Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Paulpipar In: Why Shaking Of Hands Is Disgusting. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Paulpipar In: Why Shaking Of Hands Is Disgusting. (275 Views)

Top 10 Most Disgusting And Horrific Food The Chinese Eats / DISGUSTING! Kim Kardashian BLASTED By Japanese For Naming Her New Underwear Line / Lady Knit A Yellow Wool Crop Top With Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paulpipar In: Why Shaking Of Hands Is Disgusting. by branhampaul: 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
‘I once did see a man - at a certain place which I am not ready to disclose - extract catarrh from his nose and then threw it on the ground, then he blanketed it with sand. This man never did wash that hand; he just cleaned the residual on his cloth. Little time a fellow who never did see him do the aforementioned came along greeting him and so he did respond, and they shook, this man who drew out catarrh with his hand from his nose shook this greeting man with that same hand, and they held hands for some time, it was such a skanky scene for me that day, while watching them only one word could come to my mind: “Goddamnit”’

What I saw that day strengthened my already formulated belief “Never shake people’s hand”, because I don’t know what they’ve carried or done with that hand that I am about to shake.
I wholly do belief that some big amount of humans are disgusting (not you, those who don’t care about hygiene), so I stopped taking chances, even if a friend of mine should stretch forth his or her hand for a handshake, I would just convert mine to a fist-like shape for a knuckle.

I do go about every day and I see all manner of persons exchange pleasantries, and different thoughts do run through my mind.

Not that shaking of hands is something that I see to be very very very bad, but I don’t just fancy it because I can’t tell what such second party has done with his hands prior to that moment.

I know that there are still some persons till today who don’t wash their hands after using the toilet, now take five seconds to imagine you shaking such person.
There are also some persons who use their hands in scratching their buttocks, in fact I once did catch a man put his hand into his trouser and scratched his bare buttocks, and it was utterly disgusting. Not to mention the fact that some persons do pick their nose and end up not washing their hands. What about the men and women who urinate, and when they do, a little drop of their urine touches their hand(s), and they don’t even bother to wash their hands immediately but they just rub it on their cloth.

Now also think about those women who do scratch their private parts but never immediately go to wash their hands, some men are guilty also.

There are so many disgusting things the people you see every day do with their hands, but you just can’t tell.

I am an advocate of “Stop Shaking People.”
This act should be put to a stop with immediate alacrity to help reduce the daily transfer of disease - because we can’t tell who is neat and who is not - even both in our churches and mosque for the sake of our health. Knuckling should replace hand shaking.

In fact, I have ceased from touching people’s phone as much as I can except if the situation warrants I do. A research conducted years back in America depicts that the average toilet is neater than the phones you see every day.

I don’t shake hands; except I do it by mistake or the recipient is elderly.

As a friend or nef (my coined word for “Not Enemy or Friend”) of mine, if I don’t shake you, please do not be angry, it is just a principle that I have chosen to live by, and I have every right.

- PaulPipar

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

50% Off Buy Your Wears Today At Aliexpress With Free Shipping! / Your Children Can Get You / Acne, Oily Skin Dark Spots. Come In For Products That Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.