Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,357 members, 7,957,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

What Voting Looks Like In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Voting Looks Like In Nigeria. (399 Views)

Buhari Looks Like Jonathan - Jamila Abubakar / Zahra Buhari Reveals Her Son Looks Like Her Husband / Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Voting Looks Like In Nigeria. by sanmtiago(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2019
Morning greeting's to all you all nairalanders.

It is explicitly evident that the two biggest political parties in Nigeria means no good for our dear nation, Nigeria.
I think we the citizens of Nigeria are caught in a dilemma were we have to pick between a man (atiku) with traces of corruption in a dubious party(PDP) and also a man (incumbent buhari) leading a futile agenda also in a dubious party (APC).so in encapsulation I'd say we're in between the devil and the deep blue sea.
Why are the other parties treated with levity and disregard?? Haven't we had enough of this APC and PDP gibberish?? I mean 16+4=20years and imminently another bleak 4years making it a total of 24 fucking years!! Wow I'm literally freaking out. It's high time we thought outside the box cause if we don't,these two parties will ruin Nigeria for worse.
We need absolute rejuvenation and revolution not mere propaganda!!
Below is a graphical illustration of what voting looks like in Nigeria

Re: What Voting Looks Like In Nigeria. by wisebrains: 9:35am On Jan 18, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Apc And It Agents Are Planning To Lobby Market Women In Benin For Vote / Atiku Names 30 Corrupt People Working With Buhari / Tinubu Bombs Obasanjo Over Attack On Buhari, APC, Makes Shocks Revelations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.