Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

I seek Employment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I seek Employment (546 Views)

A Well Written CV Can Boost Your Chances Of Employment By 50% Let Me Write It! / Should I Seek Java Assignment Help From Online Services? / Seek For Experts In Building Finishing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I seek Employment by ceaz4r(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2019
Re: I seek Employment by ceaz4r(m): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
Re: I seek Employment by ceaz4r(m): 3:52am On Jan 19, 2019
Re: I seek Employment by HalifaxJobs(m): 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hello dear Mr Nwachukwu !
Could we have a communication with you ? Please send an email to me.

ceaz4r:
PLEASE, SAVE A SOUL!!

Good morning, good people of GOD!!
I am wishing you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year!!

Please, I seriously need a job.
My name is Nnamdi Nwachukwu.
I studied Economics both first and second degrees. I have taken various career enhancing courses in addition.
I have experience both in Marketing and in Sales. I am good at my job. My last position was as a Sales Manager for an Agricultural and Food Processing company. My location is in Owerri, Imo State.
Company could no longer continue due to economic melt down; reason I'm out of job.

PLEASE NOTE:

* I am willing to resume immediately.
* I am equally prepared to relocate if need be.
* Any reasonable Salary is better than nothing at all.
* I am also willing to accept any position you feel I will serve you better, other than in Sales/Marketing.
* If such position means I have to travel often, I'm prepared.

I could be reached on:

Calls/SMS: 08033660768
Whatsapp: 08033660768

Thank you very much, Sir/Ma as I anticipate your quick and favorable response.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!
Re: I seek Employment by SmartMindsFx: 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
Economics and marketing.

Here are your options (my opinion)

1) as an economist, you need to get involved in financial trading (forex or crypto or both at the same time).
The reason I have given you this option is simply because you won't find it difficult to learn fast based on the fact that you must have some financial ideas ( trust me on this)

2) as a marketer, upgrade your marketing skills by adding internet marketing.
This option gives you a head start because you also have the idea offline and bring what you already know to the internet world would be a plus.

The fun thing about these options is that I can polish you in both area.

Check my signature for WhatsApp contact.
Re: I seek Employment by ceaz4r(m): 10:06am On Jan 22, 2019
C

(1) (Reply)

May Salaries, Anyone? / Transfer Of Service / 2019 Nigerian Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.