Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Margaret Peter Obi Campaigns For Her Husband In Aba. She's From Akwa Ibom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Margaret Peter Obi Campaigns For Her Husband In Aba. She's From Akwa Ibom (32721 Views)

Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) / Peter Obi Campaigns In Trade Fair Complex, Lagos / Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Peter Obi Campaigns For Her Husband In Aba. She's From Akwa Ibom by marvin906(m): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
am still saying it atiku using obi as VP is a bad call..

Re: Margaret Peter Obi Campaigns For Her Husband In Aba. She's From Akwa Ibom by Lordofthewest(m): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
IamAtikulate:
Yoruba Moslems please keep off.

Re: Margaret Peter Obi Campaigns For Her Husband In Aba. She's From Akwa Ibom by jibrilELsudan: 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
Na her way. She's using the power of her towtow. That's how she came to me to campaign but instead offered me her towtow for my vote. I mama the thing well well and shot my hot cum in her mouth.

Re: Margaret Peter Obi Campaigns For Her Husband In Aba. She's From Akwa Ibom by Galaticos444: 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
Flattino:
Let her go to Bauchi and pull crowd . Just like Aisha and Osinbajo wife did in Southeast
dis just shows ur level of mentality which I must confess is extremely low.Aisha and osibanjo's wife went to an apc govern state that's why dey could rent those crowd,ar u saying atiku's wife won't pull such crowds in adamawa or taraba
Re: Margaret Peter Obi Campaigns For Her Husband In Aba. She's From Akwa Ibom by obaataaokpaewu: 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
deboysben:
Na Calabar woman take note
Note the difference between Uyo(Akwa Ibom) and Calabar(Cross River)

1 Like

Re: Margaret Peter Obi Campaigns For Her Husband In Aba. She's From Akwa Ibom by RTSC: 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
The east all over Nigeria will vote like never before.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Peter Obi Campaigns For Her Husband In Aba. She's From Akwa Ibom by jellington: 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
BAD MARKET.ALL THIS NONSENSE WILL STOP IMMEDIATELY BUHARI IS DECLARED WINNER AND RETURNED ELECTED.
Re: Margaret Peter Obi Campaigns For Her Husband In Aba. She's From Akwa Ibom by berrystunn(m): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Atiku friends
Meanwhile Atiku has accompanied Saraki to the US as an aide so that Saraki's diplomatic immunity will cover him.

Now I understand why you are not successful in life

Olodo immunity cover your asss

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Peter Obi Campaigns For Her Husband In Aba. She's From Akwa Ibom by winj: 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
Does anyone have the details of Uju Okonkwo, the man that was fcuk1ng Bianca Ojukwu while her husband was in hospital bed dying?

He is a friend of Peter Obi and was hiding in Embassy of Nigeria in Spain at one time when the hooker was ambassador.
Re: Margaret Peter Obi Campaigns For Her Husband In Aba. She's From Akwa Ibom by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
deboysben:
akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Margaret Peter Obi Campaigns For Her Husband In Aba. She's From Akwa Ibom by Vcblinks(m): 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
Na her way. She's using the power of her towtow. That's how she came to me to campaign but instead offered me her towtow for my vote. I mama the thing well well and shot my hot cum in her mouth.
conjilised aboki,you think u fit reach her stage in ur lifetime.am sure u not done with your 15 year old girls.ass holes peadophile bastards.spits on a useless tribe the worst tribe ever to be in Nigeria though afonjas stupid but i prefer them pass una.Go and Bleep ur cows as u guys usually do
Re: Margaret Peter Obi Campaigns For Her Husband In Aba. She's From Akwa Ibom by BafanaBafana: 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
[code][/code]
berrystunn:

Now I understand why you are not successful in life

Olodo immunity cover your asss
hahahahahah. I am not your father abeg. Stop mistaking me for your dad
Re: Margaret Peter Obi Campaigns For Her Husband In Aba. She's From Akwa Ibom by Adebowale89(m): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
IamAtikulate:

shut up!

his wife his beautiful but she married a professional lair

Buhari is not responsible for Nigeria economy imbalance- 2017/2018

Buhari economy blueprint is the cause of economic imbalance in Nigeria- 2018/2019

obi is a smart lair and yes that made him the best politician in East. a politicians that don't know how to twist words have nothing doing in politics

obi doesn't have wrist watch abeg how that one take affect competencies grin

I like him though
Re: Margaret Peter Obi Campaigns For Her Husband In Aba. She's From Akwa Ibom by mechanics(m): 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
deboysben:
hahahaha, bad guy.
Re: Margaret Peter Obi Campaigns For Her Husband In Aba. She's From Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
Flattino:
Let her go to Bauchi and pull crowd . Just like Aisha and Osinbajo wife did in Southeast
Now na BAUCHI, no be US again....
Re: Margaret Peter Obi Campaigns For Her Husband In Aba. She's From Akwa Ibom by berrystunn(m): 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
BafanaBafana:
[code][/code]hahahahahah. I am not your father abeg. Stop mistaking me for your dad

Usu
Re: Margaret Peter Obi Campaigns For Her Husband In Aba. She's From Akwa Ibom by jibrilELsudan: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
Vcblinks:
conjilised aboki,you think u fit reach her stage in ur lifetime.am sure u not done with your 15 year old girls.ass holes peadophile bastards.spits on a useless tribe the worst tribe ever to be in Nigeria though afonjas stupid but i prefer them pass una.Go and Bleep ur cows as u guys usually do

Please don't cry. Do take heart.

Re: Margaret Peter Obi Campaigns For Her Husband In Aba. She's From Akwa Ibom by Kennydoc(m): 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Atiku friends
Meanwhile Atiku has accompanied Saraki to the US as an aide so that Saraki's diplomatic immunity will cover him.

...obviously with Saraki's visa.
No let me flog you o.
Re: Margaret Peter Obi Campaigns For Her Husband In Aba. She's From Akwa Ibom by maxweb(m): 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
IamAtikulate:
I only pity yoruba christians.they are too naive and gentle to know whats going on.
Re: Margaret Peter Obi Campaigns For Her Husband In Aba. She's From Akwa Ibom by Arda1000(m): 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
sean1000x:
Biafrans are beautiful people. The languages if you listen to them have similarities and easy to learn once you already know a major Biafran language. Afonja will reply me now...they panic whenever they hear Easterners as one. Divisive things!

Anyway Biafran women and beautiful skin tone are like 5 and 6. Look at their skin below even the 90 yr old mummy.
I concur
Re: Margaret Peter Obi Campaigns For Her Husband In Aba. She's From Akwa Ibom by BuhariAdvocate: 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
She is trying to brainwashed her fellow IBO's.
Re: Margaret Peter Obi Campaigns For Her Husband In Aba. She's From Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
winj:
Does anyone have the details of Uju Okonkwo, the man that was fcuk1ng Bianca Ojukwu while her husband was in hospital bed dying?

He is a friend of Peter Obi and was hiding in Embassy of Nigeria in Spain at one time when the hooker was ambassador.

Typical Afonja and fuccking. They swear for una and fuccking? Useless things. Jesus...what a people different from Biafrans!
Re: Margaret Peter Obi Campaigns For Her Husband In Aba. She's From Akwa Ibom by winj: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
sean1000x:

Typical Afonja and fuccking. They swear for una and fuccking? Useless things. Jesus...what a people different from Biafrans!
if you have the info send it and stop being an ape
Re: Margaret Peter Obi Campaigns For Her Husband In Aba. She's From Akwa Ibom by toprealman: 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
deboysben:
She is a Nigerian, just so you know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola attends niece's birthday party in Lagos / 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma / "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.