Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

Is The New Redmi 7 Pro : XIAOMI Better Than I Phone ?! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is The New Redmi 7 Pro : XIAOMI Better Than I Phone ?! (622 Views)

Where Can I Get Note 10 Pro Xiaomi 8/128 / Redmi K20 Pro ( Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro) Unboxing And 48 Hour Review + Price (photos) / Xiaomi Redmi 7 User's Official Discussions Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The New Redmi 7 Pro : XIAOMI Better Than I Phone ?! by avalon7(m): 4:47am On Jan 18, 2019
[img][/img]

NEW DELHI: Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi recently launched its Redmi Note 7 smartphone in China. The company is now planning to soon launch an upgraded version of the same. The smartphone manufacturer is now soon expected to launch the
Redmi Note 7 Pro with a 48MP rear camera. Some of the leaks suggest that the company might official launch the smartphone next month.

The Redmi Note 7 has a 6.3-inch LCD display up front with a resolution of 2340x1080. The display has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9, maximum brightness of 450nits. It is also the first device to sport a dewdrop notch.
Powering the Redmi Note 7 is the Snapdragon 660 SoC paired with up to 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. It is backed by a 4,000mAh battery and supports QuickCharge 4. It ships with a 10W charger; although for even quicker charging, Xiaomi is also separately selling an 18W charger. External connectivity options include USB Type-C and a 3.5mm jack.
In terms of optics, the back of the Redmi Note 7 boasts a 48MP+5MP AI-enabled dual camera setup. It has a pixel size of 1.6 microns and an aperture of f/1.8. The front of the smartphone sports a single 13MP selfie camera under the dewdrop notch.

see more photos »» https://infoforts..com/2019/01/redmi-note-7-that-xiaomi-announced-in.html

Re: Is The New Redmi 7 Pro : XIAOMI Better Than I Phone ?! by bravesoul247(m): 6:23am On Jan 18, 2019
Xiaomi de try sha but they need to have an office here in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung 12.2 Note Pro Tablet 32gb Black For Quick Sale / Need To Sell My Samsung Note 4 To Either Buy Or Swap With Iphone 6 / Asus Zenfone (check Specifications)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.