Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! (6078 Views)

Katherine Anne Rejouis Arrested For Prostitution In US / Frank Edoho Places Estranged Wife, Katherine, 3 Kids On N250,000 Monthly Salary / Full Story: Frank Edoho And Wife, Katherine Edoho (nta Presenter) Part Wa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! by LindsayJo: 1:02am On Aug 14, 2010
The late King of Pop and renowned World-wide megastar lived a fantasy, but bizzare & weird life. He was a great eccentric who wore face mask because of the '', New York smog and my sensitive skin,''. He also wore white sequined gloves to avoid shaking hands, slept in an oxygen tent-bedroom, always spent over $1.OM every weekend on shopping, and on and on and on. Ofcourse not forgetting his regular skin bleaching and repeated multi - facial surgeries!

For all these, the press / paparazzi nicknamed him Whacko Jackson ''The Mad Jackson'' Well, was M.J really mad or something?

His mother, Katherine Jackson, whom Michael willed 40% of his $bn estate to, has exposed all the gory details & hidden secrets of his famous son in her newly released book titled: Inside Michael Jackson's Secrets Vaults and people are already screaming betrayal, Please Read all the shocking details here

http://www.

They have forgotten their African roots, that is, back home in Africa, you don't talik ill about the dead.
sad, vey sad. sad

Re: Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! by Dolemite(f): 1:28am On Aug 14, 2010
Everyone betrayed this man, dead and alive. . .sad!!
Re: Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! by Osama10(m): 1:30am On Aug 14, 2010
I think he betrayed and hated himself first.
Re: Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! by Dolemite(f): 1:45am On Aug 14, 2010
How so?
Re: Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! by catdollsz: 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2010
It's a shame! It's like they just don't want Wacko Jacko to R.I.P after leaving a troubled existence on earth. I wonder why this is happening. But isn't it written in the Bible that a man's enemy is his household, abi!

Mummy Katherine, a beg o!!
Re: Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! by jokejumoke: 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2010
Wow, I'm just so,so,so, SPEECHLESS!
Re: Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! by bigshowsz: 12:16am On Aug 15, 2010
U know, there is a saying that ''Close your eyes for a minute,pretend to be dead and let's see who and who will weep!''

It's really sad sad but I can bet that huge sums of dollars is at the bottom of this great betrayal [/color]- Pray, has the book not become an instant best seller already?

But what would an 89-yr old mum want to do with so much money when she's already super-rich courtesy of the same son?

Speechless, Bad, Smooth Criminal, Blood on the dancefloor [color=#990000]
- It's all coming to pass now.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! by puskin: 1:05am On Aug 15, 2010
Family betrayal. . . . .OMG, dats too bad.
Re: Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! by Outstrip(f): 1:15am On Aug 15, 2010
What exactly did hos mother say that all of you are oohing and aahing about. The article was poorly written and basically said nothing
Re: Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! by alchemistz: 2:14am On Aug 15, 2010
Thanks for this information, but I'm not at all shocked. Why? Because, even the father, Joe Jackson, had recently publicly accused M.J's mum ''. . of not being close to Michael since Michael listens to her more'' [i][/i]

So, that she has now betrayed Michael is no news to me. And to think that poor Michael willed 40% of his multi-billion empire to her - This reminds me of one of Michael's songs: HEARTBREAK HOTEL.[/b]

Michael, the Thriller, [b]R.I.P.P.
([b]R[/b]est [b]I[/b]n [b]P[/b]erfect [b]P[/b]eace)
Re: Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! by unclesam99: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2010
Well, for me, Michael Jackson had the world in his pocket, but later ended up having a pocket full of trouble! Elvis Priestly,before him, ended up the same way - if not worse! It appears too much fame can be a Frankeistein monster, isn't it?

I never expected Katherine to divulge so much about her late son, methinks it's time that let Michael be. In more ways than one, he contributed overwhelmingly more than any other musician in making the world a better place to live in.[color=#000099][/color]

sad.
Re: Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! by semid4lyfe(m): 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2010
Make them free the guy na. . .shebi im don die? undecided

Moving on
Re: Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! by alongebat: 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2010
Na wao! M.J lived a very controversial life musically & otherwise and all these controversies are still trailing him even in death.

This evidences the fact that the good or evil that men (& women) do live after them. There are a lot of loose, hanging and even outright missing threads in the fantastic story called MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON. Even his 3 'children' - Prince Michael Jackson 1, Paris & ''Blanket'' - are widely believed not to be truly his, that is, M.J was not their biological father!. The whole thing is so sordid!!

However, having peeped into the details from the site above, I think - the mum being a strict Jehovah Witness et al - must have felt a divine compulsion to tell the truth as it is to the whole world.

Please read the details & see what you make of the 'vault' revelations urself.
Re: Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! by Dolemite(f): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2010
alongebat:

I think - the mum being a strict Jehovah Witness et al - must have felt a divine compulsion to tell the truth as it is to the whole world.
Bullshit, if this was truly the motive she would have done a press conference, or an interview for CNN. . .she wants to make money off her dead son the greedy betch, apparently 40 percent isn't enough of his estate isn't enough for her fat ass. . .
Re: Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! by Eeyore1: 12:04am On Aug 16, 2010
The truth is that once something has been shared with another person, it no longer becomes a secret.

However, to be stabbed in the back by one's own mother is nothing, but sour grapes!

What else can one say - M.J, R-I-P!
Re: Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! by SAfrica201: 10:57am On Aug 16, 2010
Michael, Michael, Michael. . . . the guy is just controversy personified!!!

Even while dead and gone, he's still making money. Since he died July 25, 2009 - over a year ago - he has made well over $200m. He's the richest dead person!

I'm however dissappointed that his favorite person, his dear mum, could stab him in the back like this! Just one word: SAD sad
Re: Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! by adamualii5: 9:51am On Aug 17, 2010
But the mum was his best friend while he was alive. . . so, why all this back-stabbing for goodness sake?
I don't like this at all - It's so,so,so wrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooonnnnnngggggggggg!!!

M.J, I remain your greatest fan - R.I.P, jare!
Re: Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! by Ignatio(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2010
@ Poster, Read all d shocking details here "http://www" . Are you taking us for a joke? Check ur details first b4 posting.
Re: Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! by billydkidd: 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2010
Oh, Michael Jackson was too much of a genius to be rubbished by anybody, least of all, his beloved mother who he loved to pieces with all his heart! Thumbs down for Katherine!!!

My heart bleeds so much for Michael after viewing his life replay and all the other hidden info at http://www.

Michael, just R.I.P!

Re: Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! by shilling(f): 6:48am On Aug 18, 2010
This is so sad. He gave her 40% of his wealth, why does she need to write this book? Obviously not for financial reasons, this is ill-willed!!
Re: Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 18, 2010
Let the dude rest, jeez.

What kind of mother is this?
Re: Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! by MalcolmXXX: 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2010
Michael lived a most controversial life anyway. I think he deserves what he's getting because as you make your bed, so you lie on it. Thanks the site http://www. is quite illuminating and very refreshing.

Thanks grin grin grin
Re: Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! by oriadesoro: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2010
One word for this: S-C-R-E-A-M!!!
Re: Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! by Omolulu(m): 11:58pm On Aug 20, 2010
'this site no dey open naa!! wetin be dis secret
Re: Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! by TinaTurner: 12:14am On Aug 21, 2010
As a professional colleague of M.J, I feel sad to read all these stories at http://www.

Michael was such a loving,humble and kind person. He does not deserve any of these at all!
Re: Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! by johnjimiflex(m): 6:58am On Jul 11, 2015
That's what you get when you are a poor white boy who grows up into a rich white woman...... His mum woulda just shut her mouth joor... I'm sure she didn't do it for money or anything but i'm not sure why she did it... But since she's done it, there's no problem with that...

(1) (Reply)

(photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip / Abuja Body Of Comedians Tasks New CP On Increased Fight Against Kidnapping / Tonto Dikeh Put Gun In Her Private Part [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.