Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,836 members, 7,956,155 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

Why Is Nigeria Such Terrible Place - An Israeli Perspective - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Nigeria Such Terrible Place - An Israeli Perspective (571 Views)

Is Nigeria A Terrible Place To Live? Why Is Life Hard In Nigeria? / What An Israeli Who Lived In Plateau State For 5 Years Said About Nigeria / "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nigeria Such Terrible Place - An Israeli Perspective by Elose11(m): 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
I'm an Israeli that lived in Nigeria for 5 years working on an agricultural project in Plateau State.

Nigeria is no better or no worse than any other country in the world. Every country has it's advantages and dis-advantages.

The leadership is the biggest Nigerian problem with rife corruption and lack of basic humanity.

The Nigerian people are suffering from a lack of leadership and too much religious dogma.

One of the main problems with Nigerians is that they are too tolerant of their politicians. No strikes or protest marches for justice. They have come to terms with the fact that they have to bribe a government official, customs officer, police officer, immigration officer just to progress in life.

Ian Kedem. A former combat medic at Israeli defence forces (1982 - 2001)
https://www.quora.com/#
Re: Why Is Nigeria Such Terrible Place - An Israeli Perspective by SternProphet: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
PDP is why Nigeria is such a terrible place. 100% of Nigerians know this. Nigeria is also an absurd, low mentality place.
Watch this space, one of the comments from a PDP supporter will be that PDP is the same as APC. So they all know PDP is evil. The people who threw out the hapless Jonathan 4 years ago are back to beg them for votes and they will vote for them again but Buhari will be the one to reset brains in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria Such Terrible Place - An Israeli Perspective by Arda1000(m): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
SternProphet:
PDP is why Nigeria is such a terrible place. 100% of Nigerians know this. Nigeria is also an absurd, low mentality place.
Watch this space, one of the comments from a PDP supporter will be that PDP is the same as APC. So they all know PDP is evil. The people who threw out the hapless Jonathan 4 years ago are back to beg them for votes and they will vote for them again but Buhari will be the one to reset brains in this country.
hmmm! in conclusion you are...I don't even know what to call you but the brain capacity of buhari and his gay cows are miles better than urs
Re: Why Is Nigeria Such Terrible Place - An Israeli Perspective by micchi(m): 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
because Nigeria chose lies over truth Nigeria will be OK when they begin to do the right things
Re: Why Is Nigeria Such Terrible Place - An Israeli Perspective by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 19, 2019
After reading his comment, you will understand that Biafrians' brain is different from that of Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas. Let me say this...THIS COUNTRY WILL NEVER EVER PROGRESS AS LONG AS YOU HAVE HAUSA-FULANI AND YORUBA IN IT. I SAID NEVER!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nigeria Such Terrible Place - An Israeli Perspective by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Why Is Nigeria Such Terrible Place - An Israeli Perspective by Ikechu12: 12:51am On Jan 19, 2019
sean1000x:
After reading his comment, you will understand that Biafrians' brain is different from that of a Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas. Let me say this...THIS COUNTRY WILL NEVER EVER PROGRESS AS LONG AS YOU HAVE HAUSA-FULANI AND YORUBA IN IT. I SAID NEVER!

grin. Look at the two countries those things are part of. Benin is nothing to write home about and Niger and Chad is an insult to term country. We know exactly where Niggeria is heading by them. My happiness is they are the worst hit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nigeria Such Terrible Place - An Israeli Perspective by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 19, 2019
SternProphet:
Watch this space, ]one of the comments from a PDP supporter will be that PDP is the same as APC. So they all know PDP is evil. The people who threw out the hapless Jonathan 4 years ago are back to beg them for votes and they will vote for them again but Buhari will be the one to reset brains in this country.

And so infested with tribal and religious bigots.

sean1000x:
After reading his comment, you will understand that Biafrians' brain is different from that of a Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas. Let me say this...THIS COUNTRY WILL NEVER EVER PROGRESS AS LONG AS YOU HAVE HAUSA-FULANI AND YORUBA IN IT. I SAID NEVER!

"It appears to me that the causes of the last Civil War lie embedded in the nether realms of such degrading and depraving evils as unemployment; mass ignorance; endemic and debilitating diseases; low productivity; abuse and misuse of power, bribery and corruption; favouritism and nepotism; ethnocentricity and tribalism; much poverty and much discontent."
- Chief Obafemi Awolo. Address to The Nigerian Trade Union Congress (1970): In Voice of Courage, 1981.

Those ills mentioned above are Nigeria's problems which requires very much individual EFFORTS to cure. The average Nigerian is very lazy to cure himself always looking for who to blame.
Re: Why Is Nigeria Such Terrible Place - An Israeli Perspective by mabea: 1:33am On Jan 19, 2019
SternProphet:
People that reason like you are the main problem with nigeria

(1) (Reply)

2019 : Buhari Shuts Down Borno State. See Massive Crowd(photos) / Drama As Party Insists Rev King On Death Row Is Presidential Candidate / Ganduje Orders Immediate Shutdown Of All Kano Stadiums Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.