Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,863 members, 7,862,851 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

The Deception Going On In Lagos State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Deception Going On In Lagos State (554 Views)

Sure-p/ferma Task Force: A Grand Deception / Oil Workers Are Not Going On Strike Nation-Wide - NUPENG President / Whats Going On In Nigeria Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Deception Going On In Lagos State by geria: 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2010
Since inception of the current administration of BRF I am one of those that were not hasty to pass the government as revolutionary. For a few reasons which is not a proof of genius, it is just that I decide to do a careful analysis of Nigeria politics. I discover most dark horses in politics are usually like that, Ogun state indigenes had a similar experience with OGD, during his first term. He was opening almost all the rural areas of Ogun state with roads though time showed that they were not properly built. But the press men went to town singing his praise, but time has shown that Gbenga Daniel after all is not a different politician, he is also an “ojelu” a Yoruba word. visit http://www.geria.net/2010/08/13/the-deception-going-on-in-lagos-state/ for complete details

(1) (Reply)

Nuhu Ribadu Unveils His Agenda For A New Nigeria / How Do U Feel When Your Spouse Parents Move In With U? / Us Deports 80 Nigerians Weekly, Says Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.