Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,817 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen (1347 Views)

"He's Holding Meeting With Tinubu" - PDP Reacts To CJN Olukayode Ariwoola Photos / Nigeria In Trouble As US Congressmen Frank Wolf, Chris Smith, Tom Suozzi & Dr R / Biafra: Ijaw Youths Stop Asari Dokubo From Holding Meeting In Bayelsa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by shachris02: 7:42am On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku in the late hours of yesterday held meetings with some US congressmen at his Trump International Hotel residence, immediately after his arrival in Washington DC.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by madridguy(m): 7:43am On Jan 18, 2019
Let Atiku sleep inside white house, on top Trump matrimonial bed, it's late already.

We are moving to Next Level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by ceejayMAX(m): 7:44am On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku carry go

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by Sagamaje(m): 7:45am On Jan 18, 2019
[quote author=madridguy post=74872810]Let Atiku sleep inside white house, on top Trump matrimonial bed, it's late already.

[b]Eyha chief Zone B sorry na, oya go back and drink kindrimu

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by Warship: 7:46am On Jan 18, 2019
Trump has spoilt the plans of Afonjas & Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by livelymatilda22: 7:47am On Jan 18, 2019
So at the end. There was no Jubrin from Sudan and Atiku can visit USA..

1-1...Game on

1 Like

Re: Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by shachris02: 7:47am On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
Let Atiku sleep inside white house, on top Trump matrimonial bed, it's late already.

Eya. Ndo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by Maxymilliano(m): 7:47am On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku and Saraki, laughing in America when they heard that Muhammadu Buhari called Great Ogboru the Presidential Candidate of the APC ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by madridguy(m): 7:52am On Jan 18, 2019
We're gallant and no one even think about Atiku US trip because we know is already too late for him.

shachris02:

Mynd44 cilicmarin passingshot madridguy last night be like

1 Like

Re: Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by iyamALBEN(m): 7:53am On Jan 18, 2019
After bubu go there go bleep up... Trump be like: I want you guys to compose an article expressing my support for Atiku....... At least he's alive!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by shachris02: 7:55am On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
We're gallant and no one even think about Atiku US trip because we know is already too late for him.

so much pain in just a few words.

We are here for you bro. We gat you.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by Vickym1(f): 7:55am On Jan 18, 2019
They'll soon say is photoshop and the videos are doctored and finally they didn't know the technology used in sending Atiku to US. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by Vickym1(f): 7:56am On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:

Their words are changing already... Choi grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by madridguy(m): 7:56am On Jan 18, 2019
Enjoy your 3 days fame and see reality set in.

shachris02:

so much pain in just a few words.

We are here for you bro. We gat you.
Re: Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by madridguy(m): 7:58am On Jan 18, 2019
Next Level my bae tongue

Vickym1:

Their words are changing already... Choi grin
Re: Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by shachris02: 7:59am On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
Enjoy your 3 days fame and see reality set in.

I wonder what your next campaign would be. Atiku cannot bleep Aisha?

It's done man. Buhari is gone politically. Atiku waiting a few weeks to the election to go to the USA was purely strategic, he's had his visa for more than 5 months now. You are too daft to understand it tho.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by Abjay97(m): 8:01am On Jan 18, 2019
Cry me a river
Re: Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by Vickym1(f): 8:02am On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
Next Level my bae tongue

I don't want such next level of poverty, nepotism and death rather I want Nigeria to be working again with someone that knows what is happening around him and not with someone that has a dementia undecided

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by buharitill2023: 8:05am On Jan 18, 2019
op said some lawmakers, just 3 people, tell thief atiku to meet with US National assembly and to visit WhiteHouse
Re: Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by dawno2008(m): 8:05am On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:

I know say you and your demonic party go always change mouth,
I know you guys always twists and turn,just like the fake "change"promised
Na by FORCE,we the Nigeria people say no to una,
Na una say,make Atiku travel go USA,him nor just go USA,he actually went to Washington DC
Infact if una nor sabi shame
I go help una shame shocked shocked shocked
We say we nor want una fake change,make the una go give dem for daura,we nor want mugabe in Nigeria
#Atikulated
#makenigeriagreatagain
#changethechanger

1 Like

Re: Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by greatdreamer(m): 8:06am On Jan 18, 2019
It is obvious that Atiku is the next president.
Buhari going Back to Daura or to Sudan is a mission accompanied.
Re: Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by Viergeachar: 8:07am On Jan 18, 2019
Hahaha cheesy

I hate Buharists more than Buhari angry
Re: Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by shachris02: 8:07am On Jan 18, 2019
buharitill2023:
op said some lawmakers, just 3 people,
tell thief atiku to meet with US National assembly and to visit WhiteHouse

so it's no longer visit USA, but go the white house?

Bunch of pathetic fools.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by madridguy(m): 8:07am On Jan 18, 2019
Nobody ask Atiku to go to the US. Atiku is an adult and he can visit heaven and return, we care less.

dawno2008:

I know say you and your demonic party go always change mouth,
I know you guys always twists and turn,just like the fake "change"promised
Na by FORCE,we the Nigeria people say no to una,
Na una say,make Atiku travel go USA,him nor just go USA,he actually went to Washington DC
Infact if una nor sabi shame
I go help una shame shocked shocked shocked
We say we nor want una fake change,make the una go give dem for daura,we nor want mugabe in Nigeria
#Atikulated
#makenigeriagreatagain
#changethechanger
Re: Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by bubu2019: 8:10am On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:

you and who?
speak for yourself
if you like go back to stone age

1 Like

Re: Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by buharitill2023: 8:10am On Jan 18, 2019
Vickym1:

I don't want such next level of poverty, nepotism and death rather I want Nigeria to be working again with someone that knows what is happening around him and not with someone that has a dementia undecided
was Nigeria working before,
the only thing that was working before was corruption, which thief atiku will bring back.
Re: Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by CyberWolf: 8:11am On Jan 18, 2019
grin Buhari supporters are really in pain this past few days. The news coming out has been heart shattering to them back to back. The final smack down will be tomorrow evening during the presidential debate where Buhari's #BackToDaura project will be sealed.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by madridguy(m): 8:12am On Jan 18, 2019
Is your body paining you or what? I mention your name?

bubu2019:
you and who?
speak for yourself
if you like go back to stone age
Re: Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by Assurancee: 8:17am On Jan 18, 2019
BMO EXPOSES PDP, ATIKU’S RIGGING PLAN

…INEC ON THE HIT LIST

HOW PDP, ATIKU PLAN TO RIG ELECTION

…INEC ON THE HIT LIST

The Buhari Media Organisation (BMO) says it has unearthed plans by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar to rig next month’s Presidential election.

A part of the plan “to subvert the will of the people”, according to the group, is PDP’s recent recruitment of a former INEC Chairman known to have presided over the worse election in Nigeria’s recent political history.

BMO said in a statement signed by its Chairman Niyi Akinsiju and Secretary Cassidy Madueke, that the rigging plot also involves spending huge sums of money on police personnel and election officials in many parts of the country.

“With their campaign daily losing steam, PDP has also resorted to accusing everyone directly or remotely connected to President Muhammadu Buhari of corruption; after realising that Nigerians are not buying any of their Dubai Strategy of lies”.

“Their leaders had been working on this plan for a while and had consciously been raising all sorts of allegations and attacking national institutions involved in the electoral process in order to divert attention from their devious agenda.

“Part of the plot is to discredit INEC’s new election guidelines which included simultaneous accreditation and voting, and which also barred collation officers from making or receiving calls on election day.

“This same style was successfully test run in all bye-elections in recent months including those won by PDP candidates, but the party did not see anything wrong with it until the Commission insisted that it would be used during the next elections”.

BMO noted that PDP is also working on infiltrating INEC by embedding its supporters among ad-hoc electoral officials as part of its rigging plan.

It consequently advised the Commission to be cautious in its recruitment plan for the general election.

“We want to place Nigerians on notice that they should be at alert and not allow PDP elements at all levels to subvert the will of the electorate.

“There is also a need for the election management body to properly scrutinise ad-hoc staff to be recruited for Election Day duty as well as pay more than a passing attention to its officials in the run up to the February 16 election.

“This is because PDP, a party that is known for electoral manipulation, and which has a lot of dirty schemes in its kitty to rig the process in favour of its Presidential candidate, needs to be put under close surveillance”, BMO concluded.
Re: Atiku Holding Meeting With US Congressmen by Timatayo1: 8:17am On Jan 18, 2019
Many people will die of heart attack consigned atiku America trip

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adelabu Blames Tegbe For Defeat- In Fist Fight With Ajimobi's PA / Deportation Of Foreigners Living Illegally In Nigeria To Commence Soon / It's Either RUGA Or Killings, No Peace Until Fulani Move Freely—abdul-azeez Sule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.