Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

How Do You Intend To Make Extra Income This Year? Lets Rub Minds - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Intend To Make Extra Income This Year? Lets Rub Minds (469 Views)

Let's Rub Minds - Low Content And No Content Book On Whatsapp / How I Intend To Make Side Money In 2019 / Do You Already Own A Baby/kiddies Store Or You Intend To Set Up One Soon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Intend To Make Extra Income This Year? Lets Rub Minds by mrsage(m): 9:53am On Jan 18, 2019
We are here already. Year 2019.

January is expected to be low key.

February, the politicians will not give us "breathing space". General elections will take place.

March, who knows what to expect. We pray for peaceful elections. The outcome of the elections will set the pace for the month of March.

Fast forward till....

May. We expect a new administration. We expect that the Politicians will resume office.

Now what is the likely effect on the business terrain and our personal income?

I honestly dont know. However this year may start on slow motion based on my calcularion above.

Now how do we position ourselves to make money?

Elections affect the economy and it affects our pocketd.

Is this the time to consider a new busuness or side hustle? An extra source of income could help.

Lets talk

1 Like

Re: How Do You Intend To Make Extra Income This Year? Lets Rub Minds by OLASANJO: 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
call me or send your no thanks[b] 08068893883 [/b]
Re: How Do You Intend To Make Extra Income This Year? Lets Rub Minds by mrsage(m): 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
OLASANJO:
call me or send your no thanks[b] 08068893883 [/b]

Call you.... shocked
Re: How Do You Intend To Make Extra Income This Year? Lets Rub Minds by eph12(m): 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
I wish I know how to market products grin
Re: How Do You Intend To Make Extra Income This Year? Lets Rub Minds by mrsage(m): 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
eph12:
I wish I know how to market products grin

Is this the new money spinner in 2019?
Re: How Do You Intend To Make Extra Income This Year? Lets Rub Minds by eph12(m): 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
mrsage:

Is this the new money spinner in 2019?
LOL not just 2019. Ability to sell anything is always an asset anyday anytime
Re: How Do You Intend To Make Extra Income This Year? Lets Rub Minds by YorubaEmir: 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
In 2019 will be good
Re: How Do You Intend To Make Extra Income This Year? Lets Rub Minds by mrsage(m): 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
YorubaEmir:
In 2019 will be good

I like your positive vibe

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Over 100k Monthly With Your Car / Durable Bedsheets For Sale / Goodbye Diamond Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.