Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

One Week Intensive Online Tutorship On Scriptwritting - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Week Intensive Online Tutorship On Scriptwritting (258 Views)

Comedy Movie Nkem Owoh, Tony One Week / Earn Extra 10-20k Daily.. Free Tutorship.. I Would Put You Through / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Week Intensive Online Tutorship On Scriptwritting by Bromoney: 7:43am On Jan 19, 2019
My Name Is Neo Charles I have been a Screenwriter for years now , I believed In my self that it cost me a lot and brought me lots of shame. I thought that since i knew how to come up with killer stories and knew how to arrange words? I thought i had it all till i was called for a conference by Ufuoma Mcdermott and Tutu Regina Obiuwevbi. This two actresses had a series production and lots and lots of planned production going on.

The conference last for a whole day and believe me i felt elated dinning with the top shots. After much i was given a contract to write the second season of "Errror" an epic Comedy Series.

I wrote 21 episodes before two weeks! Yea i am fast naturally! But when i submitted them?

They called me back to Lekki phase one water bar.
I got the highest mouth lashing ever without any Payment whatsoever!
The humiliation was so great that it humbled me for weeks!
Never have i gotten such critics, it was so strong that it brought out the writer in me because i vowed to be better, i studied alone and read all i could come by.

Now I am not just better but i have a partnership with a producer who As at now we are making Preparations to produce my first movie *Nectar*

I dont know your story, But I know that there are many much worser than I was out there now moving around in circles

One week with me with a little commitment you will be the professional you need be, because we cant tell when opportunities like the one i had would come for you, Trust me You dont want to be rejected after and all night no sleep work! Try writting 21 stories and have them rejected amd topped with this word which they told me "Neo you cant speak common English And You want to be a writter?" I felt my heart sink at those words, thats why i chose to help!!

Chat me up on whatsap

Once we have ten willing Students we will start on monday!

(1) (Reply)

Married Women Download And Watch This / Funny Comedy Video Titled Salt - Omo Irawo Comedy / Giveaways!!!! Join This Budding Whatsapp TV To Be A Participant!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.