Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

I Couldn’t Save My Sister’s Life With All The Money I Had – Adekunle Gold - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Couldn’t Save My Sister’s Life With All The Money I Had – Adekunle Gold (46326 Views)

Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety / Regina Daniels: 'I Have Not Made Half Of The Money I Hope To Acquire' / Teddy A Explains Why He Couldn’t Believe Viewers Chose Cee-c And Nina Over Bamba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Couldn’t Save My Sister’s Life With All The Money I Had – Adekunle Gold by biggail(f): 7:02am On Jan 19, 2019
[b][/b]e
YOUNGELDER1:
Hungry blogger
Re: I Couldn’t Save My Sister’s Life With All The Money I Had – Adekunle Gold by IjebuWarrior: 7:09am On Jan 19, 2019
emmabest2000:

The Point Is ...

But he said money can't buy death... NOT life. angry

Actually, money can buy death. Ask Tinubu and all the hired Assassins. Life... money cannot buy. cool

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn’t Save My Sister’s Life With All The Money I Had – Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 19, 2019
feelgoodstuffs:
Sorry Bro.. She's resting in the bosom of the Lord
As much as I don't want anyone to end up in hell, I believe it's wrong to state or predict one's eternal destination, especially when you didn't know them when they were alive. God is the only one who has the right to do this, because He's all-knowing, and all-seeing.

1 Like

Re: I Couldn’t Save My Sister’s Life With All The Money I Had – Adekunle Gold by LINTUNE(m): 7:15am On Jan 19, 2019
undecided undecided undecided
noskcid:
3rd to comment
1st loading
Re: I Couldn’t Save My Sister’s Life With All The Money I Had – Adekunle Gold by lishman1010: 7:32am On Jan 19, 2019
quite unfortunate and emotional to know that money cannot buy happiness indeed death is a fate both the rich and the poor share. but what you make out with the ones you love keeps you going.
Re: I Couldn’t Save My Sister’s Life With All The Money I Had – Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 19, 2019
Download this lovely song from a nairalander http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: I Couldn’t Save My Sister’s Life With All The Money I Had – Adekunle Gold by luluosas(m): 8:35am On Jan 19, 2019
Were you the savior before? Only Jesus can save

1 Like

Re: I Couldn’t Save My Sister’s Life With All The Money I Had – Adekunle Gold by Funkybabee(f): 9:31am On Jan 19, 2019
wow!!!
you and king sunny...Am waiting i
Re: I Couldn’t Save My Sister’s Life With All The Money I Had – Adekunle Gold by Ayobami7(m): 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
hmmm
Re: I Couldn’t Save My Sister’s Life With All The Money I Had – Adekunle Gold by feelgoodstuffs(m): 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Jayhazard:

As much as I don't want anyone to end up in hell, I believe it's wrong to state or predict one's eternal destination, especially when you didn't know them when they were alive. God is the only one who has the right to do this, because He's all-knowing, and all-seeing.

LOL ok... if you say so Bro. wink
Re: I Couldn’t Save My Sister’s Life With All The Money I Had – Adekunle Gold by HeightsKE: 1:40pm On Jan 14
biggail:
Hello there..I saw you sent me a mail..I'm sorry I lost my mail settings...we can still relate.. happy new year

(1) (2) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Caught Sniffing Female Panties / Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) / E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.