Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

2018 BRAND GOALS - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2018 BRAND GOALS (350 Views)

Stanbic Ibtc Graduate Trainee 2018 Aptitude Test / Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2018 BRAND GOALS by HushTee(m): 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2019

All I wanna do in 2018 is "build my brands" ...who's with me

Okay, so, if you're with me, please let's not make one social media mistake in 2018 so we can build the brand faster, and that's the mistake of posting things irrelevant to our personal brands, particularly if you have a doubt about that thing.

Don't bother hit the post button if you think it has nothing to do with your brands, I'm not saying you shouldn't wish somebody happy birthday oh, at least wish me, but then, do it the way you want you're brand to be remembered

Although me I've started my brands this year, yes, one of them is Scholarpreneurs. Please, don't bother calling me its founder yet, just build with me, visit www.scholarpreneurs.com, read any post on our website, drop a comment and get a response, share the post and get a like, screenshot anything you like, engage us in any discussion, post a question and get a response ...also like/follow all our pages (@scholarpreneurs, @oso_tee) on social media, tag me/us too

...finally, get ready to subscribe and like, I mean, watchout for my YouTube Channel too ...be ready to get featured and make a difference

...Let's do this ...Let's just build that brand ...I'll build yours with you too
Re: 2018 BRAND GOALS by Joevics(m): 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
Re: 2018 BRAND GOALS by Joevics(m): 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
shocked
50 kobo per word?
And you need experienced copywriters, or is it manual labourers you need?
cheesy
Re: 2018 BRAND GOALS by Capnd143(m): 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
With due respect sir, 50kobo per word won't get you a good writer. That's just simple, with luck you can get an average person but not a pro.

Quote me if you are open for slight negotiation
Re: 2018 BRAND GOALS by sangresan(m): 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
These slave masters are plenty in Nigeria...

(1) (Reply)

SBI PO 2019 – Exam Date, Application Form, Vacancies, Exam Pattern / Nigerian Copyright Commission Recruitment 2019 | Apply Below / Change Of Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.