Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Governor Ortom: No Cattle Routes In Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom: No Cattle Routes In Benue (10660 Views)

Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults / No Grazing Routes In Bayelsa, Governor Douye Diri Replies Buhari / South-East Governors Write Buhari: Ban Herders With No Cattle & Cattle By Foot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ortom: No Cattle Routes In Benue by mank1234(m): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
Maket:
Be there shouting herdsmen, cattle route, Fulani burnt bush or harvested rice etc, while your opponent are there campaigning.

Mumu Governor.....................how do you want to win the people you own a year salaries and more than 3 years arrears?

Do you actually believe this APC lies.
Is it possible that workers would be owed a year's salary and they won't be on strike?
Re: Governor Ortom: No Cattle Routes In Benue by ukpono10: 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA ,MUHAMMED BUHARI ON NTA CHAT..

Kadaria: What are your thoughts on restructuring with regards to education?

Buhari: I’m expecting the press to investigate the corruption in the local government.

Kadaria: Why should the Nigerian people vote for you again?

Buhari : I’ve said before that if my party nominates me, I will contest.

Kadaria: The soldiers are protesting poor treatment and are ill equipped. What are your thoughts?

Buhari : I get situation report from the military. The military should investigate the demonstrations because they are not supposed to demonstrate.

Kadaria: BH targeting the military and killing soldiers. Are you worried about that?

Buhari: They choose the time to attack. We have resource limitations. BH get help from external forces.

Kadaria: What’s the solution to the conflict between farmers and herdsmen?

Buhari: we studied grazing routes from the 1st republic. Benue Governor shouldn’t ban grazing but provide routes for grazing.

Dear Buharist, can you people see your President? This is embarrassing.
Re: Governor Ortom: No Cattle Routes In Benue by wealth2al(m): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
Re: Governor Ortom: No Cattle Routes In Benue by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
INTROVERT:

Quite a long time ?
Hope you are doing great.
Re: Governor Ortom: No Cattle Routes In Benue by Nanosecond: 12:54am On Jan 19, 2019
Turantula:
Whenever it comes to cattle Buhari turns to an orator, you will see him mentioning ECOWAS charter this and that. But when it comes to economy, security he starts stammering kwaraption

Re: Governor Ortom: No Cattle Routes In Benue by godliman: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2019
Maket:
Be there shouting herdsmen, cattle route, Fulani burnt bush or harvested rice etc, while your opponent are there campaigning.

Mumu Governor.....................how do you want to win the people you own a year salaries and more than 3 years arrears?
He will win just the way apc won in osun despite owing salaries. Hypocrisy is a disease.
Re: Governor Ortom: No Cattle Routes In Benue by kabillionaire(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
We stand by gov. Ortom, no cattle routes in Benue state. Buhari should give his kinsmen katsina state to graze their cattle.
Re: Governor Ortom: No Cattle Routes In Benue by abujacomputertu: 11:36am On Jan 23, 2019
Okay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara Rehabilitates Three Major Water Works / Buhari To Confer Buratai, Jamoh With National Honours - WhistlerNG / Northern Elders Forum Denies Adopting Atiku As Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.