Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs (31429 Views)

Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs / INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State / Jaaruma Makes 10,000 Youths Get Their PVCs (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin

Re: Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
The truth is that most Nigerians can sell their votes for anything,
The average Nigerian citizen is so poor, that conscience and doing the right thing are now secondary to obtaining our immediate basic needs.
A country where votes are bought with onions, odourless fufu and bread...
Naijeriya... Tueh
In Germany Benz is used as taxis, but here we know how they are glorified and seen as the pinnacle of success.
This country is just too poor, we can't afford development.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs by femi4: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
haywire07:
I don't think voter's card has any party affiliation. This is just an encouragement to participate in the elections
its still illegal ......collecting voters card without your data in the database
Re: Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs by Navy08(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
Look very well, na the region wey Atiku think say he will gather block vote be dat. Na dem don dey trade their PVC.
I see you there ma niqqa.
Re: Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs by Caseless: 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
From the look and colour of the wrapper, we know it's pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs by adigun98(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
Na Igbo them

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs by Oricha79(m): 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
That's south/south for you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs by Olubee22(f): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
Na wa o, the wrapper that some of them will not even have money to sew it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs by Pat081: 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
We all know the state that can do anything for wrappers in Nigeria kanu people
Re: Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs by Ziggylady(f): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
Look very well, na the region wey Atiku think say he will gather block vote be dat. Na dem don dey trade their PVC.

Good things always elude you because of your penchant for evil...and it will get worse as you grow older.
Re: Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs by Pat081: 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
True talk those people children will be in overseas some good for nothing youth will b here killing demself for them
Rgade:
The truth is that most Nigerians can sell their votes for anything,
The average Nigerian citizen is so poor, that conscience and doing the right thing are now secondary to obtaining our immediate basic needs.
A country where votes are bought with onions, odourless fufu and bread...
Naijeriya... Tueh
In Germany Benz is used as taxis, but here we know how they are glorified and seen as the pinnacle of success.
This country is just too poor, we can't afford development.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs by bskyb(m): 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
haywire07:
I don't think voter's card has any party affiliation. This is just an encouragement to participate in the elections

Brilliant!!
They still have their rights to vote for any party they wish
Re: Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs by madridguy(m): 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
As he dey pepper you he dey sweet me tongue

Ziggylady:

Good things always elude you because of your penchant for evil...and it will get worse as you grow older.
Re: Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs by SjMbula(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
Famousbabe:
Watch the video here and see reactions.
Let the collect and vote to right candidate
Re: Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs by immaculate1234(m): 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
haywire07:

u are wrong very wrong
Re: Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs by ghiloman28(m): 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
TAKE IT BACK#SOWORE2019#
Re: Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs by Greenville990: 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
I'm sorry bro, I stopped reading when you mentioned First satellite

You just broke my heart, of what use is a sattelite to poor, unemployed, uneducated, and marginalized Nigerians.

I share the opinion that both APC and PDP are not different

However, I hold a great resentment for PDP especially Obasanjo.

He had the opportunity to sent us on the right path. Rebuild Nigeria, redraw our roadmap, make us the new Malaysia, Dubai and Singapore

Other successive govt either APC or YPP would have no choice but continue on the stride for development.

Instead they embarked on these projects you mentioned with sinister motive to enhance the pockets.

Obasanjo that came from prison now owns the largest farm, paper mill, hotels, University and estates

Atiku on the other hand sold our patrimony to himself

16 years down the line. You that paid your way through UNI, studied in darkness, don't have a job commensurate to your qualification, was delayed by strikes, you risk losing a family member on bad roads.

You are here defending those we should join hands to castigate. Bro it is painful.

I grew up in Lagos and all my friends and most of my family I won't see them more than 10 times till I die. Because they have all migrated to several parts of the world

I can go on and on
KingOfAmebo:
If not for PDP zombies probably won't have a GSM smartphone to type trash. APC followers are not just dumb but have short memory.

Here are some of the achievements of PDP, a party a lifeless Buhari told his lifeless followers "destroyed" Nigeria. They forget Governance is a continuous thing. Do your best when you get there, and leave when your time is up.

In 1999, The PDP met an economy without the likes of MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat, Dangote Cement, NIPP, Shoprite, privatized NEPA and many more. There were no agencies like ICPC, EFCC, to fight corruption. No regulatory agencies like NERC, NCC, PPPRA etc,. No due process or procurement Act, no UBE Act, and many other laws. No Communication satellites, and many other creations of the PDP.

Bellow is a brief list of PDP achievements:
Abuja National Stadium

Revamping of the Railway Sector

Launching of the first Satellite into space

Launched the first Unmanned Drone

Built 150 the Schools Across the Northern States.

Built 36 NNPC Mega Stations across the 36 States and the FCT

Established 12 Federal Universities, 9 in some Northern State, ( Kogi, Taraba, Jigawa, Gombe, Nasarawa, Kastina, Yobe, Kebbi and Zamfara and 3 in the southern States of Ebonyi, Bayelsa and Ekiti).

Built 36 Federal Medical Centers.

Established the Civil Defence Corps, Tetfund, ITF, Due Process Office and SERVICOM.

Passed the Freedom Of Information Bill.

Constructed the following roads:
Abuja-Lokoja Expressway,

Enugu-Abakilike Expressway,

Lagos-Benin Expressway,

Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway,

Kano-Maiduguri Expressway,

Abuja-Keffi Expressway.

Introduction of the Nigerian Electronic ID card (E-ID card)

Introduction of the Cashless Syatem, E-Payment.

The Uyo Stadium, built by a PDP Governor,
Tinapa, Ogbodu Cattle Ranch, built by another PDP Governor.

The PDP Governors also built and established the following State Universities:-
Adamawa State University, built by Gov Boni Haruna

Taraba State University, built by Late Governor Danbaba Suntai

Gombe State University, built by Governor Danjuma Goje while still in PDP

Abia State University built by Gov Orji Kalu while in PDP.

Nasarawa State University built by Gov Abdullahi Adamu while in PDP

Plateau State University built by Gov Joshua Dariye while still in PDP.

Bauchi State University built by Gov Isa Yuguda of PDP

Sokoto State University built by Gov Wammako while in PDP

Kebbi state university of science and technology built by Adamu Aliero while in PDP,

Kaduna State University built by Gov Ahmed Makarfi of PDP

Kano State University built by Gov Kwankwaso while still with the PDP

Umaru Musa Yaradua University built by late President Musa Yaradua of PDP.

Ebonyi State University built by Gov Sam Egwu of PDP

Akwa Ibom State University built by Gov Godswill Okpabio of the PDP

Cross River State University of Science and Technology built by Gov Donald Duke of the PDP

Ekiti State University built and repositioned by Gov Ayo Fayose of the PDP

Ibrahim Babangida University built by Gov Abdulkadir Kure of the PDP

Kwara State University built by Gov Bukola Saraki of the PDP

Niger Delta University built by Gov DSO Alamieyesigha of the PDP

Northwest University built by Gov Kwankwaso of the PDP.

OSUN State university built by ỌMỌ Ọba Ọlagunsoye Oyinlola

Governance is continuous. Who enter make he do he best, when another enters make he continue.
Re: Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
Somebody said Nigerian youths are lazy, shutdown our schools for the past two months with no remorse on a way forward, do we need to tell Nigeria undergraduates and educated, not to vote APC?

sai AtikuObi for prosperous Nigeria
sai DADDY AA
Re: Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs by datribune: 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
Re: Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs by zeeria: 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
later they will be blaming the president when he falls short of what he promised meanwhile forgetting they could have done better by not selling their votes.

selling your future and that of your kids for common wrapper.....really
Re: Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
Greenville990:
I'm sorry bro, I stopped reading when you mentioned First satellite

You just broke my heart, of what use is a sattelite to poor, unemployed, uneducated, and marginalized Nigerians.

I share the opinion that both APC and PDP are not different

However, I hold a great resentment for PDP especially Obasanjo.

He had the opportunity to sent us on the right path. Rebuild Nigeria, redraw our roadmap, make us the new Malaysia, Dubai and Singapore

Other successive govt either APC or YPP would have no choice but continue on the stride for development.

Instead they embarked on these projects you mentioned with sinister motive to enhance the pockets.

Obasanjo that came from prison now owns the largest farm, paper mill, hotels, University and estates

Atiku on the other hand sold our patrimony to himself

16 years down the line. You that paid your way through UNI, studied in darkness, don't have a job commensurate to your qualification, was delayed by strikes, you risk losing a family member on bad roads.

You are here defending those we should join hands to castigate. Bro it is painful.

I grew up in Lagos and all my friends and most of my family I won't see them more than 10 times till I die. Because they have all migrated to several parts of the world

I can go on and on

Quite Laughable, You complain Nigeria cannot produce common toothpick, now Nigeria launching a satellite is again a problem... hypocritical bunch.

May i remind you that the phone you are currently using and the cable tv you watch at home rely on satellite technology, The poor state of the country is a reflection of one's self. There is no country without people.

May I also remind you that Nigeria is not the worst country to live in neither is it the ONLY corrupt country in the world...there's is NO perfect country, there is NO country without poor people. This same country you regard as a shithole is the same country young people are making legitimate money and becoming millionaires...rather than come online to rant about the poor state of the country, focus on the poor state of your life and fix it.
Re: Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs by Lordofthewest(m): 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
Watch the video and listen well, na your fellow igbo people..smh
Abjay97:
APC
SANWO OLU ON THE BEAT

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs by mechanics(m): 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
Confirmed vote buying.
Re: Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs by Valnos: 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
cool
haywire07:
Re: Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs by Billionaire09: 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
KevMitnick:
Nothing wrong, as long as they get to vote right.

You are sick.

May you get well soon.

Re: Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs by akigbemaru: 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
Famousbabe:
Some Nigerian women were caught on camera in operation 'show your PVC and collect wrapper'.

The women lined up as they showed their PVCs and collected wrappers.

It is not clear the particular political party sharing the wrappers.

"Only women, it is not for men, confirm the unit, be on the line, no worry e go reach everybody, no wahala." They said.

Watch the video here and see reactions.

What do you think about this?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/show-your-pvc-and-collect-wrapper-women.html?m=0
Re: Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs by bantudra: 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
them don start again....

the people are the problem and not necesserily the leaders....when the people are corrupt,why wouldnt the leaders be corrupt too....??...

we nigerians dont have the mentality to do things straight....

no matter who we vote out mentality will not change....

we just want a leader that will accept our corrupt ways....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biodun Olujimi And Duro Faseyi Lose Reelection Bid / INEC: Situation Room demands explanation for 1m Cancelled Votes / Sanwo-olu: I’ve Lost Weight In Just One Week As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.