Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (39039 Views)

Photos From APC Campaign In Kano Today / Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
CilicMarin:
While one useless thief called Atiku is busy taking his Co looters friends to Dubai and America, to logde in Trump Hotel, after paying about 5Million Dollars to obtain Visa....Our Amiable President and His Humble Vice Have Been Tranversing the entire nooks and crannies of the country telling people what they have done and what they will do in the next 4 Years...

By, 16th of February, when it will become obvious President is heading for a landslide, they would turn up and do Orubebe and reactivate "Biafra or Death" hallucinations....

May God Bless Buhari/Osinbajo as they lead us to the Next Level..

More Nigerians are likely to listen to the debate than listen to him at kaduna. Hope he will show up to tell Nigerians his plan for us? There will be no ogboru, oshomole or tinubu there to stop him from handing over the apc presidential flag to atiku o

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by Jowanson: 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
CilicMarin:
While one useless thief called Atiku is busy taking his Co looters friends to Dubai and America, to logde in Trump Hotel, after paying about 5Million Dollars to obtain Visa....Our Amiable President and His Humble Vice Have Been Tranversing the entire nooks and crannies of the country telling people what they have done and what they will do in the next 4 Years...

By, 16th of February, when it will become obvious President is heading for a landslide, they would turn up and do Orubebe and reactivate "Biafra or Death" hallucinations....

Crowd in a rally is not a criteria to win an election.. Some came to see who buhari is.. Having seen him a lot on TV

Voting on that day is actually what counts!

Most of them no even get PVC too

It goes also to Atiku crowd

The truth is if you have good political structures.. That is a plus for u.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by Dandavido: 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
CilicMarin:

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by amnesty7: 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
fk001:
I promise you Buhari will win this election.

Mark my words.
God Willing, no doubt!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by berrystunn(m): 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
fk001:
I promise you Buhari will win this election.

Mark my words.

Lol continue fooling around with pictures.
If PDP arrive there next week same people will come .
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by molas02: 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
CilicMarin:

u mean it, Atiku travel to America.......
thank God ur brain is getting set for reality show

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by oldman112(m): 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
Were is Buhari?
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by lexy2014: 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
CilicMarin:

Y are u feeling bad that Atiku went 2 America? I thought that was APCs campaign promise? Atiku has helped u guys fulfill it. U should b happy.

Meanwhile c what APC& Tinubu said about d "thief".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by PHILipu1(m): 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
All this are majority of people from kaduna north constituency.. Kaduna votes will be 60-40 in favour of buhari...

90% of kaduna south is voting Atiku, 40% of kaduna central will vote Atiku... fact
Lol.
Keep dreaming.
PDP will not get 30% in Kaduna

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by deomelo: 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2019

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by truthstands20: 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2268534036513766&id=871775049523012. Please watch this link above.
Livestock..... heh...Livestock... heh. Don't worry, I'll talk. I'm the chairman of the committee.... Osinbajo. What a disgrace. The only president that debated against himself and lost woefully. I've never seen such a disgrace and low IQ of a president in my whole life.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by uthlaw: 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
deboysben:
Kaduna is 50:50.
who tell u only southern Kaduna do vote pdp,they not up to 20%....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by jellington: 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
AMERICA VISA DOES NOT GUARANTEED ATIKU VICTORY IN 2019 ELECTION.NIGERIANS ARE WISER THEY CAN ENTER PDP TRAP AGAIN. MAI GASKIYA ,SAI BUHARI IS THE MESSIAH GOD SENT TO EMANCIPATE NIGERIA FROM THE CLAWS OF BOURGEOIS.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by Sakamaje: 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
This means nothing. Atiku has gone to America to bring in the voters that will help him win with the help of Donald Trump. cool You APC supporters are jokers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by jellington: 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
I WILL CHOOSE PVC OVER AMERICAN VISA BECAUSE OF BUHARI.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by BafanaBafana: 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
CilicMarin:

Bros the Nigerian senate president visited the US, Atiku Abubakar accompanies him as an aide. Since the senate president has diplomatic immunity, they can't touch him or his aides. Whatever meeting they are having there is between them and Saraki while their media handlers are making it look like it's Atiku.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by deomelo: 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by clems88(m): 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Mumu grin this same crowd will still attend PDP rally grin

Even if I contest , they will attend my rally tongue
Jobless abo.kis angry
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by akinsdamie: 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
North central & North west will be a 90% Buhari and 10% for other parties except PDP.... North east will be a tight one 55%--45% in favour of APC ;DNorth central & North west will be a 90% Buhari and 10% for other parties except PDP.... North east will be a tight one 55%--45% in favour of APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by deomelo: 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
;Df

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by uthlaw: 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

I should be asking you to list the number of Apc chieftains in Kaduna state apart from El rufai..

Pdp has senator hunkuyi, makarfi, namadi sambo, apart from the governorship aspirant. The question now is what does apc have?
are u telling us we the people of Kaduna state will vote Atiku because of this idiots u mentioned...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by Carlyscales: 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
CilicMarin:

Better grow up and start making sense and discussing tangible issues around this campaign.
But if u guys continue just insulting people and ranting this trash, u are never gonna convince any right and independent thinking Nigerians.
How can u insult Atiku and exonerate El-rufai

Who brought him back from abroad and introduced him into nijja public service?

Was it not in privatisation buruea that he started in

Abeg say something more meaningful and sensible joor
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by Smile4daddy(m): 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
The other zombies is outside Nigeria now

The after FeBuhari, he will now be shouting rigging

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by deomelo: 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by Adebowale89(m): 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
people are talking about pmb reelection inauguration and you're here showing campaign ground

only a political neophyte believes pmb won't win Feb 16 election. how I wish I like gambling I can use my properties to gamble it

congrats to baba Yusuf in advance. we look forward to see more of your transformation in those rotten system spoilt by those cankerworm and formidable party peedeepee

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna by Bhol28: 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
This is serious, despite all antagonists.PMB,lover of the poor masses,slayer of looters.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) / Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke / Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.