dont know.
Dami12345:

I Dont know.
As the saying goes';there is always light at the end of the tunnel
#nextlevel

(1) (Reply)

"The Only Nigerian I Have Seen On Earth Is Obasanjo, He Loves Nigeria" —Amaechi / Obasanjo Is The Most Corrupt Nigerian-gani Fawehinmi / Your Open Epistles Have Oulived All Usefulness - Tsav Bomb Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.