Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Tobi Bakre And His Parents At Lizzy Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Coronation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre And His Parents At Lizzy Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Coronation (25017 Views)

BBNaija's Tobi Bakre And Wife Anu Welcome First Child, A Baby Boy (Photos) / Tobi Bakre And Alex Visit Heritage Bank (Photos) / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tobi Bakre And His Parents At Lizzy Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Coronation by kidap: 8:54am On Jan 18, 2019
Nollywood Actress and business woman, Lizzy Anjorin who was conferred with a chieftaincy title in Lagos, as the the Borokini Adini of Nigeria.

The Bakre Family were spotted at the event to support the actress and celebrate with her.

She shared some photos of the Bakre Family which Include, Tobi and his parent with caption saying...

The Bakares has being supporting me since 1900....The love and trust this family has for me is not from this world ...I wish men of today can be this discipline and brilliantly genuinely love god daughter of their wife ...I wish woman of today genuinely trust and love people they claimed they love ..As for tobi any woman that wan marry you must come to me 1st ..I ain't selling my son cheap ..his dowry is on high side help me greet and pray for them

See photos below...

Source: https://nollyzone.com/tobi-bakre-and-his-parents-spotted-with-actress-lizzy-anjorin/

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre And His Parents At Lizzy Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Coronation by kidap: 8:56am On Jan 18, 2019

Re: Tobi Bakre And His Parents At Lizzy Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Coronation by Olalan(m): 9:02am On Jan 18, 2019
Good for them.
BTW seems everyone who participated in the last BBA have one popular celeb as an ally.

14 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre And His Parents At Lizzy Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Coronation by itspzpics(m): 9:09am On Jan 18, 2019
Nice one
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Parents At Lizzy Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Coronation by Deomovies: 9:11am On Jan 18, 2019
Lizzy Anjorin na one of Tobi's biggest fan. Meanwhile, you can get External drives filled with Latest and Top Rated TV Series in HD quality at affordable price. Lagosians with hard drives, we can set a meeting for the transfers. This is a perfect gift for TV Series Junkies, please help a bro today by patronizing. Thanks.
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Parents At Lizzy Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Coronation by OkoyeA1(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2019
Tobi: Oya, gimme ur number make I control you later for kpanshing
Liz: Siro -hate -siro

grin grin grin

32 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre And His Parents At Lizzy Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Coronation by faseblex(f): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2019
ALSO SEE( DNT MISS ) grin grin grin

Two Kids Caught Having Sex In a Party shocked shocked shocked

http://www..ng/talk-zone/omg-two-kids-caught-s3x-party-photo
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Parents At Lizzy Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Coronation by TollaniInvestCo: 11:52am On Jan 18, 2019
These guys looks really good, am sure the father must have invested in the right place.

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre And His Parents At Lizzy Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Coronation by deebrain(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2019
Good to take time to read..
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Parents At Lizzy Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Coronation by lilmax(m): 11:53am On Jan 18, 2019
this guy should take his life seriously

it starts with parents but doesn’t end with them
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Parents At Lizzy Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Coronation by Royaldave200(m): 11:53am On Jan 18, 2019
Nice
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Parents At Lizzy Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Coronation by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2019
C
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Parents At Lizzy Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Coronation by Burgerlomo: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2019
Beautiful cool
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Parents At Lizzy Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Coronation by Pidginwhisper: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2019
Chieftaincy title gone to dogs. Is this not same uncouth lady who drags ppl on Instagram including her colleagues?. But then " This is Nigeria" undecided

7 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre And His Parents At Lizzy Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Coronation by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:58am On Jan 18, 2019
lilmax:
this guy should take his life seriously

it starts with parents but doesn’t end with them

Ayam not understanding.. what do u mean?

Re: Tobi Bakre And His Parents At Lizzy Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Coronation by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2019
That's my gee TOBI Bakre... the Prince of OLUOMO of Ago iwoye...

Cee C fans wouldn't like this at all.
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Parents At Lizzy Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Coronation by oochi123(f): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2019
Wow.. Congrats Liz
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Parents At Lizzy Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Coronation by madridguy(m): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2019
So Colorful. Money is good.
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Parents At Lizzy Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Coronation by Flattino(m): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
I really like this Lizy Anjorin girl

6 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre And His Parents At Lizzy Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Coronation by islandmoon: 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
I love my people, I love our culture! Only the Yoruba people will understand what happened in this photo.

Lizy Anjorin Kneed down to greet Tobi parent as a sign of respect , but in return , Tobi parent tried to stop her from doing so as a way of showing respect in return, they decided to stand up to counter her.

YorubaCulture#

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre And His Parents At Lizzy Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Coronation by Derok3833x: 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Parents At Lizzy Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Coronation by SmartMugu: 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
Borokini of Nigeria? What? How? What they hell is that title for? Because one man sat on chair in one state in Nigeria and thought of a random name and decided to name one person that, now it's being celebrated? It's 2019 yall, all that dont mean shit to nobody no more.

Abeg. I'm ready to dash out titles of Borokini of Nairaland, Borokini of Twitter, Borokini of Instagram and finally Borokini of Facebook to anyone who wants it. First come, first served. But wait o, what does Borokini even mean? How does it affect Nigeria? Why the title Borokini of Nigeria?
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Parents At Lizzy Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Coronation by Eazymoney20(f): 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
Good for them...
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Parents At Lizzy Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Coronation by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
Chief Borokinni of Nigeria when everyone knows she's a hooker on the downlow

Nigeria is definitely the bullshīt capital of the world
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Parents At Lizzy Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Coronation by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
Olalan:
Good for them.
BTW seems everyone who participated in the last BBA have one popular celeb as an ally.
You noticed correctly.. Everything na connect

(1) (Reply)

Actress Rosaline Meurer Pictured With Nairalander As She Trends On ATTENTION / Davido And Tiwa Savage Become Friends Again On Instagram (screenshot) / Cee-C Blasts Lady Who Accused Her Of Bleaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.