Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

The Technology Involved In Atiku's Visit To USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Technology Involved In Atiku's Visit To USA (433 Views)

South-East Governors Shut Down Markets, Rice Mill Over Atiku’s Visit / Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Technology Involved In Atiku's Visit To USA by IbrahimDamola: 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
Can my dear APC zombiharists and zombirudeens tell us the technology involved in President Atiku's journey to the United states.

As an staunch dumboharist, I've been dumbfounded since he got to the USA.

grin

1 Share

Re: The Technology Involved In Atiku's Visit To USA by andreme(m): 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
Haha
Re: The Technology Involved In Atiku's Visit To USA by REVDIMMY: 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
Please, my dear Friends, my Boss needs your votes. All you need to do is Just LIKE and Comment. Please use this link: [url]https://m.facebook.com/opportunitydesk/photos/ms.c.eJxFzcENwEAIA8GOIgyGg~;4bi2TlyHe0GDiaIAbFbueDDyAIX4gOJKcuhHPawXsSoyJRP2gj7Z64a6PPBROkLQRVnNxi9KW28NQoer~_Yiq4XQFco2g~-~-.bps.a.1218413771648866/1218414111648832/?type=3&source=43[/url] to vote Uche udekwe fro is hard work on Natal Cares

Name again: Uche Udekwe

Please feel free to also share to your network. We need your votes

Thanks so much.

www.natalcares.com

(1) (Reply)

Again, President Buhari Nearly Falls At Kaduna Rally (video) / Issuance Of New Passport Begins In March, Says NIS / Herdsmen /farmers Clash Paused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.