Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

Mourinho Gives His Verdict On Messi-ronaldo Debate - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Gives His Verdict On Messi-ronaldo Debate (531 Views)

Jose Mourinho Gives Lionel Messi New Nickname 'The God Of Football' / Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid / Mourinho Gives Surprising but Concrete Reason For Making Pogba Captain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho Gives His Verdict On Messi-ronaldo Debate by Newsblenda(m): 7:49am On Jan 19, 2019
Jose Mourinho has weighed in his own words on who he thinks is better, between Messi and Ronaldo. According to him, it is unfair to both players if one is chosen ahead of the other.

Mourinho who said he was a “very happy man” when he had Cristiano Ronaldo playing for him has this to say:

"I think it’s unfair to both of them when somebody tells that one is better than the other one"

"When you go to Messi and Ronaldo I think it’s just unfair to compare the players. The only thing that I can say is that when I had Ronaldo on my side I was a very happy man. ‘When I had to play against Messi – and Ronaldo a few times – I had to think a lot to try to help my team to have chances to succeed."

"The thing really to admire is the number of years to stay at the top. To win once, it can happen. to win and win and win and win, it’s much more difficult. ‘These two guys they are there for 10 years and everything is about them until the moment they decide enough is enough and other people can raise the bar."

Ronaldo played under Mourinho when he was the manager of Real Madrid between 2010 and 2013, with the pair working together to win La Liga and the Copa Del Rey. However, despite not managing Messi himself, Mourinho has come up against the Argentine forward on a number of occasions not only in Spain but also in the Champions League.

READ MORE HERE: http://newsblenda.com/post/football/mourinho-gives-his-verdict-on-messi-ronaldo-debate.html
Re: Mourinho Gives His Verdict On Messi-ronaldo Debate by Skyfornia(m): 7:54am On Jan 19, 2019
CR7 till Infinito..
Re: Mourinho Gives His Verdict On Messi-ronaldo Debate by theunnamed: 7:56am On Jan 19, 2019
The only reason I get into these km and of arguments is to annoy people....shikina
Re: Mourinho Gives His Verdict On Messi-ronaldo Debate by Umarzy(m): 8:14am On Jan 19, 2019
Cr7....The Goat himself.
Re: Mourinho Gives His Verdict On Messi-ronaldo Debate by Umarzy(m): 8:15am On Jan 19, 2019
Cr7....The Goat himself. Portugal, England, Spain and Italy can relate
Re: Mourinho Gives His Verdict On Messi-ronaldo Debate by decatalyst(m): 8:16am On Jan 19, 2019
Mourinho seem to have matured since being humbled with a sack letter by Manchester United.

Mature response. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

"Everyday Joy " - Emmanuel Emenike Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter / Live Football - Arsenal Vs Manchester Utd | 25th Jan. 2019 - FA Cup / Breaking:Arda Turan Facing Up To 12 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.