Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

I Have Never Been Married- Adunni Ade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Never Been Married- Adunni Ade (3052 Views)

Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade / Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up / Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Been Married- Adunni Ade by splendid22(m): 8:59am On Jan 18, 2019
Nollywood actress Adunni Adewale a.k.a Adunni Ade has debunked claims that she was ocne married.
The beautiful single mother of two noted that though she was engaged to the father of her sons, but she was never married to him.
In her words:” I was with the father of my kids, we were together for song time. He was my first . I was engaged to him but we never got married”, she said in a chat on ‘Your View’

Adunni said she vowed never to return to Nigeria after she finished her University education
“The same problem we face in Nigeria are the same problems we face outside Nigeria. I really don’t know why I returned to Nigeria. After school, I vowed never to return to Nigeria, but look at me now, I am here”.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/i-never-married-adunni-ade/

Re: I Have Never Been Married- Adunni Ade by Deomovies: 9:08am On Jan 18, 2019
Actually not actresses have hubbies lucky gold. Meanwhile, you can get External drives filled with Latest and Top Rated TV Series in HD quality at affordable price. Lagosians with hard drives, we can set a meeting for the transfers. This is a perfect gift for TV Series Junkies, please help a bro today by patronizing. Thanks.
Re: I Have Never Been Married- Adunni Ade by Peterdreddblog(m): 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Oluwadolarz Welcomes His First Child With His Baby Mama. PHOTOS / Mercy Ike Shows Front And Backside In Latest Photos / Brenda Fassie And Yvonne Chaka Chaka, African Legends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.