Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

PDP Dares President Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Dares President Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku (797 Views)

Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku / FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats / PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Dares President Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by NAIJAHITPLAY: 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
The Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organization (PPCO) describes as laughable, President Muhammadu Buhari’s heinous plot to frame the PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubakar, out of fear that he is already coasting to victory in the February 16 Presidential election.
Former vice-President Atiku Abubakar

While we understand that President Buhari and his dysfunctional All Progressives Congress (APC) are jittery over Atiku Abubakar’s soaring popularity ahead of the elections, it is reprehensible that Mr. President will descend abysmally low to fabricate outright lies and falsehood in a bid to discredit a more qualified and acceptable Presidential candidate.

The PPCO makes bold to state that Atiku Abubakar has nothing to do with the alleged issues leading to the collapse of Bank PHB, but an honest and hard working Nigerian who has no skeleton of any sort in his cupboard, unlike President Buhari, who is now entangled in series of corruption allegations.

For emphasis, even the Chairman of President Buhari’s Advisory Committee Against Corruption, Prof. Itse Sagay, had since told the world that the Buhari Presidency has searched everywhere and could not find anything incriminating on Atiku Abubakar.

The world already knows that this attempt to mudsling our Presidential candidate is coming out of President Buhari’s frustration over Atiku Abubakar’s successful outing in the United States, for which the Buhari Presidency has gone into full hallucination.

This is in addition to their frenzied face-saving effort to divert public attention from President Buhari’s humiliating appearances in the respective rallies and Television shows he has had.

The PPCO however, counsels President Buhari and the APC to note that Nigerians can see through their lies, fabrications and frustration and that their scheme against Atiku Abubakar is already dead on arrival.

If anything, the PPCO will want President Buhari to open the books and provide explanation for the N9 trillion stolen under his watch as Minister of Petroleum Resources as detailed in the leaked NNPC memo.

President Buhari should as well, allow an open inquest into the alleged involvement of his relations in the N1.032 trillion alleged corrupt acquisitions in 9Mobile and Keystone Bank PLC.

Finally, the PPCO states that the PDP Presidential candidate, our great party and indeed all Nigerians, who have already reached a national consensus to vote-in Atiku Abubakar as the next President of our country, will not be distracted by this unfounded allegation by the rejected President Buhari and his handlers.
Source: http://www.naijahitplay.com/2019/01/pdp-dares-president-buhari-over-threats.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: PDP Dares President Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by TeeBabss(m): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
I'm completely ATIKULATED, what of the poster below me?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Dares President Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by SamuelTurner(m): 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
TeeBabss:
I'm completely ATIKULATED, what of the posted below me?
bro you self sabi better thing......
Na passion I carry go inec office to collect my PVC....
That dumb ass must return to duara with his Zombies

3 Likes

Re: PDP Dares President Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by elgramz: 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
APC are playing politics of desperation and bitterness. Whatever the case, it's clear that Buhari does not have what it takes to lead us for the next four years, he has to go

1 Like

Re: PDP Dares President Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by TeeBabss(m): 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
SamuelTurner:
bro you self sabi better thing......
Na passion I carry go inec office to collect my PVC....
That dumb ass must return to duara with his Zombies

Naso brother, I no wan hear anything
I just fear they don't rig this election, Osun election still dey pain me after the massive turn up for PDP
Re: PDP Dares President Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by SamuelTurner(m): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
TeeBabss:

Naso brother, I no wan hear anything
I just fear they don't rig this election, Osun election still dey pain me after the massive turn up for PDP
Buhari is suffering from dementia, he won't remember the techniques he will use
Re: PDP Dares President Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by TeeBabss(m): 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
SamuelTurner:
Buhari is suffering from dementia, he won't remember the techniques he will use

grin grin grin
I pray he doesn't

1 Like

Re: PDP Dares President Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
Zombies quote me after APC and buhari finished arresting Babachir lawal and Akpabio..

For now, we are all Atikulating.
Re: PDP Dares President Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
Chai see happy nd Atikulated Obi-diently jollifying Nigerians....

UNA TOO LIKE BETTER THING, ME SELF FOLLOW JOIN...

(1) (Reply)

Just In:::lagos Arewa Community Turbaned Jide Sanwo-olu As Tafida Of Lagos. Pics / Aks Pdp Chairman, Paul Ekpo Addresses Press: " The Evil Frame Up Muat Fail" / The Beauty Of The PDP South East Campaign Flag Off In Owerri, Most Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.