Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP (22125 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / INEC Delists 1.1 Million Voters Over Double Registration, Ineligibility / 2019: Court sacks all APC candidates In Cross-Rivers - DailyPost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2019
blackgold2018:
The will re-visit this judgment. The court just want to create an avenue for APC to decide n present their candidates.
Revisit which judgement? The only recourse left to APC now is the supreme court and that is why they desperately want to remove the CJN before elections?

4 Likes

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by erico2k2(m): 9:10am On Jan 19, 2019
senatordave1:

You have started sir after we finished in delta.nothing stops the 30%,if you hate them others love them.there hated but have 3 senators,listen to yourself.
They have 3 senators soo lol you are naive to politics, let me ask you, what party does the head of senate belong to? and where is he as we speak?
you are here banking on senators.Look PDP was strong but something led them to lose the last general election, That thing still exist today in APC only that it is bigger.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by senatordave1(m): 9:10am On Jan 19, 2019
erico2k2:

No Im not, Im saying Amaeachi has no businees with APC teh way the south south is structured, he should have just taken his ministership and sharaaap like Fashola!He was scammed right but waht is done is do ne no need to strt crying and loooking for trouble up n down, we know howmuch money he pumped into making PMB be what he is today but they failed to recognise him should that not teach him something?
Its not by force to be in pdp.south south has s lotion educated people,many dislike pdp.
Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by erico2k2(m): 9:11am On Jan 19, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Revisit which judgement? The only recourse left to APC now is the supreme court and that is why they desperately want to remove the CJN before elections?
Exactly, which might be a bit hard to do,seeing the backing and the handwritting on the wall

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 19, 2019
Brizzy404:
God should help us scatter them up to presidential level
Amennnnnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by erico2k2(m): 9:14am On Jan 19, 2019
senatordave1:

Its not by force to be in pdp.south south has s lotion educated people,many dislike pdp.
it is very simple, the South South sees APC as a northern party, and we all know the reserve people of the south have for the North.However pmb did not make good his promise to include everybody in his govt, all sensitive positions are geered 2wards the North,there is 2many angles to attack or pour critisism on this FG.They need to re stratagise sharpidly

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by Raskasal(m): 9:18am On Jan 19, 2019
They won't come and say anything now ooo. They won't see the competence in INEC now ooo, na when Buhari win election them go say them rig am. God is watching all of you ooo

1 Like

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:20am On Jan 19, 2019
Afamed:

It's a kangaroo Judgement initiated by Wike. On which ground will you disqualify a party from presenting their candidate? In due time, before the election, Apc candidates will be recognized

shutup zombie
did he also initiate Zamfara judgement
brainless mofo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by senatordave1(m): 9:20am On Jan 19, 2019
erico2k2:

it is very simple, the South South sees APC as a northern party, and we all know the reserve people of the south have for the North.However pmb did not make good his promise to include everybody in his govt, all sensitive positions are geered 2wards the North,there is 2many angles to attack or pour critisism on this FG.They need to re stratagise sharpidly
Yes,that hatred for northerners is why atiku will fail.while pdp is still strong,apc is getting stronger.i have told you severally that popular votes dont decide elections here especially in rivers.
By the way pdp has failed to take advantage of buhari's many failings.buhari has showered cross river and akwa ibom with many appointments which is unprecedented,dont know for other states.atiku cant make it,even many that hate buhari grudgingly accepts that he will win again.
Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by sammy99(m): 9:21am On Jan 19, 2019
senatordave1:
Buhari will get 30% in rivers
ok,jst to give u hope shey?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by xtivin2: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2019
Immediately Bukola Saraki was cleared by the supreme court, he visited wike the following day. If you know, you know. Wike is a stronghold in the judiciary

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by senatordave1(m): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

The supreme court will rule on the 8the of march.they appeal court can upturn things before febuhari.and i dont think the cjn case is connected to rivers since even apc knows that wike will likely win.i dont think its connected to elections but has political motive...
Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by senatordave1(m): 9:25am On Jan 19, 2019
sammy99:

ok,jst to give u hope shey?
He will even get more to dash your hopes
Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by senatordave1(m): 9:27am On Jan 19, 2019
xtivin2:
Immediately Bukola Saraki was cleared by the supreme court, he visited wike the following day. If you know, you know. Wike is a stronghold in the judiciary
Yes but the supreme court election judgments set a bad precedent that will be favouring apc.
Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by Hodstat1986: 9:28am On Jan 19, 2019
APC govt has done well now but if the reverse was the case, those born wailers will be talking gibberish about PMB led govt

1 Like

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by sammy99(m): 9:30am On Jan 19, 2019
senatordave1:
He will even get more to dash your hopes
seems say ur name b d whole south south wey go vote shey?
Jst dey pity u and ur lifeless one
#SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by erico2k2(m): 9:31am On Jan 19, 2019
senatordave1:

Yes,that hatred for northerners is why atiku will fail.while pdp is still strong,apc is getting stronger.i have told you severally that popular votes dont decide elections here especially in rivers.
By the way pdp has failed to take advantage of buhari's many failings.buhari has showered cross river and akwa ibom with many appointments which is unprecedented,dont know for other states.atiku cant make it,even many that hate buhari grudgingly accepts that he will win again.
what do you mean especialy in Rivers? I dont think you have a clue part of me is from Rivers and my home town is same LGA as Wike.So there aint nothing about Rivers politics I dont know about.as we speak, word on the street is Wike has manned up to APC.APC want Rivers at all cost cos of funding,Do you know howmuch Amaechi pumped into making pmb waht he is today?, same thing the lagos state govt is doing to APC in the SW.I was in Lagos last year aprox sept at Ladipo and was at o ne of the Nde Igbo meetings, they where praying Atiku picks a running mate from Lagos state not from the East reason, they the easterners already made up thier mind to vote Atiku,and this is the reality.You are also failing to see that fact that Atiku will sahre the votes from teh North

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 19, 2019
inec is not biased now. come February when buhari won, let me hear u say inec is biassed

3 Likes

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by SternProphet: 9:35am On Jan 19, 2019
jchioma:
With this, Wike and all PDP candidates in Rivers state don't even need to campaign. It's called, "thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies".

Dunces. They told you there was a deal to give Buhari a certain percentage in Rivers State in return for causing confusion in APC and you still can't think.

PDP supporters are just too dumb.
So Buhari's INEC is delisting APC candidates and you cannot connect the dots. ' thou prepares a table before me ko", on top of me ni.
Why are we like this in this country? Low IQ every where.
Don't worry, Buhari will even rig for Atiku. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by senatordave1(m): 9:45am On Jan 19, 2019
erico2k2:

what do you mean especialy in Rivers? I dont think you have a clue part of me is from Rivers and my home town is same LGA as Wike.So there aint nothing about Rivers politics I dont know about.as we speak, word on the street is Wike has manned up to APC.APC want Rivers at all cost cos of funding,Do you know howmuch Amaechi pumped into making pmb waht he is today?, same thing the lagos state govt is doing to APC in the SW.I was in Lagos last year aprox sept at Ladipo and was at o ne of the Nde Igbo meetings, they where praying Atiku picks a running mate from Lagos state not from the East reason, they the easterners already made up thier mind to vote Atiku,and this is the reality.You are also failing to see that fact that Atiku will sahre the votes from teh North

We all know that ibos wont vote buhari,its clear but that will not stop buhari victory but hurt their 3023 chances.northern votes will mostly be shared in north central while southwest votes will neutralize that.margin of victory will be decided by votes from ne/nw and ss/se.mind you north west votes equal ss/se votes.

Me and you know that there has never been free and fair polls in rivers.Votes from obio akpor are the most inflated in rivers.people rarely come out there but pdp will always record 300k votes using federal might.but in 2016 rerun,pdp narrowly won obalga and other seats they won while apc won heavily wherevet they won.inec gave wike results sheets in 2015,that will not happen again.
Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by senatordave1(m): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2019
SternProphet:

Dunces. They told you there was a deal to give Buhari a certain percentage in Rivers State in return for causing confusion in APC and you still can't think.

So Buhari's INEC is delisting APC candidates and you cannot connect the dots. ' thou prepares a table before me ko", on top of me ni.
Thats what am foreseing in rivers and akwa ibom.the govetnors wont put much efforts allowing apc to overrun those states in Feb 16
Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 19, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
jchioma:
With this, Wike and all PDP candidates in Rivers state don't even need to campaign. It's called, "thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemiesif ".

Imagine if na apc get this kind ruling?
Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by Yorubasarecurse: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2019
naunasabi:
Amaechi last hope is Buhari winning. If Buhari loose Amaechi, Laurette the drunk, Lai Mohammed etc will be undergoing Dino and Dasuki treatment for the next four years. grin Nigeria will be too hot for Amaechi. He had better go make peace with Wike banking on Buhari winning the election is just too risky.

Fashola kept is mouth shout so PDP might just let him relocate to Lagos jejely while those other big mouths will get dragged around by EFCC.
Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by Sammy0610: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2019
truly Wike is The Lion Tribe Of Rivers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by oluwaahmed: 10:02am On Jan 19, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Though I'm not a fan of Nyesom Wike but honestly I respect his doggedness and toughness. He surely have a hand in this court ruling.

It was he who made Amaechi governor thru the court while he ran away in Ghana.
He also threw out G.U Ake out as PDP state party Chairman and installed his stooge as Chairman.

He is widely connected in the Judiciary and can get what he wants thru the court.

Amaechi only knows how to run his mouth like someone suffering from diarrhea, though he performed well during his administration but his failure is his lack of respect and talk talk like fool.

Amechi is also a natural born snitch and a thiiefnûbu wanabe. He betrayed magnus Abe for Dakuku, when Dakuku lost he also tried to betray magnus Abe again for tonye Cole. Magnus is from Ogoni, it was high time for ogoni to lead rivers state, Amechi was so scared of magnus why? Now magnus has behaved like a man, if you won't let me contest fairly, then nobody will get it. Amechi just lost his political relevance in Rivers. Such a huge blow for APC.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by Okwyjesus(m): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Though I'm not a fan of Nyesom Wike but honestly I respect his doggedness and toughness. He surely have a hand in this court ruling.

It was he who made Amaechi governor thru the court while he ran away in Ghana.
He also threw out G.U Ake out as PDP state party Chairman and installed his stooge as Chairman.

He is widely connected in the Judiciary and can get what he wants thru the court.

Amaechi only knows how to run his mouth like someone suffering from diarrhea, though he performed well during his administration but his failure is his lack of respect and talk talk like fool.

You said it all. Wike is a grassroot rugged political.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by professorchuks(m): 10:04am On Jan 19, 2019
post=74904309:
Good for you guys.....

In other news......

Lol... Wisdom is profitable to direct... If you know you know. You don't live in Delta state so you won't understand nothing. If you know warri guys, your mind go just comot from this year election.

1 Like

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by Modragon(m): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2019
Me i just know if God wants to sink africa,he should start with Nigeria...cus the greatest problem of Nigeria are Nigerians,we never learn from our mistakes and we are not ready for a better life we all clamour for...we will continue to live in poverty and shame in this nation..great Nation filled with useless people
Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by naunasabi: 10:14am On Jan 19, 2019
erico2k2:

you sabi see the future, my guy now go that conner tell them to give you that big cold bottle, tell them say i go pay grin grin grin

My brother, Amaechi was lucky in 2015. If Jonathan had won, Amaechi would have taken Dasuki place in jail.

He is not still in the clear. He had better start building bridges if he is smart. The likes of Saraki will do anything and everything to ensure that Atiku wins, because their future depends on Atiku winning.

From the look of things it seems Saraki is backing the right horse, Amaechi should be smart and start preparing for "eventuality".

Well he can always run to Ghana as usual.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by LZAA: 10:22am On Jan 19, 2019
immhotep:

cc lzaa velocity25 sarrki
grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by Frankiss44(m): 10:23am On Jan 19, 2019
SternProphet:

Rubbish.. You sound like the dumb one here... INEC is following a court ruling and not just making decisions on their own.. The opposition have been having the upper hand with the judiciary of late and u can't even pause to think.. Why do u think the APC led government is trying to go for the head of the judiciary ?

1 Like

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by Timfreds(m): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2019
Well done Wike for turning the Lion of Ubima to the lizard of Ubima. The betrayer has meet his Waterloo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC / Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) / Johnson Fatoki, Atiku’s Collation Agent In Ogun Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.