Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,401 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Woman Finally Breaks Her Metallic Piggy Bank, See What She Discovered - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Finally Breaks Her Metallic Piggy Bank, See What She Discovered (646 Views)

I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! / Nigerian Lady Breaks Her Piggy Bank / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Finally Breaks Her Metallic Piggy Bank, See What She Discovered by gewideas: 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
This just happen right now in the office where I work. After about a 3 months of investment by a woman into her metallic piggy bank, she decided to satisfy her itching mind to see what she was able to gather despite appeal by some of us (her colleagues) to be patient till after a year.

After more than 5 minutes of trying to break this strong money vault, it was all joy as it was successfully broken. The woman finally counted it and discovered that she had realized the total of N13,750 Thirteen Thousand, Seven hundred and fifty naira only ($37.90) to her surprise. #TGIF

Re: Woman Finally Breaks Her Metallic Piggy Bank, See What She Discovered by gewideas: 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
See more pictures

Re: Woman Finally Breaks Her Metallic Piggy Bank, See What She Discovered by DavidEsq(m): 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
Both the woman and the OP are very mad

1 Like

Re: Woman Finally Breaks Her Metallic Piggy Bank, See What She Discovered by iammarvellux(m): 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
Good

3 Likes

Re: Woman Finally Breaks Her Metallic Piggy Bank, See What She Discovered by gewideas: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
DavidEsq:
Both the woman and the OP are very mad
I always wonder why people for no reason resort to abuses at any slight moment. It's well. I understand your feelings though.
Re: Woman Finally Breaks Her Metallic Piggy Bank, See What She Discovered by gewideas: 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
gewideas:
This just happen right now in the office where I work. After about a 3 months of investment by a woman into her metallic piggy bank, she decided to satisfy her itching mind to see what she was able to gather despite appeal by some of us (her colleagues) to be patient till after a year.

After more than 5 minutes of trying to break this strong money vault, it was all joy as it was successfully broken. The woman finally counted it and discovered that she had realized the total of N13,750 Thirteen Thousand, Seven hundred and fifty naira only ($37.90) to her surprise. #TGIF

Savings is good. Just imagining how much people can really realize by using this old method of savings. So amazingly awesome.

Read this

https://www.nairaland.com/3562032/lady-saved-n489500-piggy-box

(1) (Reply)

Used 2013 Toyota Hiace For Sale / Female Wrist Watch / Is UBA Bank Wise Savers Promo Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.