Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Is The New Redmi 7 Pro : XIAOMI Better Than I Phone ?! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is The New Redmi 7 Pro : XIAOMI Better Than I Phone ?! (596 Views)

Where Can I Get Note 10 Pro Xiaomi 8/128 / Redmi K20 Pro ( Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro) Unboxing And 48 Hour Review + Price (photos) / Xiaomi Redmi 7 User's Official Discussions Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The New Redmi 7 Pro : XIAOMI Better Than I Phone ?! by avalon7(m): 4:47am On Jan 18, 2019
[img][/img]

NEW DELHI: Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi recently launched its Redmi Note 7 smartphone in China. The company is now planning to soon launch an upgraded version of the same. The smartphone manufacturer is now soon expected to launch the
Redmi Note 7 Pro with a 48MP rear camera. Some of the leaks suggest that the company might official launch the smartphone next month.

The Redmi Note 7 has a 6.3-inch LCD display up front with a resolution of 2340x1080. The display has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9, maximum brightness of 450nits. It is also the first device to sport a dewdrop notch.
Powering the Redmi Note 7 is the Snapdragon 660 SoC paired with up to 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. It is backed by a 4,000mAh battery and supports QuickCharge 4. It ships with a 10W charger; although for even quicker charging, Xiaomi is also separately selling an 18W charger. External connectivity options include USB Type-C and a 3.5mm jack.
In terms of optics, the back of the Redmi Note 7 boasts a 48MP+5MP AI-enabled dual camera setup. It has a pixel size of 1.6 microns and an aperture of f/1.8. The front of the smartphone sports a single 13MP selfie camera under the dewdrop notch.

see more photos »» https://infoforts..com/2019/01/redmi-note-7-that-xiaomi-announced-in.html

Re: Is The New Redmi 7 Pro : XIAOMI Better Than I Phone ?! by bravesoul247(m): 6:23am On Jan 18, 2019
Xiaomi de try sha but they need to have an office here in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Http Injector Does Not Connect / Clean Iphone 6 16GB For Sale. / How To Delete Pof Account On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.