Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

I Need Help On 3d Animation! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need Help On 3d Animation! (1077 Views)

Be A Master On 3d Animation With Maya In Just 3 Weeks / for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects / The Best Of Metacreations Poser! (the Ultimate 3d Animation Software) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On 3d Animation! by gameaddict(m): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2010
Does any one know any good tutorials on animation? I started learning blender and modeling in general some months ago and I'm comfortable doing most things but I still can't realistic walkcycles and others. I'm also thinking of using bvh for my actions but I don't know how I can replace the bone to create other actions while keeping the bvh's animation as well. Please post any information you have.

We're also working on a game project in the programming section but it's been delayed because of internet problems, engine, lack of artists and others. Any contribution from you guys will be welcome. Our major problem now is the 3d aspect cuz we're lacking animated models to prototype with.

Here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-471237.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Daily Links To Awesome Photoshop Tutorials / Multimedia Training And Solutions / Need Quality Printing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.