Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Uche Maduagwu To Kemi Olunloyo: "You Can't Bring Davido Down" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu To Kemi Olunloyo: "You Can't Bring Davido Down" (15821 Views)

Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... / Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Kemi Olunloyo: "You Can't Bring Davido Down" by salbis(m): 11:11am On Jan 19, 2019
Who come be dis one?
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Kemi Olunloyo: "You Can't Bring Davido Down" by Agbaletu: 11:12am On Jan 19, 2019
Charmingrascal:
She claims she was Davido's baby sitter and she was with Davido's mum in the labour room when she was giving birth to him, yet she is trying everything to bring him down. Isn't that shameless, bitterness and betrayal. She is betraying Davido' mum who she indirectly claim they were friends. Oh I see perhaps she is bitter because her daughter who is David's birthday mate have not achieved a quarter of wat David achieved in life..
Perhaps she was expecting David to date her daughter instead of Chioma.
That woman is a demented Idiot.
I am happy Davido hasn't dignified her with any response.
Useless woman!
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Kemi Olunloyo: "You Can't Bring Davido Down" by Baffupdrizz(m): 11:13am On Jan 19, 2019
It's Davido's music and vibe that I like.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Kemi Olunloyo: "You Can't Bring Davido Down" by wakes: 11:13am On Jan 19, 2019
hmm
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Kemi Olunloyo: "You Can't Bring Davido Down" by Saintsami(m): 11:13am On Jan 19, 2019
I support you. i think that woman is out of her mind.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Kemi Olunloyo: "You Can't Bring Davido Down" by salbis(m): 11:13am On Jan 19, 2019
Bossontop:
Chaiii......see beggi beggi

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]
You wicked grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Kemi Olunloyo: "You Can't Bring Davido Down" by Bossydiva(f): 11:18am On Jan 19, 2019
This woman is just seeking attention from Davido
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Kemi Olunloyo: "You Can't Bring Davido Down" by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 19, 2019
oluwatosink:
cheesy
That Woman get problem,
Davido just dey ignore her grin
I thought they claimed PASTOR DAVID IBIYEOMIE of the SALVATION ministries had cleansed her of the Evil Spirit that Possessed her....??
Was it FAKE..??
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Kemi Olunloyo: "You Can't Bring Davido Down" by IYANGBALI: 11:31am On Jan 19, 2019
I ate this woman with passion
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Kemi Olunloyo: "You Can't Bring Davido Down" by MARKone(m): 11:51am On Jan 19, 2019
Mehn I hate this guy.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Kemi Olunloyo: "You Can't Bring Davido Down" by tfash96(m): 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
Abeg this series of Davido and Kemi Olunloyo is becoming Naruto...Tell me when it ends pls
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Kemi Olunloyo: "You Can't Bring Davido Down" by chocboi78(m): 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
See this shameless dick sucker...who made you davidos pillar or sound system Actor with 5 movies.. Mtchew
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Kemi Olunloyo: "You Can't Bring Davido Down" by LINTUNE(m): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
Charmingrascal:
She claims she was Davido's baby sitter and she was with Davido's mum in the labour room when she was giving birth to him, yet she is trying everything to bring him down. Isn't that shameless, bitterness and betrayal. She is betraying Davido' mum who she indirectly claim they were friends. Oh I see perhaps she is bitter because her daughter who is David's birthday mate have not achieved a quarter of wat David achieved in life..
Perhaps she was expecting David to date her daughter instead of Chioma.
spot on
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Kemi Olunloyo: "You Can't Bring Davido Down" by Chubhie: 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
I feel Uche and Madame Kemi should just get a room. They would make cute babies.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Kemi Olunloyo: "You Can't Bring Davido Down" by LisaAnne(f): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
Agree to disagree: Women like to have their way most of the time, but in marriage, compromise is important to keep a happy home. If it's not that important, let it go. It's okay if you do not have your way. It does mean that you are weak.
Tongue-lock : Your tongue can either bless you or bomb your marriage. Use it wisely! How you speak to your mate is a big deal. Your spouse needs your love, not your sarcasm, criticism and snide remarks. Wounding your mate's emotions, then acting like nothing happened, will erode your marriage.
Respect goes a long way : Even the Bible puts it in simple words. "Women respect your husband". It is very important to respect your man for who he is. Don’t try to change him to suit your lifestyle.
Competition alert : Don’t compete with other couples. Yes, they may have a bigger house, they go on holidays more often, they spoil each other with expensive gifts etc. How they make their marriage work isn’t going to be the same method for you. Look at your marriage and appreciate what you have. Others may be jealous of the precious little you have with your partner that makes YOU really happy.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Kemi Olunloyo: "You Can't Bring Davido Down" by mozona(m): 7:22am On Jan 20, 2019
who be dat one. it is not all what kemi said about davido are lies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Raw (formerly Known As Nigga Raw) Is Now A Father / Chioma Reacts After Davido Takes Sophia Momodu To Ghana / What Are Sexiest Nigerian Or African Names: Males Or Females

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.