Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Disclaimer: We No Longer Accept Offer To Sell Properties. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Disclaimer: We No Longer Accept Offer To Sell Properties. (385 Views)

Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" / Introducing Lokaly, A New Way To Buy, Rent Or Sell Properties Online Nigeria / Buy & Sell Properties (Free Listing Service) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disclaimer: We No Longer Accept Offer To Sell Properties. by Treash(m): 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
Owing to the modus operandi of land sellers with questionable land titles who contact us to sell on their behalf, but such property was discovered to be in-genuine, NOTICE is here by given that we have desisted from accepting offer to sell properties on behalf of any prospective seller(s) henceforth.

Our area of specifications is only restricted to the following areas:
*Purchasing land on behalf of any interested buyer.
*We conduct required search and investigation of true title to the property for our clients before purchasing same.
*We make necessary findings at the appropriate government agencies to verify further validity or otherwise of the property.
*We assist in applying for relevant land titles such as C of O, Accommodation, and Gazettes with the government.
*We help in preparing relevant deed of assignments between parties to land sale.
*We engage professional building contractors/ engineers in carrying out structural improvement.
*We advise, counsel, and guide our clients and friends accordingly on land matters in Nigeria.

Please feel free to reach us on any of the over listed areas. Thank you.

Barr Ayo- 08068088866
Email- ay4u888@gmail.com
Re: Disclaimer: We No Longer Accept Offer To Sell Properties. by erenax: 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
Treash:
Owing to the modus operandi of land sellers with questionable land titles who contact us to sell on their behalf, but such property was discovered to be in-genuine, NOTICE is here by given that we have desisted from accepting offer to sell properties on behalf of any prospective seller(s) henceforth.

Our area of specifications is only restricted to the following areas:
*Purchasing land on behalf of any interested buyer.
*We conduct required search and investigation of true title to the property for our clients before purchasing same.
*We make necessary findings at the appropriate government agencies to verify further validity or otherwise of the property.
*We assist in applying for relevant land titles such as C of O, Accommodation, and Gazettes with the government.
*We help in preparing relevant deed of assignments between parties to land sale.
*We engage professional building contractors/ engineers in carrying out structural improvement.
*We advise, counsel, and guide our clients and friends accordingly on land matters in Nigeria.

Please feel free to reach us on any of the over listed areas. Thank you.

Barr Ayo- 08068088866
Email- ay4u888@gmail.com

Do you know any broker you can link me up with?
Re: Disclaimer: We No Longer Accept Offer To Sell Properties. by Treash(m): 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
erenax:

Do you know any broker you can link me up with?

No sir. I can see you're passionate about selling off your property. I'm very sorry, I could have assisted you but most sellers are not helping. However, you may reach out to any of the estate agents in the Island.

Barr Ayo- 08068088866.
Re: Disclaimer: We No Longer Accept Offer To Sell Properties. by erenax: 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
Treash:

No sir. I can see you're passionate about selling off your property. I'm very sorry, I could have assisted you but most sellers are not helping. However, you may reach out to any of the estate agents in the Island.

Barr Ayo- 08068088866.

Ok sir

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Mini Flat At Palmgrove 200k A Year Deal / Before You Buy Into That Private Estate / Double Story Building For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.