Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,852 members, 7,956,193 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

Regina Daniels And Her Mum In Tears As She Surprises Her With A Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Her Mum In Tears As She Surprises Her With A Car (6489 Views)

Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears / Team Alex Surprises Her With A Car And A 23rd Birthday Party / Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels And Her Mum In Tears As She Surprises Her With A Car by Davidfash10000: 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
Regina Daniels And Her Mum In Tears As She Surprises Her With a Car

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AabH3Z703dM

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mum In Tears As She Surprises Her With A Car by somito121(m): 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
Very good of her.
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mum In Tears As She Surprises Her With A Car by mrjaydee(m): 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
See her mama face grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mum In Tears As She Surprises Her With A Car by wilsonchilboy(m): 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
If she no buy her mother car na me go by am for her?
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mum In Tears As She Surprises Her With A Car by Peterdreddblog(m): 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
smiley nice
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mum In Tears As She Surprises Her With A Car by eastTKBorn: 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
Family First
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mum In Tears As She Surprises Her With A Car by Dreyl(m): 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
That's a good one there, lol I still remember vividly when I bought my sweet mom a brand new ride, she was the happiest woman on earth that day, I still remember how she was filled with joy and hugged me like am still a kid, don't forget your parents if you have made it, they should be your first priority.

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mum In Tears As She Surprises Her With A Car by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
Aww... That's so nice. She's just 18 and she's already doing so well. I pray God will take her higher.

The girl works so hard. Keep it up Nne. This is just the beginning.
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mum In Tears As She Surprises Her With A Car by arleck: 4:07am On Jan 19, 2019
computergeek:
Aww... That's so nice. She's just 18 and she's already doing so well. I pray God will take her higher.

The girl works so hard. Keep it up Nne. This is just the beginning.
Doing so well or Hoeing so well angry
I laugh at you

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mum In Tears As She Surprises Her With A Car by Speedyconnect15: 8:09am On Jan 19, 2019
Good news shaa

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mum In Tears As She Surprises Her With A Car by Elnino4ladies: 8:36am On Jan 19, 2019
There is money in Hoeing

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mum In Tears As She Surprises Her With A Car by PapaNnamdi: 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
the mama shed tears wen she think of wetin her daughter vagyner dey go through,

chai otu nnwamooo

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mum In Tears As She Surprises Her With A Car by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
arleck:

Doing so well or Hoeing so well angry
I laugh at you
That's why many of you will never move forward in life. you think everyone who has made it has dabbled into nonsense. That girl acts so many movies a month I wonder how she sleeps. She works too hard and gets paid very well. Check her IG.

People like you disgust me. Grow up.
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mum In Tears As She Surprises Her With A Car by arleck: 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
computergeek:
That's why many of you will never move forward in life. you think everyone who has made it has dabbled into nonsense. That girl acts so many movies a month I wonder how she sleeps. She works too hard and gets paid very well. Check her IG.

Speak for yourself!!! if you want prove a damn point ! prove it okay... never write sh*t or indirectly refer your bullsh*t to me understood
make thunder no fire you
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mum In Tears As She Surprises Her With A Car by arleck: 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
mrjaydee:
See her mama face grin
Lol grin the mama Ug die abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mum In Tears As She Surprises Her With A Car by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
arleck:

Speak for yourself!!! if you want prove a damn point ! prove it okay... never write sh*t or indirectly refer your bullsh*t to me understood
make thunder no fire you
Oh please shut that trap you call a mouth. Dirty piece of sh*t. Don't quote me again, I have better things to read than badly articulated crap from an agbero.
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mum In Tears As She Surprises Her With A Car by arleck: 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
computergeek:

idiot for the fact she acts movies now means she doesn't hoe right you must be mad!!!
her God mothers in industry still hoes despite having millions...
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mum In Tears As She Surprises Her With A Car by arleck: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
computergeek:
Oh please shut that trap you call a mouth. Dirty piece of sh*t. Don't quote me again, I have better things to read than badly articulated crap from an agbero.
just negodu dis idiot!!!!
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mum In Tears As She Surprises Her With A Car by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
arleck:

idiot for the fact she acts movies now means she doesn't hoe right you must be mad!!!
her God mothers in industry still hoes despite having millions...
OK. Whatever. Please anyone who knows any modelling agency should come and help this jobless piece of sh!t. Forget the fact he looks like a g@y lizard with gecko hair, someone may still accept him.

So he can stop causing a nuisance on NL with his illiteracy and ignorance, and maybe blow reach 1/4 of Regina.
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mum In Tears As She Surprises Her With A Car by arleck: 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
computergeek:
OK. Whatever. Please anyone who knows any modelling agency should come and help this jobless piece of sh!t. Forget the fact he looks like a g@y lizard with gecko hair, someone may still accept him.

So he can stop causing a nuisance on NL with his illiteracy and ignorance, and maybe blow reach 1/4 of Regina.
I will FU*K YOUR PUSSAY TILL IT GETS DRY
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mum In Tears As She Surprises Her With A Car by arleck: 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
computergeek:

YOU CRYING EHYA!!! I GOT AN AGENCY ALREADY IDIOT OKAY!!! YOU HEAR
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mum In Tears As She Surprises Her With A Car by desoul2004(m): 2:36am On Nov 05, 2019
computergeek:

You fight everywhere. Your aggressive nature will definitely put you in trouble.

(1) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Dance And Twerks Without Underwear / Mercy J And Her Nicki Minaj Charade / I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.