Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Strange Lifestyle Of Adults Babies (pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Strange Lifestyle Of Adults Babies (pictures) (3374 Views)

My Personal Observation About Nigerian "Adults" / Untold Story Of Adults Who R#pe Male Children By The International Centre For I / Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Lifestyle Of Adults Babies (pictures) by Zeemic(m): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
Paraphilic infantilism, also known as adult baby syndrome, can be a sexual fetish for some that involves role-playing a regression to an infant-like state.
National Geographic’s “Taboo” television series featured a segment about Stanley Thornton, a 30-year-old man who sleeps in a crib, wears XXL diapers and sucks juice from a bottle. Stanley is part of a subgroup of adults who practice a lifestyle often referred to as infantalism.
Thornton collects disability payments from the federal government and has come under fire from Republican Senator Tom Coburn of Oklahoma, who thinks the adult baby should be able to hold down a job.
Thornton manages an online adult baby support group, www.bedwettingabdl.com , which he launched in 2000. (Source)
When her grown brother came out to her as an “adult baby,” Marci began making precious outfits for him. So began a lucrative business, Forever a Kid, making man-sized sun-suits, diaper covers, footie pajamas, bonnets… I’m sure you get the idea. Marci also makes rompers and bishop dresses for big little girls, too. This company is based in Canada.
Behaviors may include drinking from a bottle or wearing diapers.
The infantilist community is described by one practitioner as something comprised of two main types – adult babies (who role play as infants) and sissy babies (who role play as infants of the opposite gender).

This adult crib costs $ 1,395 and it’s sold by a website specializing in adult-sized baby furniture.
Acutely aware that many will label them as perverse, sexual fetishists, or presume there is something sinister going on, many adult babies are keen to distinguish their behavior as
Some adult babies attend nurseries so they can fully express their feelings without being judged by their close ones.
There could be up to 500,000 adult babies in America.
SOURCE

Re: Strange Lifestyle Of Adults Babies (pictures) by ndokalaa: 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
Contact me for Scripts for Movies, Stage Performances, TV Series, Adaptations, etc. For a relatively low amount, get awe-inspiring and motivating stories!

Re: Strange Lifestyle Of Adults Babies (pictures) by bukatyne(f): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
Many sick sick people abound.

1 Like

Re: Strange Lifestyle Of Adults Babies (pictures) by emilyone(f): 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Strange Lifestyle Of Adults Babies (pictures) by jakandeola(m): 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
bukatyne:
Many sick sick people abound.
it bad dear a matured man acting as a baby
Re: Strange Lifestyle Of Adults Babies (pictures) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
OP tell the truth, do you also want to be an adult baby?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strange Lifestyle Of Adults Babies (pictures) by bukatyne(f): 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2019
jakandeola:
it bad dear a matured man acting as a baby

It is not bad, the man is sick.

Bad means something you can talk someone out of e. g. drinking or smoking.

These people are mentally deranged.
Re: Strange Lifestyle Of Adults Babies (pictures) by SKhanmi: 1:18am On Jan 19, 2019
I don't blame them,their society is sufficiently advanced to eliminate primary & secondary needs for most of its citizens leaving them free to pursue higher mental tasks or abuse their privileges. There are fewer mental folks among those that still need to get up & hunt/hustle for a living. That's if they've not been eliminated already

1 Like

Re: Strange Lifestyle Of Adults Babies (pictures) by jakandeola(m): 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
bukatyne:

It is not bad, the man is sick.

Bad means something you can talk someone out of e. g. drinking or smoking.

These people are mentally deranged.
but wat did u think is wrong. maybe hes an imbeccille and Neva form well as a baby. I notice most times is oyinbo DAT have did kind of disease madness. gay homosexua and this rubbish. he shd be jailed

(1) (Reply)

How Can Someone Living Abroad Have A Good Traditional Wedding Without Going Home / Adorable Photos Of World’s Smallest Woman And Her Husband / I Love My Wife Quotes With Romantic Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.