Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Victor Wooten Vs Richard Bona; Who Is The Baddest? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Victor Wooten Vs Richard Bona; Who Is The Baddest? (2858 Views)

Please Does Any One Have Ezego King Of Money Picture( Chief Victor Okafor Of ) / Official: Victor Moses Signs For Chelsea / Richard Branson's Verdict On Doing business In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Wooten Vs Richard Bona; Who Is The Baddest? by Tingles(m): 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2010
I always believed that the black race is a musically inferior race until I heard Victor Wooten & Richard Bona. Does anybody know anything about these guys? Who is ur baddest bassist?

1 Like

Re: Victor Wooten Vs Richard Bona; Who Is The Baddest? by Dolemite(f): 1:41am On Aug 14, 2010
Black race, musically inferior? negro are you sick?! Blacks literally invented music. Anyway, I've heard Wooten and he's very good. . .
Re: Victor Wooten Vs Richard Bona; Who Is The Baddest? by manny4life(m): 4:12am On Aug 14, 2010
Baddest? We need English police on Nairaland shocked shocked shocked
Re: Victor Wooten Vs Richard Bona; Who Is The Baddest? by Tingles(m): 8:31am On Aug 14, 2010
@Dolemite You need to listen to Richard bona, he sings along with his bass grooves, he also scants. Do you play the bass guitar?
@Manny4life I write to communicate, not to impress, it is just a slang. Sorry, I won't say it again.
Re: Victor Wooten Vs Richard Bona; Who Is The Baddest? by manny4life(m): 12:24am On Aug 15, 2010
Tingles:

@Dolemite You need to listen to Richard bona, he sings along with his bass grooves, he also scants. Do you play the bass guitar?
@Manny4life I write to communicate, not to impress, it is just a slang. Sorry, I won't say it again.

My bad I thought it was for real, I'm sorry man, yall disregard what I said.
Re: Victor Wooten Vs Richard Bona; Who Is The Baddest? by Tingles(m): 10:30am On Aug 15, 2010
Seems we're both running from trouble, u're d man!
Re: Victor Wooten Vs Richard Bona; Who Is The Baddest? by Afromentalist: 3:08am On Jan 04, 2023
Tingles:
I always believed that the black race is a musically inferior race until I heard Victor Wooten & Richard Bona. Does anybody know anything about these guys? Who is ur baddest bassist?
Funny that I missed this thread all these years.

Victor Wooten is most likely the greatest bass player of all time as far as technique is concerned. I am yet to hear anyone come close.

Richard bona is also a bass master in his own right but can't be compared to the level of mastery of Wooten. Bona is a better all around musician, singer and player though.

The Lesson by Wooten is arguably the greatest bass song ever produced.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did You Choose Your Username? / Female Soldier Beat's Man To........ / Winnergal Bring Your Ass Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.