Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

*Making an overhead tank stand on a back-filled well - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / *Making an overhead tank stand on a back-filled well (12309 Views)

Water Tank Stand (tower) / Thread tank stand construction by New Pace Services. 07032fourfour6904 / Water Tank Stand Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *Making an overhead tank stand on a back-filled well by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:31am On Mar 29, 2019
adewaleID:
He said the screw the builder use can not withstand the proposed load.

My recommendation : For screw bolt is better with 20mm or 25mm long bolt and a 16 mm support bar.

However, I suggest:

1. if in any case the tank substructure is considered faulty please demolish it and start all over again.

2. Or Design a new one

3. Please do not introduce extra load to the building , that may cause a defect because the architect while designing the house may not have considered that.

4. You may not know how good the structural construction is.

Thanks
Re: *Making an overhead tank stand on a back-filled well by adewaleID: 7:28am On Mar 29, 2019
Thanks, I will speak to the builder today

Once again thanks for the advice.
Re: *Making an overhead tank stand on a back-filled well by Dubemcapital1(m): 8:10am On Mar 29, 2019
adewaleID:
Thanks, I will speak to the builder today

Once again thanks for the advice.

Thank you sir, you are welcome.
Re: *Making an overhead tank stand on a back-filled well by 4Eyes95: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2019
Dubemcapital1:
More pics

Nice work? Please what was the cost of this tank stand?
Thanks
Re: *Making an overhead tank stand on a back-filled well by Dubemcapital1(m): 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
4Eyes95:

Nice work? Please what was the cost of this tank stand?
Thanks

The project was fabricated in Enugu so it cost about 900k
All the metal specification was not compromised.
Re: *Making an overhead tank stand on a back-filled well by 4Eyes95: 1:06am On Aug 19, 2019
Thank you!
Re: *Making an overhead tank stand on a back-filled well by Dubemcapital1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
adewaleID:

As a matter of fact, is 25mm or 20mm bar that is required for the bolt and for the column of an overhead tank stand alright?

Not to be bonded with binding wire but should be welded with a 10mm or 12mm bar round it and intermidiatly too

Pictures below as a Sample of what I mean

Thanks

Dubemcapotal

Re: *Making an overhead tank stand on a back-filled well by spyder880(m): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
Another beautiful work.
Re: *Making an overhead tank stand on a back-filled well by Dubemcapital1(m): 7:45am On Oct 09, 2019
spyder880:
Another beautiful work.

I greet you oga spyder, thank you

1 Like

Re: *Making an overhead tank stand on a back-filled well by Dubemcapital1(m): 11:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
adewaleID:

Sorry my brother for not reacting to this all these while. Please bear with me. I understand now.

But is not the best practice.
Re: *Making an overhead tank stand on a back-filled well by RPirez: 9:32am On Sep 08, 2020
Dubemcapital1:

Sorry my brother for not reacting to this all these while. Please bear with me. I understand now.

But is not the best practice.

How much would this "H" beam water tank scaffolding cost presently?
Re: *Making an overhead tank stand on a back-filled well by majormofor(m): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
Good morning Sir, I am looking for an agency that can build overhead tank just like the one you posted, you can send me the contact let me contact moformajor@gmail.com
Re: *Making an overhead tank stand on a back-filled well by Dubemcapital1(m): 4:38am On Sep 09, 2020
RPirez:

How much would this "H" beam water tank scaffolding cost presently?

900k was the price + 15% addition due to the increase on price of materials. that should be #1,035,000 for everything.
Re: *Making an overhead tank stand on a back-filled well by Dubemcapital1(m): 4:42am On Sep 09, 2020
majormofor:
Good morning Sir, I am looking for an agency that can build overhead tank just like the one you posted, you can send me the contact let me contact moformajor@gmail.com

Good morning, I and my workers built it. Check your email
Re: *Making an overhead tank stand on a back-filled well by blockgeek69(m): 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
Please what is the size of the 4-H bar used in this work? @Dubemcapital1
Re: *Making an overhead tank stand on a back-filled well by Dubemcapital1(m): 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
blockgeek69:
Please what is the size of the 4-H bar used in this work? @Dubemcapital1

5"x3"x40'

1 Like

Re: *Making an overhead tank stand on a back-filled well by kolinz01(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
cheesy
Re: *Making an overhead tank stand on a back-filled well by ayobamizz: 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2023
Please how high from the ground surface should a water tank stand be for a bungalow building to achieve a good water pressure in the house?. Also what should be the foundation depth of the tank for a bungalow house? Thank you

1 Like

Re: *Making an overhead tank stand on a back-filled well by Dubemcapital1(m): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
ayobamizz:
Please how high from the ground surface should a water tank stand be for a bungalow building to achieve a good water pressure in the house?. Also what should be the foundation depth of the tank for a bungalow house? Thank you

Technically it should be higher than the parapet or the soffit reasonably.

Eg. 4' or 1.2m above or more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Building Collapse: Lagos To Demolish 180 Houses / Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders / SOLD 3 Bedroom Apartment In Surulere For Sell ( TROY COURT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.