Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Wife In Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Wife In Ibadan (29851 Views)

Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu / Thugs Attack Atiku’s Supporter’s (Lee Maeba's) Residence In Rivers (Photos) / Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Wife In Ibadan by Igbokid: 5:12am On Jan 19, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
let afonja touch that lovely innocent woman, what will happen in ewedu kingdom will shock the whole world
Chest beating osu basta..rd

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Wife In Ibadan by BuhariAdvocate: 5:16am On Jan 19, 2019
They asked leave but you still proof stubborn
Re: Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Wife In Ibadan by Yorubasarecurse: 5:25am On Jan 19, 2019
ascendo:
Can this be true?
Can your existence be true?
Re: Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Wife In Ibadan by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:54am On Jan 19, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
let afonja touch that lovely innocent woman, what will happen in ewedu kingdom will shock the whole world

Kanu and Ojukwu boasted even more. We know they ran at first sign of battle

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Wife In Ibadan by Rotimi47: 6:09am On Jan 19, 2019
No time for arguments or fight, Na election result I dey jejely wait for.

This 2019, dem go fear fear! shocked
Re: Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Wife In Ibadan by oyichi: 6:47am On Jan 19, 2019
buhari is going home, it has been sealed by both local and international stake holders, his supporters just wasting their time
Re: Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Wife In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:

you must be confusing me for another person , I would never support any form of violence against another person
you need to change your ways cos you're still young
Re: Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Wife In Ibadan by euchariadavid(f): 7:26am On Jan 19, 2019
PMB... don't wants to accept defeat... he must accept defeat this time
Re: Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Wife In Ibadan by onubijoe(m): 7:34am On Jan 19, 2019
Those that fashioned against @Atiku and his family shall not prosper
Re: Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Wife In Ibadan by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:42am On Jan 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Definitely urchins from the satanic party

You only have one pvc
Re: Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Wife In Ibadan by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:43am On Jan 19, 2019
onubijoe:
Those that fashioned against @Atiku and his family shall not prosper

Have you prosper since 1999
Re: Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Wife In Ibadan by chocolatelady(f): 7:49am On Jan 19, 2019
This thing get as I be o. I think say Titi na yoruba woman, why was she attacked in her home ?
Re: Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Wife In Ibadan by islandmoon: 7:58am On Jan 19, 2019
APC supporters are fund of campaigning with machetes and other dangerous weapons with police backing
Re: Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Wife In Ibadan by Baasebaa0570(m): 8:14am On Jan 19, 2019
THE INCIDENT WAS TRUE.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Wife In Ibadan by Okoroawusa: 9:49am On Jan 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:

you must be confusing me for another person , I would never support any form of violence against another person
LIAR!
Re: Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Wife In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 19, 2019
Yorubas should caution all those urchings causing disaffection amongst the people.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Wife In Ibadan by happy6666: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2019
hi

Re: Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Wife In Ibadan by Denton027: 11:31am On Jan 20, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Kanu and Ojukwu boasted even more. We know they ran at first sign of battle
At least Kanu and Ojukwu faced the guns of the military at some point , can't say the same for yoruba cowards like Ogundipe, Oladipo Diya, Afonja of Ilorin, and the other yoruba General I can't remember that wept like a baby before his junior officer back in the 90's.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Wife In Ibadan by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:43am On Jan 20, 2019
Denton027:

Denton027 to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:

At least Kanu and Ojukwu faced the guns of the military at some point , can't say the same for yoruba cowards like Ogundipe, Oladipo Diya, Afonja of Ilorin, and the other yoruba General I can't remember that wept like a baby before his junior officer back in the 90's.

Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu are all leaders and your gods. They have one thing in common apart from being Igbo...it's their disgusting cowardice.

ALL the people in Nigeria who fearlessly fought the FG even in the military era were all Yorubas...Fela , Fawehinmi, Solarin, even Soyinka.

I am sure Oladipo Diya must have Igbo blood because it's unusual for a Yoruba to run at first gunshot grin

So try again.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Wife In Ibadan by Denton027: 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu are all leaders and your gods. They have one thing in common apart from being Igbo...it's their disgusting cowardice.

ALL the people in Nigeria who fearlessly fought the FG even in the military era were all Yorubas...Fela , Fawehinmi, Solarin, even Soyinka.

I am sure Oladipo Diya must have Igbo blood because it's unusual for a Yoruba to run at first gunshot grin

So try again.
The Fela's, Solarin's, Soyinkas', etc and the few exceptions of brave Yorubas you mentioned only come once in a lifetime, from a tribe with cowardice generally embedded in their DNA. And if we are talking about the so called fight against the junta of the military era, don't forget a whole Aare ona kakanfo in the person of Abiola was wasted like a mere roach, his mandate stolen from him, and his wife killed... and the Nadeco leaders fled into exile when sh.it got real... the fulani military pretty much fuvked the whole yoruba race in the asss and still got away with it. In the history of Nigeria, no ethnic nationality has stood up more to the Hausa/Fulani bullish.it more than the Igbos, that's why they always see Igbos as their biggest threats from the South even during ethnoreligious tensions... Anybody that has lived in the North especially in the Sabon Gari axis, will testify if truthful enough, to how Igbos almost invariably stand up to the Northern mobs and fight them back when they carry their madness to the Christians. Yorubas have always been known to hide or flee... facts not feelings.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Wife In Ibadan by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
Denton027:

[s]The Fela's, Solarin's, Soyinkas', etc and the few exceptions of brave Yorubas you mentioned only come once in a lifetime, from a tribe with cowardice generally embedded in their DNA. And if we are talking about the so called fight against the junta of the military era, don't forget a whole Aare ona kakanfo in the person of Abiola was wasted like a mere roach, his mandate stolen from him, and his wife killed... and the Nadeco leaders fled into exile when sh.it got real... the fulani military pretty much fuvked the whole yoruba race in the asss and still got away with it. In the history of Nigeria, no ethnic nationality has stood up more to the Hausa/Fulani bullish.it more than the Igbos, that's why they always see Igbos as their biggest threats from the South even during ethnoreligious tensions... Anybody that has lived in the North especially in the Sabon Gari axis, will testify if truthful enough, to how Igbos almost invariably stand up to the Northern mobs and fight them back when they carry their madness to the Christians. Yorubas have always been known to hide or flee... facts not feelings.[/s]

I need a single brave Igbo. Victor Banjo led the Biafran army. That's a Yoruba man for your info.

Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu ALL ran. FACT. Now go and cry more

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun / Yusuf Buhari Quick Recovery Prayer Banner In Jos (Photo) / Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.