Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

The Hot Niche Business Like Oil Business.... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Hot Niche Business Like Oil Business.... (318 Views)

Listen To The Hot New Jingle ALAT Recently Released / Why An Entrepreneur Passionate To Start A Crypto Exchange Business Like Localbit / Palm Oil Business In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hot Niche Business Like Oil Business.... by hiboth(m): 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
hello, this business is not only applicable to woman or ladies alone, guy and man can also ventured into it, when i am about to start this business, i thought it was a woman business not for man but, when i begin to make sales, i realized that this business is for everyone sofar it, what we used at both man and woman, this business is a hot niche and many people are making money on it, i am a testimony of this business.

the business am talking about is clothing business which is buying and selling of it .... you will really make alot of money on it, if you get your selling position.

the cloths am talking about is DA VIVA WAX and PATTERN AND PLANE CLOTH...

you can contact me on 0.8.1.6.4.7.8.3.0.2.2. whatsapp or call

(1) (Reply)

Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Was At Amorka In Continuation Of His Ward Tour / Breaking News: ASUU Suspends Strike, Asks Lecturers To Resume Friday / Ielts Lecture Centres & Australia Admission with Artisan Visa In Ibadan & Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.