Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Why I Am A Single Mom – Lady Reveals - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Am A Single Mom – Lady Reveals (478 Views)

"I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo / I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am A Single Mom – Lady Reveals by Citizenshelm: 1:23am On Jan 19, 2019

A Nigerian lady who goes by the name FGolashade has taken to IG to share her reason for being a single mom.

According to Shade, this is not because she is loose but because she gave the wrong person her heart.

I am a single mum not because i was promiscuous, not because I had many men, not because i was immoral.

But because i trusted the wrong man with my heart,gave myself out to the wrong man who took advantage of my simple naive and pure love.the man promised heaven but led me the hell way.
Am a single mum because I was brave enough to go the way alone, endure ridicule and hatred alone, get misjudged alone.i endured all emotions of rejection alone, i endured all difficulties of pregnancy and embraced motherhood alone and emerged as a strong woman all alone.

I protected my child all alone and endured all innocent questions that would stab my heart alone, “Mummy, where is my dad?”. The single mums deserves respect and congratulations for enduring to the end all alone as the dead beat went on with life as if we do not exist. Sometimes I do cry,sometimes I feel wretched,I feel weak and lost but she I look at my child and remember “I must remain strong, composed, courageous and focused since that child has no one else to look up to except me
Big up to all single mothers who stood up strong and brave when the coward took off.press on,the sky is our starting point

hat do you think about this post?
We want to hear from you all.
CLICK TO SEE OR ADD COMMENT

lalastical MYDN44 OMENKA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mother To Marry Son,since The Mother Is Six Months Pregnant For Him / my extended family members expects too much from me / Who Wants To Travel Dubai On A Low Budget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.