|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,695,052 members, 6,352,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 June 2021 at 09:37 AM
Multinational Pharmaceutical Companies Vacancies (lagos, Abuja, PH And East) / Sales Executives In Kano, Maiduguri, Abuja, Kaduna, And East States / Workers Needed Urgently In Kaduna North And South (2) (3) (4)
|Urgent Vacancy- EHSSQ Officer (north And East) by iddng: 10:16am On Jan 18, 2019|
Job Title: Environment Health Safety Security and Quality (EHSSQ)
Location: North and East
JOB PURPOSE/JOB SUMMARY
To offer operational support to the Environment Health Safety Security and Quality (EHSSQ) Lead.
The role is responsible for monitoring and controlling all Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) matters related with project team members and contractors while ensuring that the project is in compliance with the project requirement i.e. specification, safety code and other policies/guidelines related to the project.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
EHSSQ Management & Monitoring
• Responsible for the supervision and co-ordination of EHSSQ activities on client site.
• Participate in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management.
• Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
• Maintain positive and proactive relations with Leads and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies.
• Carryout quality checks on building materials and specifications, installations and work finishing’s
• Supervise underground storage tank cleaning, integrity tests and calibration exercises
EHSSQ Compliance & Reporting
• Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the EHSSQ Lead.
• Maintain relevant HSE, quality logs and documentation.
• Participate in detailed incident investigations and root Cause Analysis
• Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
• Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance
• Comply with all Company and EHSSQ procedures and policies.
• Report all defective materials, poor installations and finished works
Qualification/ Experience: Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university. Minimum 2 years HSE work experience in the oil and gas industry.
Qualified candidates should send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org using EHSSQ/ Location as the subject of the email.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32