Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip (3546 Views)

Atiku: US Court Turns Down Request For FBI, CIA, To Release Documents On Tinubu / Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington / Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip by SluttanSlayer: 11:30am On Jan 18, 2019

11 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip by somito121(m): 11:32am On Jan 18, 2019
Serves him right. The man has entered now people are wailing. We seriously need to think like progressives.

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip by something4me: 11:32am On Jan 18, 2019
ON ATIKU'S TRIP TO THE US.

Kunle Abiola wrote:

"I presume Atiku may have traveled to the US under the umbrella of the diplomatic immunity of Saraki's official delegation.

It is possible that the trip was listed as an official trip of the Senate President of Nigeria, and the delegates to accompany him included Atiku.

Otherwise, why would the Nigerian senate president be there on a trip with Atiku. This trip was taken solely for the purpose of removing the cloud of imminent arrest and prosecution from Atiku if he traveled to the US.

Anyone that knows the working of diplomacy will realize that the US will not selectively arrest Atiku or any other member of the Saraki's delegation on this trip for as long as the tag of legislative delegation from Nigeria covers him.

This gimmick will only work on the gullible and uninformed. What we are asking from Atiku is to travel to the US as a private citizen.

He needs to take this trip on his own without any government of Nigeria official who is covered by diplomatic immunity."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip by tsephanyah(f): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2019
Why you mustn't vote Atiku
As a corrupt custom officer, atiku met a smuggler called Titi and married her. With Atiku as president and a smuggler wife as first lady NIGERIA IS FINISHED

Re: Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip by Jayslicky: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
As a corrupt custom officer, atiku met a smuggler called Titi and married her. With Atiku as president and a smuggler wife as first lady NIGERIA IS FINISHED
How much does APC pay you to be zombified a supporter?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip by magoo10(m): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku's visit have taken a great toll on zombies
We understand your pains but stay away from sniper.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip by TheTrueSeeker: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2019
[s]
something4me:

Kunle Abiola wrote:

"I presume Atiku may have traveled to the US under the umbrella of the diplomatic immunity of Saraki's official delegation.

It is possible that the trip was listed as an official trip of the Senate President of Nigeria, and the delegates to accompany him included Atiku.

Otherwise, why would the Nigerian senate president be there on a trip with Atiku. This trip was taken solely for the purpose of removing the cloud of imminent arrest and prosecution from Atiku if he traveled to the US.

Anyone that knows the working of diplomacy will realize that the US will not selectively arrest Atiku or any other member of the Saraki's delegation on this trip for as long as the tag of legislative delegation from Nigeria covers him.

This gimmick will only work on the gullible and uninformed. What we are asking from Atiku is to travel to the US as a private citizen.

He needs to take this trip on his own without any government of Nigeria official who is covered by diplomatic immunity."
[/s]

Nonsense...!!!

Why don't you go and join the SP's diplomatic entourage?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:

People like you shouldn't have access to the internet.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip by chriskosherbal(m): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2019
This Lai Mohammed guy always makes me laugh the way he talks.

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip by Slynation(m): 11:42am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip by Abfinest007(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2019
lai Mohammed is a coward

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip by mercenary: 11:46am On Jan 18, 2019
something4me:

Kunle Abiola wrote:

bla bla bla... Shame on y'all Atiku is right now in the U.S

If he had travelled alone you would have said he wasn't arrested because he's a Presidential aspirant

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip by sammy99(m): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2019
The lying machine has been damaged,he need to b rebooted to keep on lieing.

lai muhammed still thinking of more lies to lie against atiku going to US but can not find any.

Pls zombies shud assist der minister of lie in gving him more lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip by sammy99(m): 11:58am On Jan 18, 2019
something4me:

Kunle Abiola wrote:

wot is dis one saying sef.

So u cant see dat atiku was d centre of attration in US.

Even d people he went to see were happy to see him.

Saraki accompanied atiku and not d other way round.

Zombies always looking for wer dey will find faults,even if atiku goes to visit US as private citizen,u zombies will still attack him on dat.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip by sammy99(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:

is dat all?

Ok,wot of why u must not vote d lifeless dullard?
Re: Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip by Masterclass32: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
And BMC members be like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip by Nbote(m): 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
something4me:

Kunle Abiola wrote:

DIS IS BY FAR D MOST STUPID AND UNINTELLIGENT EXCUSE AND RESPONSE FROM ANYONE.. So travelling under d Senate President delegation means he won't b checked or his passport won't b flagged if he was wanted like u ppl claim? Illiteracy is a disease indeed

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip by DonEd(m): 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
something4me:

Kunle Abiola wrote:

When people claim to know too much that's exactly when they say nonsense. Mr informed indeed.

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip by Sirmuel1(m): 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
something4me:

Kunle Abiola wrote:

Chai!!! Kunle Abiola na mumu sha. Abeg make them no sell sniper for am oh

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
BUHARI CAN ONLY BE PRESIDENT OF DAURA COME FAILBUARI 2019 INSHA ALAH AMIN

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip by Guestlander: 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
something4me:

Kunle Abiola wrote:

This is exactly what I thought the moment I knew he was travelling with Saraki. Why Saraki, the current Senate president? Diplomatic immunity most likely.
These people are conmen to the core.
Re: Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip by Idecievedyou(m): 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
and must vote an ignorant person who can't make money talk of stealing the money....mmmcheww...!!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip by pimako: 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin grin grin

shame catch liar mohammed
Re: Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip by joey048(m): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
something4me:

Kunle Abiola wrote:

oga don't confuse yourself with grammar if he goes alone you will still cook up more jargons. Why didn't they think of this your theory since last year. Travel to us as a private citizen ko. No diplomatic waiver warrants your theory. Get your facts right. He has gone to the USA he has a meeting with members of congress, Atiku o not bukola saraki. Atiku and his delegation. You think America is Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip by Originality007: 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
something4me:
[s]ON ATIKU'S TRIP TO THE US.

Kunle Abiola wrote:

He needs to take this trip on his own without any government of Nigeria official who is covered by diplomatic immunity.[/s]"

stay away from sniper

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip by THUNDER4real(m): 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
e concern u

Re: Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip by Xisnin(m): 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
something4me:

Kunle Abiola wrote:

So dumb, Saraki has been following Atiku around since he won the PDP primaries.
Saraki cannot grant a citizen a diplomatic immunity.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip by shakmati(m): 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
Xisnin:

So dumb, Saraki has been following Atiku around since he won the PDP primaries.
Saraki cannot grant a citizen a diplomatic immunity.

I'm so shocked at the stoopidity of the write up I don't know the right response to the hediotic poster!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi Emerges First In Southeast Among Best States In Economic Performance / Runs Girl Kamala Harris Is Democrat's VP Choice As Biden Picks Bimbo / OPINION: Why I Blame Oromoni Snr For His Son's Death, And What We Can Learn From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.