Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

How To Write A Good Cover Letter And Get Job: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Write A Good Cover Letter And Get Job: (319 Views)

Please Help Me With Sample Of A Good Cover Letter. I Will Appreciate. / What Is The Difference Between a Cover Letter And an Application Letter? / How To Write A Good Cover Letter To Secure A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Good Cover Letter And Get Job: by uwadiahercules: 9:09am On Jan 18, 2019
How To write A Good Cover Letter And Get Job: It is no longer called an application letter but it is called a cover letter, why? Because a cover letter as it’s conveys’ your CV to the prospective employer. A covering letter will be the first document the selector sees, even before looking at your CV, resume, or your application form. It directs people to you and your CV.

It makes a compelling case for you that will make the company selecting suitable candidate will want to find out more about you or they want to see the people with sure an impressive cover letter by reading your CV or resume. A good cover letter makes a good case for you when you are not there.

When you write a good cover letter its communicate your value straight to your employers in a well understand team. That alone you open the way for them to read your CV or Resume. The secret of writing a good cover letter is to focus on and request a particular outcome which you want to get into and right now the mean reason anyone will want to write a good cover letter is to get into an interview with the employer.
www.jobvacancynigeria.com.ng/how-to-write-a-good-cover-letter-and-get-job-jobvacancynigeria-com-ng

(1) (Reply)

Female Account Officers Urgently Wanted In Lagos / Delivery Agent / Please, My Fellow Nairalander I Need Your Help About A Job Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.